Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Vauban Prime Details Bug

CerberusHarrier

According to other posts threads here, this bug -- and similar ones -- has been around for about a month.

Am I wrong in thinking that is way too long? These skins are items that we paid actual, honest-to-god, earned-by-working money to use, and now they've been broken for almost a month without fix or even mention. We get angry about dumb stuff all the time, but this one was a transaction with clear terms.

6 hours ago, [DE]Momaw said:

Report acknowledged, entered into the bugosphere 👍

(personally I also like the prime coat more, but letting each person make their own choice is why the toggle exists!)

Also, don't know if anyone reported it, but Perpetual Vortex's timer is bugged, it doesn't increase when you cast more than one,

I've noticed that recently they made some changes to Vauban Prime visuals, for some reason his "skirt"(I call it skirt because haven't found a name for it) is now permanent in all of his TennoGen and default skins, you just can't remove it, that is kinda annoying for me because it ruins some of my fashion. Is this intentional, or perhaps just a bug? Anyway, the idea isn't bad by itself because the skirt can fit well in some cases, but my advice is to turn it into an optional attachment, similar to Valkyr's Chordalla Prime, so you can use it as you see fit, more options when the matter is customization are always good. For some reason I can't use the "Insert image from URL" option to show what I'm talking about, so I'll just leave the link to the image here: https://imgur.com/a/qZBekpQ

• Like 1