Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

with atlas prime what about a rework?

(PSN)mrBloodshotAtWar

These are the changes I would do.

1 - Stays that same except you can hold the button down to extend the combo instead of having to keep mashing it. 

2 - Petrify would go here as his second ability, no animation lock and can use it on the move. Killing petrified enemies will leave rubble behind that Atlas can absorb to increase his armor by up to 1500. Each time Atlas takes damage to his health his armor goes down by X amount. No longer decays by itself. 

3 - 

4 - Boulder Throw - Hurl a massive boulder at a target location. Boulder will explode on impact dealing AoE damage, knocking enemies down and slowing them. Creates a zone of petrifying rubble that has a chance to petrify enemies that move over it. Up to three zones can be up at any one time. Petrified enemies that die within the rubble have a chance to summon a Rumbler to fight by your side. Up to three Rumblers can be active at any time. 

Passive - Atlas' ground slam attacks have a bigger radius and cause enemies to be suspended in the air for a few seconds. 

I just can't seem to think of a third ability for him. Also I didn't put too much thought into these changes but I think they'd be fun to try out.

On 2019-09-16 at 7:59 AM, Luciole77 said:

rumblers needs visual and power and speed...maybe more rumblers?

Walls need visual upgrades to match atlas visual..sometinh more big and usefull for defense missions?

The problem with atlas is visual and more usefull walls....atlas need serious WALLS!

or at least more of them.

For the most part i quite enjoy Atlas. a full blown rework isn't' necessary. The whole idea from the outset when they made the rframe was they don't want to overcomplicate things with forced synergies and just have a simple frame that can do simple things which al of his abilities do pretty well (in my case i sue tectonic fracture though for decent defense) if anything I'd say a few things.

1. Rubble should add hp and armor regardless of your current health condition for just ease of use with how little rubble you will generally get during normal gameplay unless you're constantly punching everything and petrifying everything which you can't really as he's too energy hungry for doing that. Personally I'd like to see a higher cap on it as well of up to 2500 but that's just me there.

2. petrify needs a cost reduction even down to 50 would be a great start to it. ideally i'd say 35 and maybe lower tectonics as well

3. Have Rumblers and Tectonics SHED rubble when hit. cooldown say every 5-10 seconds or something. The rumblers if build semi decently basically don't die until the timer is up which is honestly really good and about all you can hope for with a summon in this game and they can stagger and on low levels kill pretty decently even if they aren't the smartest. this would make them more of a big force as they're some cc via distraction and you're rewarded for summoning them when you need them with a steadier supply of rubble to build up