Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Cryotra Sentinel beam is missing

Generally_Zod

When it was first introduced, the cryotra beam weapon for robotic companions had a very obvious beam when it fired, like a chunkier version of the artax. Recently, this beam has essentially disappeared entirely, now all that remains is a few faint particle effects around where the beam ought to be and nothing more. I have tried several different energy colors to see if that had an impact on visibility, but nothing worked. Currently, there is virtually no way to know if the cryotra is firing in mission, as there are hardly any visual cues, and the sound it makes when it fires is also faint and sometimes difficult to notice with normal mission sounds and music.

For example, here: https://imgur.com/RHakask

Helios is actively firing in this image, but hardly anything is visible between it and the enemy it's targeting (the one now glowing orange from a rad proc).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
On 2019-09-17 at 9:40 PM, [DE]Momaw said:

Or we just didn't notice! Thanks for the report, missing Cryotra effects are now on the radar.

Now that empyrean is released can this be addressed? It's been three months since this report, I look for the note in every patch but it never comes :<

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Another mainline, still not fixed. I love the work you have been doing, but it's been 6 months since you acknowledged this bug, please fix it.

edit: Looks like this was fixed in the latest hotfix!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH

Edited by Drischa