Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Dojo Decorations Disappear After You Contribute

Ash_of_Narmer

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

The bug is real, and it's pretty serious, given the importance the dojo will soon have...

To reproduce it, just add a basic decoration to a room.

Until you finance it, it won't bug, and appear yellow as intended.

But once it's financed, it became... kinda glitchy. I think it's a layer bug. For what I saw, the now blue decoration will only appear partially, if on top of other props and certains camera angle.

This bug is present since Saint of Altra (and the lights/metals engine changes).

Edit :

More screenshots here :

Edited by CaptainMeowth

1 hour ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end. If you are still encountering this bug, please provide additional details, such as reproduction steps, what was happening before the issue started, possibly your build and settings. What kind of squad you were in (solo, host, client) In addition, videos and/or pictures would be greatly appreciated. 

should we make a bug report on it? can go make a video/take SS of it right now...

7 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

Load into dojo.  Go to the infested lab where I had placed several of the new infested decorations after they came out.  Go and fund them all using the contribute all button.  Thanks me for the contribution and then the outline for the building object is gone, room looks empty.  If mousing over in decorate mode can "find" them again and they show a blue outline.

I was probably set to Public but was only one in the dojo.  Build was what ever the up to date PC patch is. 

Edit:

I also tested to see if just using the max arrow rather than contribute all button did anything. No change still invisible.  Tried to just add the items using the single arrow and still invisible. 

Ok and some photos:

Here they are pre build mode: Planning in Yellow

Building them: Funding

And it is gone, but highlighting with build mode to show it is still there: Building

Here you can see part of a decoration building on the wall: Barely there

Same Decoration but using build mode to highlight: Red Glow

Edited by yarl5000
added more evidence

16 hours ago, [DE]Tweep said:

I feel no love on my post...

On 2019-09-16 at 10:51 PM, [DE]Tweep said:

I am unable to reproduce this on my end.

Odd. Everyone else can.
Here's a paste from what I've sent some time earlier.

Spoiler

Saint of Altra: Update 25.7.0 |  Hotfix 25.7.2
[ Starting dojo decoration building makes it invisible instead of blue ]

A pretty descriptive title, I think. Issue said to be fixed - tested in multiple rooms and multiple clans even, different clan role for the testers involved, just in case. Prior to this update, namely, back in Hotfix 25.7.1, the in-progress overlay worked "correctly", as in, the yellow model turned blue once all resources have been invested.
Today's attempt at building resulted in every object receiving the build timer losing its model entirely. The only way to detect it at this point would be hovering over it, which assigns the usual red selection overlay.
Method of replication is farily easy 
- place decoration 
- invest all resources
- start the construction process

Actions attempted
- as host
- as client
- various clan ranks
- various decoration objects (gracious mention that several effect decorations do not appear even as a held preview, but that's an issue for another time)
- various rooms within the dojo (even the out of bounds areas)
- switching cells
- re-entering the dojo (the objects in progress remain invisible)
- restarting the game

Actions not attempted
- rushing the building process with platinum
- building dojo rooms
- deconstructing and reconstructing dojo rooms and then testing whether the decoration objects appear there

Followed by a video 

Spoiler

Last tested and confirmed: Today, 18. September 2019. [ Prime Vault: Hotfix 25.7.5 ]