Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Redeemer Tweek

kwlingo

I've always wondered why the Redeemer/Sarpa cannot shoot out bullets in the mid-air. Thought maybe DE just never thought about writing the code. Then when I got my hands on the Sigma & Octantis, it definitely shoots out its shield. Why not have the Stance mod Bullet Dance allow for air-shots and wall clings shots for the move ability? If you want to slam attack just hold the melee attack down while aiming down in mid-air. Also for spin attack, have the first enemy touched by spin attack get a quick shot during the spin attack and the rest it touches just receiving regular melee damage? Just thinking Bullet Dance Stance should have all the attacks do some kind of bullet dance.

Edited by kwlingo
  • Like 2

38 minutes ago, (PS4)Dishinshoryuken said:

Y'all want to be in the air shooting the Redeemer....and I am over here wanting a massive Blast effect when we slam it into the ground.

Wonder which will be added first

Not sure but does it proc a blast damage when doing a slam without mods equipped? I know if you have an elemental damage mods it proc that type of elemental with a cc slam like all melee slams.

3 hours ago, YazMatazO said:

Shooting it mid-air would be cool, though. 

Ain't that what WF is about? Cool?

Even more would be able to keep one's combo counter up 🙂

3 minutes ago, FatalPapercut said:

Granted, but I want a twin Redeemer prime... No, a QUAD Redeemer prime! Attached together like nunchucks!

https://giphy.com/gifs/sun-ztkfrBwZXTEDm

Yes this is what Im talking about for the spin attack. You found exactly what I meant  Reminds me of Final Fantasy 8 Clouds gun-blade's procing a shot with every direct slash hit.