Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

11 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Saying i wanna see their reaction doesnt equal me staying here screechibg the end of tge world

Sure it does...Given the fact that your comments amount to inane screeching it's moreso a question of how long you plan to keep doing it imo.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Eh a few people ticked off doesnt really affect me

Nobody's "ticked off" save, perhaps, yourself imo.

Your comments really aren't new or unique and typically players will try and offer folks like you some perspective for purposes of understanding but, in truth, you don't need it...

All you really need to know is that this is the speed stuff happens at here, and if you don't like it, then join the chorus of others that also didn't and left to go do something else.

Come back when there's stuff to do.

19 minutes ago, svegurok said:

It took me 200 hours not counting in architect, analytic, db developer and testers. Which is probably another 80+ hours. And it is small thing, added few tables, reworked couple of algorithms and added few web pages to let customer manage it. Also it is in running project (3+ years).

Ight brother while it does line up and. I can say game development and coding is longer the excuse to give de as much time as warranted is out the window at this point. While personally speaking I’m not rushing them( DEs going to do what they want regardless we’re aware of this) I’m not giving them slack either. Any game going 6+ months without content is unacceptable. And if it was any other company but DE people would support this massively. Their team is up to par with most AAA dev teams and can produce the same quality of content a AAA Team can. I don’t know if it’s the quality of employees(no I’m not saying des workers suck) or it’s improper time management but a lot of Teams are doing better then DE with less numbers. (Greedfall,revenant etc) that to me is sad

12 minutes ago, vid23 said:

yeah 200 people working for a company is exactly the reason why you dont get content every other day

for exmple, other studios have about 5000+ people, EA has around 10.000

This is pretty much bs.EA and other companies have multiple studios all over the world, are publishers and have multiple titles going on at the same time thus the numbers.Those numbers separate in smaller teams of 200-1000 people depending on the game.DE with 300+ people on a single title is pretty much the same as most AAA studios.

The problem is that Warframe is an accident.No plan, no scripts, no full fledged content.They try to mash up every game genre in one game without knowing how those genres work and  what makes them what they are and the result is a simulator of a game than a game.DE used to be quality and quantity, then they went quantity over quality and now they are neither.

23 minutes ago, vid23 said:

yeah 200 people working for a company is exactly the reason why you dont get content every other day

for exmple, other studios have about 5000+ people, EA has around 10.000

making new content for a game which is several years is old, people who worked on the old code might not be around anymore, and if you knew anything about coding you would know that working on someone elses code is a nightmare, and a single typo could potentially ruin the entire game

are you a hypocrite? 

Do you seriously think EA has 10000 people working on a game.... oh wait they are the publisher..... 😳 dice has 640

ID software has 200 

infinity ward. Around 500

sledgehammer 200

Raven software 239

Respawn 300

bethesda 400.......

and but back to the publishers. Every company under them counts as their employees. It makes sense for EA to have 1000s of em. But eh do you

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Any game going 6+ months without content is unacceptable.

Then it's a good thing Warframe hasn't done that. 6 months ago was around the time the Plains remaster came out. Since then we've had new frames, new game modes and new levels.

If none of those count as content, then what does?

Plains of Eidolon rework was mostly just a whole graphical change. Thumpers were also introduced, but would only reward us with things that already existed in Plains of Eidolon prior to said update. Other than that one new melee weapon, but once you obtained that, what's next? 

As for new levels, this year the only real new mission type we've had is Disruption, and most of us are aware that the rewards there are just not worth it. 

New warframes are nice, but what about the players that may not like some of these new warframes and don't plan to main them? New warframes in terms of sustainable content is very minimal. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, (XB1)l Saminator l said:
5 minutes ago, Corvid said:

Then it's a good thing Warframe hasn't done that. 6 months ago was around the time the Plains remaster came out. Since then we've had new frames, new game modes and new levels.

Plains of Eidolon rework was mostly just a whole graphical change. Thumpers were also introduced, but would only reward us with things that already existed in Plains of Eidolon prior to said update. Other than that one new melee weapon, but once you obtained that, what's next?

