Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

New Primes shown at Japan TennoVIP 2019

sleepychewbacca

8 hours ago, (NSW)ToadBlue said:

... maybe Taxon Prime,

hope so, now that's my Sentinel of Choice. will still be giving Dethcube P a try though.

regarding Atlas, I think his visuals are a lot "tamer" than I was expecting. I dunno, I was expecting something in-between his vanilla and his Deluxe: something somewhat ornate, but not to the Extremes of the Karst Skin. I still think he looks pretty good though. mainly curious as to whether his rocks look more like Gold ore, what with him being Primed. his description is pretty badass as well.

regarding Tekko, looks great, stats are nice, though I know not everyone's a fan of Gauntlets. Gaia's Tragedy is a good stance IMO, just too slow. I suppose it's to distinguish Gauntlets from Sparring weapons, but I find that without Berserker, Gauntlets become a bit tedious to use. plus it's Atlas, so most people are just gonna use his 1 if they want to punch things anyway.

regarding Dethcube, I never really gave the vanilla a fair shake so I might get to see what the hype is all about. bear in mind though, I actually hate levelling Sentinels and the STUPID AND OBSOLETE "can't have the same mod on weapon/sentinel weapon" rule prevents me from properly investing in any Sentinel weapons. Taxon and Artax got a pass by virtue of not being made for damage, but damage is meant to be what Dethcube is all about. if they remove that god-awful restriction, I might actually start giving a damn about other Sentinels. until then though other Sentinels and their guns are just MR points that seem to take forever to acquire.. probably because mine can't kill things that well, but they would IF YOU LET ME PUT ON MY GODDAMN MAXED SERRATION ASFDJFDYOASKDJKKRU HNNNNG!!!!!

6 minutes ago, beercritch said:

deth machine rifle is what i am interested in but it will all boil down to the hidden stats of spool up time and recoil. If they are good then this weapon will be very useful indeed

What appears useful, there? Genuine question, not being sarcastic. I'm not terribly familiar with some of the finer points of sentinel weapons. On the surface, to me that just looks like a gun with 7.2 damage per bullet, low crit chance, and comically low status chance.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

What appears useful, there? Genuine question, not being sarcastic. I'm not terribly familiar with some of the finer points of sentinel weapons. On the surface, to me that just looks like a gun with 7.2 damage per bullet, low crit chance, and comically low status chance.

I use dethcube to generate energy orbs by fitting energy generator and synth deconstruct. Key to this is doing damage to as many mobs as possible in a short a time as possible. Sweeper prime with its spread of bullets is currently the best way to do this but standard deth machine rifle is not far behind. So a buffed deth machine rifle could be the new meta here

4 hours ago, Frenotx said:

So extra dakka, punch thru and reload speed coupled with energy orb generator mod he turns into a little energy dispenser. Also from what I've heard, it's not bad in applying status with a certain setup. Also Synth Mods can make it alittle health orb generator too with the amount of fire rate.  And then there are some mod synergies you can take advantage of on your frame. 

So lots to try out. I'll be dropping about 8 forma to see. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

The status and crit chance increases for DMR are notable. A two positive, one negative riven for DMR can land around +300% critical chance, bringing this to 40% crit chance. Status chance ends up at 13.6% before multishot with four dual-stat mods, around 18% if that other riven stat is status. Seems low at first. Toss in multishot and vile acceleration, and this will start dishing out procs at a steady rate. Finally add Hunter Munitions for a constant torrent of slash procs.

Congrats, now you've got a sentinel constantly tossing slash and two combo elements procs of your choice at nearby enemies, preferably viral and radiation. Now go smack that enemy with a melee weapon that's using condition overload.

And unlike other riven builds that require the user to sit through sorties/trade chat long enough to get the riven, you can just do Simaris tasks and farm Simaris rep for 3-5 days depending on your MR for a relatively okay chance at getting a DMR riven. Or just buy one now. They'll probably be pretty cheap assuming the seller doesn't know this is a possibility.

Edited by Nitresco

38 minutes ago, Nitresco said:

The status and crit chance increases for DMR are notable. A two positive, one negative riven for DMR can land around +300% critical chance, bringing this to 40% crit chance. Status chance ends up at 13.6% before multishot with four dual-stat mods, around 18% if that other riven stat is status. Seems low at first. Toss in multishot and vile acceleration, and this will start dishing out procs at a steady rate. Finally add Hunter Munitions for a constant torrent of slash procs.

Congrats, now you've got a sentinel constantly tossing slash and two combo elements procs of your choice at nearby enemies, preferably viral and radiation. Now go smack that enemy with a melee weapon that's using condition overload.

Beast! 

13 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

I actually hate levelling Sentinels and the STUPID AND OBSOLETE "can't have the same mod on weapon/sentinel weapon" rule prevents me from properly investing in any Sentinel weapons. 

It can't be the exact same mod being used in two pieces of gear simultaneously, but the same named mod seems to work fine.  You just need two copies.

2 hours ago, Krenlik said:

You just need two copies.

yeah, which is BS when I can have the same one arcane on all of my frames simultaneously. yes I could make a copy, but I don't want to be dealing with multiple copies of every one of my good mods. there's literally NO reason for this restriction to exist. at all. DE just hasn't gotten around to removing it yet.

3 hours ago, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

yeah, which is BS when I can have the same one arcane on all of my frames simultaneously. yes I could make a copy, but I don't want to be dealing with multiple copies of every one of my good mods. there's literally NO reason for this restriction to exist. at all. DE just hasn't gotten around to removing it yet.

Truth

On 2019-09-20 at 6:43 PM, (PS4)robotwars7 said:

There's a huge difference... you DON'T have it on all of your frames simultaneously.  They just move the one you have automatically to the new frame to save you the hassle of doing it yourself.  (not dissimilar to having the loadouts automatically configure your mods/arcanes.) Since you can only use one frame at a time, it feels like this one mod is miraculously on every frame simultaneously, but it's not.

In the unique case of two primaries being used at the same time, you need one mod for each because they can't swap them in this scenario.