Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primes shown at Japan TennoVIP 2019

sleepychewbacca

5 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I think he was more on Railjack. Which still wouldn't make sense.

I just think that coupling TennoCon + studio vacation + folks at TGS + lack of devstreams over summer is making the game look like it's in a paused state, when they're probably working their asses off to release Railjack ASAP.

Yea maybe first part of the Railjack but the last part I don't know if we are going to get in time to play normally...its going to bee longer and longer to wait and playing in full update. Because its always taking them to long for big update to com's in time. And we know we are getting Railjack in parts...so there is that for shore.

2 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

Do we consider trailers leaks now? :clem:

Not quite. The fact that we, here, didn't get the information about Atlas first via a Stream or a Post, seems to me like a leak.

And then there is the whole story about this guy that made translations that got fired for leaking stuff...

The question for OP remains. What is the joke he is talking about?

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Not quite. The fact that we, here, didn't get the information about Atlas first via a Stream or a Post, seems to me like a leak.

So we're bypassing that it was at a Japanese event, that DE gave an interview with a media outlet and they gave them the trailer?

BTW an interview I'm surprised is not being talked more, as Steve mentions they're working on allowing to change materials on Warframes.

Edited by NightmareT12

There has always been a bit of an issue with the consistency of public announcements regarding Warframe. From super important info being posted on personal twitter accounts of staff to handling community distress on unofficial social networks, and, as in the current case, having no direct coverage of a public event which announces updates that the game will receive.
The event in Japan is not a private one. What is being displayed there is efficiently not to be treated as a leak. It's just a matter of time until the forums and other official roots actually get some updates about it.

27 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

I think he was more on Railjack. Which still wouldn't make sense.

I just think that coupling TennoCon + studio vacation + folks at TGS + lack of devstreams over summer is making the game look like it's in a paused state, when they're probably working their asses off to release Railjack ASAP.

One can hope

8 minutes ago, (PS4)Lei-Lei_23 said:

You do realize that DE is also poor at retconning lore?

Oh, of course. I have a Fan concept thread* that literally remakes the entire lore behind Grineer and Corpus to remedy this.

*which may or may not be the single biggest and content-rich fan concept thread ever made, but I don't wanna toot my own horn too much.

36 minutes ago, NightmareT12 said:

So we're bypassing that it was at a Japanese event, that DE gave an interview with a media outlet and they gave them the trailer?

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up even though there was no need to word it somewhat harshly. Still strange that DE 'leaked' a trailer before showing it to us first. 

1 minute ago, WhiteMarker said:

Didn't know that. Thanks for the heads up even though there was no need to word it somewhat harshly. Still strange that DE 'leaked' a trailer before showing it to us first. 

I know it sounds harsh. It's not trying to be ❤️ Sorryyyyyy

Edited by NightmareT12

2 minutes ago, WhiteMarker said:

Still strange that DE 'leaked' a trailer before showing it to us first. 

There was no need to. The audio is in English and, you know, internet so it was made to be discovered anyway.

They both had to something to show in Japan and told all the players worldwide "empyrean is coming, buckle up". I wouldn't be surprised if we're able to start building the docking bay when Saitama prime hits the live servers. Now I just hope they will tweak him a little bit.