As for new levels, this year the only real new mission type we've had is Disruption, and most of us are aware that the rewards there are just not worth it. 

New warframes are nice, but what about the players that may not like some of these new warframes and don't plan to main them? New warframes in terms of sustainable content is very minimal. 

Edited by (XB1)l Saminator l

1 minute ago, Corvid said:

The plains remaster added 1 new enemy type that uh you can pee through... 

at this point if you’re fluent in trade you have no need to grind. 

I can just go to the market and buy that frame / collection outright wisp hildryn etc isn’t content at this point because it’s just adding another Robot to level up. 

Disruption -survival/mobile defense was fun.... for about 3 days then it got stale and felt like every other game mode that’s been our since release.

gas ball rework. - a rework of a mid tier planet and another boss people beat in a minute or so.... fun 

“still content” if you would like to call this content that’s your right but many people at this point rightfully disagree because if it can’t last the general population longer then a week or two is it really content? 

2 minutes ago, Padre_Akais said:

You literally play this game on a game console bud... Go find something engaging to play.

Didn't Borderlands 3 just drop?

What does console play have to do with the topic at hand. We play a lot of other games. We can’t care about a game we like? Or is that the pc master races jobs

10 minutes ago, Corvid said:

If you think the poe rework counts as content you need to prioritize your standards

1 hour ago, -AoN-CanoLathra- said:

One thing to remember is that, along with Empyrean, DE is completely reworking the Evolution Engine that Warframe is based on. That is a large undertaking that requires a lot of work, and is necessary, but doesn't really feel like anything new.

So Empyrean will probably take a while to release, but hopefully the engine changes being done will make future updates faster and smoother.

Honestly doesn't matter cause the game has a lack of content every year. But everyone shuts up when they finally release something instead of pushing them to keep up the pace or the white knights of the game down out the people actually talking.

1 hour ago, (PS4)ChaosTheNerd said:

Yeah sorry no this excuse can not be uaed anymore based on how big warframe's work force is. Warframe is no longer that small indie company that puts time and effort into their new content, with over 200 employees there is absolutely no reason why content like this takes so bloody long, there is no reason gamemodes take for ever to be updated, there is no reason for arbitration to still be in the garbage state that it still is, if warframe was a small workforce of like 50 or more people i would understand, but with the amount of people they have working on this game, there is no reason recent "content"(if I can even call it that) has been so lack luster. 

oH bUt yOuvE nEvER wOrKeD oN wArFrAmE bEfoRe iD yOu dOnT kNow HoW hArD iT iS to mAkE tHesE uPdaTeS!

Sorry but i dont need to work at de to see what ia obviously wrong but hey please continue white kniting De until theyre grinded into thw dirt. Ive pretty much given up on emperyan because its juat gonna be the same as Fortuna and poe, big content that will be played for like a month and then wont be updated again until 2023 and ots just gonna be the same never ending cycle of meaningless content and when more and more people are fed up with this crap, there will always be people defending the terrible road de has been driving warframe into.

Meh, i already know this post will piss off a few fragile snowflakes but whatever.

Oh look. More of this garbage.

5 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

What does console play have to do with the topic at hand. We play a lot of other games. We can’t care about a game we like? Or is that the pc master races jobs

You receive adverts for other games on consoles...

PC players don't generally receive these unless they are playing via on stuff like Steam.

Additionally, you can certainly care about games you like...Kvetching about things you don't like that are both obvious and consistent has no value though.

It's equivalent to buying a blue car but complaining the fact that it's blue...You knew it was blue when you bought it.

Despite the nature of the actual content of the post, I agree with the overall message.

Digital Extremes is over 300 people.

Grinding Gear Games is 170 people, and puts out massive content on a 13 week schedule.

Being a small studio isn't a worthy defense of not meeting player expectations - whether in quality of content, quantity of content, or how long it takes to release.

Admittedly, I do not want the people at DE to run themselves ragged on an intense development schedule. But they have notoriously given in to the temptation of procrastination all too often.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
  • Like 3