Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

What's with the S#&$ RNG?????

(XBOX)ItsmarionetteXx

Question

15 answers to this question

1 hour ago, (XB1)ItsmarionetteXx said:

I've done atleast 10 lith c5 fissures and have gotten EVERYTHING (besides the gold item) besides the saryn helmet I'm so sick and tired of grinding a hour for like 3 lith relics and getting the same S#&$

If things were easy to get in a loot farming game there would be no game. 

Not being funny but if it took you an hour to get 3 lith that drop in bountys then you were farming in the wrong place, and if you didn't get the gold drop after ten runs I'm guessing you didn't rank them up or do a rad share.

I'm also guessin your quite new to the game as a huge part of being successful in WF is knowing how to get as much as possible as quickly as easily as poss in spite of rng. And if you think a few hours to get the gold drop of arguably the best frame in the game is bad try farming for some of the mods with a 0.01% drop chance and you'll think gettin Saryn was easyer than ordering takeaway pizza.

Yeah I remember farming bits for about errr... two months. My advice is, focus on the game as a whole and don't obsess over the RNG or a specific frame if possible. It's a 10% drop chance for gold tier items, so sometimes the RNG is just S#&$. That's nothing really, it's those mods that have a 0.18% chance to drop, now that's the real teeth grinder if you take it too seriously. Saryn was a headache to farm for me too, I feel your pain.

7 hours ago, (XB1)ItsmarionetteXx said:

I've done atleast 10 lith c5 fissures and have gotten EVERYTHING (besides the gold item) besides the saryn helmet I'm so sick and tired of grinding a hour for like 3 lith relics and getting the same S#&$

Happens a lot. Its annoying but you'll get used to it

7 hours ago, (XB1)ItsmarionetteXx said:

First-time

6 hours ago, Ayoxin said:

Yeah I remember farming bits for about errr... two months. My advice is, focus on the game as a whole and don't obsess over the RNG or a specific frame if possible. It's a 10% drop chance for gold tier items, so sometimes the RNG is just S#&$. That's nothing really, it's those mods that have a 0.18% chance to drop, now that's the real teeth grinder if you take it too seriously. Saryn was a headache to farm for me too, I feel your pain.

I'm not looking for gold tier I'm trying to get the bronze tier saryn neuro