sleepychewbacca

New Primes shown at Japan TennoVIP 2019

11 minutes ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, we have even more teasing of something that's not released yet?, more hype to fuel the endless fire?

Cuz that's what I'm seeing, also while I'm happy to see Dexcube Prime, can't say the same about  Atlas Prime, looks horrible and with my experience, I've NEVER seen Atlas used by anyone unless its in KEY missions. So pretty bad frame to prime, if its not that well received and used. I seen alot of posts on saying he needs a rework too, so it's not looking good for the "exciting news"  

So is this going to be one prime that no one buy, just farms?, cuz the price in the market is gonna be laughable at best, as Wukong Prime was pretty cheep to buy in the Market.

I mean they go in a order in a sense and once and a while skip frames. If DE only did popular frames first only then a lot of frames would never ever get primed for years cuz they would push really popular new frames forward. Like say Nidus or stuff like him over things like atlas and Titania like its a catch-22 situation.  

Edited by (XB1)Dex Xean
  • Like 4

24 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

eBvk5fU.png

A better look at THE PILL... I mean, Atlas :3

Can to get a shot of his Syadana? I believe it's Prime. 

Ahaha I hope this dethcube prime becomes god-tier when I slap my Riven on this bad boi. Y'all rue the day you laughed when I ran a Dethcube into missions >:D

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, (XB1)Dex Xean said:

I mean they go in a order in a sense and once and a while skip frames. If DE only did popular frames first only then a lot of frames would never ever get primed for years cuz they would push really popular new frames forward. Like say Nidus or stuff like him over things like atlas and Titania like its a catch-22 situation.  

Ture, but Inaros Prime whuold been an massive hit in the sales, but I get what you mean

• Haha 2

2 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

Haven't found a good still (it's always blurry). But it looks kind of like the mix of the Imperator and the Dex Nodulachi, so maybe an Imperator Prime?

8 minutes ago, (XB1)SixGunLove said:

There's a slightly better look at it in Tactical Potato's video:

We probably will have to wait for the next Devstream for a better look than this, unfortunately.

Edited by KnossosTNC
  • Like 1

This could be the 1st prime released with matching sets with its vanilla version. Originally, vanilla Atlas was released with tekko as well.... 

2 hours ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

If this is true, then it is excellent news.

Deathcube's augment puts him close to the top of the sentinel rankings, but he is too fragile for most situations.

Having a prime version with better stats and a better gun will be nice. Plus, it might finally give us a good weapon to put on our MOAs other than Sweeper Prime.

Hoping the laser ability is upped too along with the range of it and how often it uses it. I loved it back in the day and while I still laugh at how it 'blinds' enemies with its laser, I miss it disintegrating them instead and didn't happen often enough to me. 

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ATreidezz said:

This could be the 1st prime released with matching sets with its vanilla version. Originally, vanilla Atlas was released with tekko as well.... 

Hydroid comes to mind (Nami Skyla). Oberon Prime's Silva/Aegis Silva is actually a small Magistar Prime.

50 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Hydroid comes to mind (Nami Skyla). Oberon Prime's Silva/Aegis Silva is actually a small Magistar Prime.

I think they meant Signature weapons, as this is the first time a Signature has been Primed.

Anyway, I'm hyped. I was hoping for a new Shotgun Prime, but Dethcube sounds like a fine companion. As long as his Rifle even has a faster fire rate.

27 minutes ago, Scruffel said:

Anyway, I'm hyped. I was hoping for a new Shotgun Prime, but Dethcube sounds like a fine companion. As long as his Rifle even has a faster fire rate.

Well, previous Primes that released with a sentinel also featured a weapon (Banshee Prime and her Euphona springs to mind), so I wouldn't say hope is lost.

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

Well, previous Primes that released with a sentinel also featured a weapon (Banshee Prime and her Euphona springs to mind), so I wouldn't say hope is lost.

Pretty sure you can see Tekko Prime in the video. That's what I was referring to when I was talking about "first time a Signature has been Primed". I was just hoping for two weapons, but it's fine. Dethcube is a fine choice.

Dethcube simply is nothing compared to Djinn or Helios in power.

• Upvote 1

3 hours ago, NightmareT12 said:

eBvk5fU.png

A better look at THE PILL... I mean, Atlas :3

No one watches Ozzy & Drix. They don't get the reference.

57 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

No one watches Ozzy & Drix. They don't get the reference.

Some of us predate Ozzy and Drix. 

I grew up on Animaniacs, Oggy and the Cockroaches, Pinky and the Brain... ok. I'm old. I'mma yeet away now. 

• Satisfied 1

I do wonder if the other sentinels will get Primes. IE Djinn, Dirigia, Taxon...

5 hours ago, Circle_of_Psi said:

So, we have even more teasing of something that's not released yet?, more hype to fuel the endless fire?

Cuz that's what I'm seeing, also while I'm happy to see Dexcube Prime, can't say the same about  Atlas Prime, looks horrible and with my experience, I've NEVER seen Atlas used by anyone unless its in KEY missions. So pretty bad frame to prime, if its not that well received and used. I seen alot of posts on saying he needs a rework too, so it's not looking good for the "exciting news"  

So is this going to be one prime that no one buy, just farms?, cuz the price in the market is gonna be laughable at best, as Wukong Prime was pretty cheep to buy in the Market.

Look it this way, now we finally have mr bacon out of the way, which means we will get more fun and interesting males getting their primes in the future. Atleast he will be cheap MR fodder so thats something. Only thing that interests me is the dethcube, was long ago we got a prime sentinel

• Woah 1

Finally atlas prime is coming with deathcube prime and tekko prime very happy to see him finally be primed 😄 announced at Tenno VIP in Japan 

Edited by paul5473
  • Like 1