Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Acrid Vs. Embolist?

yarash2110

Question

16 answers to this question

Acrid has what, a bit more than four times the DPS? So to beat it you'd need to be hitting five enemies or more. As far as per bullet, that's a weird question due to how the Embolist works. I'm really not sure how to answer it. Hell, I'm not really sure we even have the information to get the answer. The wiki lists a fire rate that doesn't reflect the actual ammo consumption, so we can't use that.

Acrid has what, a bit more than four times the DPS? So to beat it you'd need to be hitting five enemies or more. As far as per bullet, that's a weird question due to how the Embolist works. I'm really not sure how to answer it. Hell, I'm not really sure we even have the information to get the answer. The wiki lists a fire rate that doesn't reflect the actual ammo consumption, so we can't use that.

acrid does more damage!? Defuq? 2 FORMAS 5 MASSES 0 METERS RANGE, FOR LESS DAMAGE, thats ficked up, im not getting this weapon, idc about crowds

But to max out Acrid's full potential, you will probably need to forma it at least 5 times. 3 V polarities and 2 tactical polarities is a must. Otherwise, Embolist will be a better choice for its lower cost.

lower cost? It needs 2 formas anyway and it comes with a dash polarity, with acrid you can use a v straight away to save even more space... And btw, i had acrid and i went to t3 defense, it did better then my fully modded braton p when it was un potatod, needs 5 formas? Yeah right

lower cost? It needs 2 formas anyway and it comes with a dash polarity, with acrid you can use a v straight away to save even more space... And btw, i had acrid and i went to t3 defense, it did better then my fully modded braton p when it was un potatod, needs 5 formas? Yeah right

He's talking about the end game massive OP potential. 4+ formas is more than enough to one shot most enemies and you'll have 417 darts to do it with.

Acrid >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Embolist (at its current state)

My Acrid has 1 Forma and 1-2 shots literally everything in T3 Void missions, maybe 4 shots for a heavy unit. I haven't even built the Embolist, but my friend did and I can tell a huge difference in damage between us lol. I wouldn't recommend building Embolist until it is buffed.