Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

Trying to get the thread derailed? Is a thing now? I’ve seen a lot of respect full people in this thread and even interacted with people who have had great stances regardless of our differing opinions. If you don’t wanna join the conversation fine but please stop derailment because you think it’s cute or fun.

2 hours ago, xXDeadsinxX said:

Are you enjoying FL4K so far?

So much YES! Up to 9 badass pets that do some crazy things is vary much addicting. It's like he has a bunch of little and then bigger as they evolve psycho Pokemon ripping enemies to shreds. Lol it's so satisfying. Moze the solider will be the next I rank. 

Edited by (XB1)SixGunLove

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

"Ah yes, somebody pointed out my post is garbage haha they're so ticked off haha"

Dont flatter yourself kid.

I'm just surprised the mods haven't locked this S#&$post yet.

Because people were generally positive and productive instead of being rude in the post. Like I say if you don’t like the forum post you don’t have to interact

5 hours ago, HugintheCrow said:

No, you don't get it. It's not about this or that. It's about DE working like any actual business.

If anyone wants to call themselves "professional" then they are expected to be able to give a good estimate of when they will be finished with whatever they are currently doing AND hit that deadline. Try working in a company and tell your boss you don't know when you'll be finished, you'll be laid off. In fact, the boss will be the one to tell you when you're supposed to be finished. DE should try and learn how to manage their time.

Why is it ok for game devs to just go "uhh, I don't know when we finished uhh working", when in literally every other line of business you'd go insta-bankrupt or get laughed at for doing this?

I don't care why DE can't meet or at least tell us the deadlines, they should just do whatever they can to become able to do it. I'm not their nanny. They are the ones who should strive to look professional and serious.

This resonates with me. Even a person working as a programmer would be laid off for giving their boss a vague answer, yet for some reason game developers are immune.. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Yes you can teras movement does allow you to dodge out of damage while it does lock you in place for some moves it’s somewhat free. I’d say combat done right for games like this. Something in between bless onlines combat and black desert.

as far as endgame for warframe it’s up to the devs to implement it. I’ll give anything a shot a few times to be fair and come to an opinion about it .

and I wouldn’t say high damage or super smart AI but sheer amount. For instance I play dps glass cannon characters with the acception of reaper classes that are close range. I can easily dish out single target to multi target damage but because of my current setup I can’t take the damage I dish out or that much if that makes sense. I can’t just run in a room full of enemies without thought or effort and kill everything with my unmodded Corinth (Tru story) wf dosent require thought to me at this point honestly. I’m decent enough with parkour and know most of the routes around tile sets so I rarely get stuck or lose momentum unless I want to.

the difficulty the amount of effort how hard the bosses are. The unique traits of some bosses and stages. Rewards feel earned at the end of dungeons. And I play almost every frame short of Oberon and anthem lady because I don’t really care for them. It’s  just no point in my op with warframe. I can do everything easily with any frame. At one point i started trying to do operator only missions but that even got tedious  

And what makes sheer amount on games you mentioned is the difficulty/challenge but not in warframe? Perhaps this is why you can't find something challenging or difficult in warframe

And at what level mission you kill everything with your unmodded Corinth? And are you sure it was you and not teammates killing from far away?

Now, what kind of "effort" you want to see in bosses when profit taker with some effort got complaints?

1 hour ago, 844448 said:

And what makes sheer amount on games you mentioned is the difficulty/challenge but not in warframe? Perhaps this is why you can't find something challenging or difficult in warframe

And at what level mission you kill everything with your unmodded Corinth? And are you sure it was you and not teammates killing from far away?

Now, what kind of "effort" you want to see in bosses when profit taker with some effort got complaints?

Sheer amount on warframe can be killed in one ability vs tera it’s higly unlikely at high lvl and requires you to think mostly 

no i mainly play solo 

things like orb honestly more things other then orb things surpassing orb!

1 hour ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Sheer amount on warframe can be killed in one ability vs tera it’s higly unlikely at high lvl and requires you to think mostly 

no i mainly play solo 

things like orb honestly more things other then orb things surpassing orb!

See why? You're not some kind of omnipotent being in tera so sheer number is difficult to you while we're the tenno, the omnipotent that killed the sentients and fell an empire so what's the meaning of sheer numbers to us?

Solo, but at what level? If you play on earth it wouldn't be weird

Your last paragraph tho

xytqgoywcij21.jpg

7 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Because people were generally positive and productive instead of being rude in the post. Like I say if you don’t like the forum post you don’t have to interact

Dont pretend this wasnt/isnt a deliberate S#&$post. If you dont like de/warframe/community you dont have to be here.

And if you dont like how people interact with your basement tier bait theres the door.

On 2019-09-15 at 2:22 PM, Bountyboy312 said:

Okay i am not trying telling anyone or get hype but we need to give the DE staff break sometimes, i really wanted railjack to come out last month but, I think that would be too soon for all of us who play warframe, All of us are getting riled up because we really want railjack to come out. In fact i was getting very impatient when right now. i wanted to ask but i had to stop myself from asking them for that  i think it that we would just make them feel too much pressure now for them, not mention it could them make mistake and upset them in any kind of way, So i think of staffs over there really need a vacation right now so they can release and get their minds off of something. i am not saying its coming out this month, and i dont want to get anyone hyped up for nothing. I dont when its coming out and they dont know when will be come out, the other players including me dont know when either, we cant just guess about it being release in 2019 or 2020. they have other staff working on the progress while the others are working on this expansion/ update. 

My heart tells me that never have doubts about the DE progress, and every day i wake up in the morning And i get this feeling like my future railjack ship warframe calls me every morning saying " Tenno listen me if you want me be with you and ordis will be coming soon, we will travel through orkin system and defend the galaxy from every evil that approches us and defeat the sentient and bring back the lotus and take back what was ours" "tenno have fate in me i will come to you one day and i will help you with your space battles destroy our enemy if they get in our way or to rule the galaxy and bring chaos". Those are the words of my railacks Cepholon and he wont be complete with out me. So DE when you hear from your coding saying that it will be release in 2019 or 2020 or any other years maybe even longer but you send notification of release Lets not mad about this anymore let them do their jobs on the this game. are we going to let the evil sentients destroy and conqure the orkin system or will we stand our grounds against them and live for another? our guide maybe gone now But our warframe are still hear we dont just use them we unleashed them to show our enemies that tenno our back and better then ever. When sentiants come from the new war update, I want to hear every tenno say this We are not letting you destroy everything we protect We going take everything you took from us make sure you will never hurt anyone ever again. we arent afraid of you we are alaways win the end. WE ARE TENNO. AND THIS OUR HOME

If DE put 1/10 as much effort into development as they do into shoving crap into the cash shop, Railjack would have been out months ago.

10 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Dont pretend this wasnt/isnt a deliberate S#&$post. If you dont like de/warframe/community you dont have to be here.

And if you dont like how people interact with your basement tier bait theres the door.

As sweatshawp has said, people have been interacting quite civilly (with the exception of a few bad actors here and there). Discussions like these are important, as they let DE know that a portion of the playerbase is unsatisfied with what they've been doing lately.

If we don't talk, and come to a conclusion regarding what we want, then the only thing that can happen is a buildup of resentment, which helps no one.

En 15/9/2019 a las 15:22, Bountyboy312 dijo:

Tenno listen me if you want me be with you and ordis will be coming soon, we will travel through orkin system and defend the galaxy from every evil that approches us and defeat the sentient and bring back the lotus and take back what was ours"

It is enough to make a grown man cry.

But seriously, patience is always important if you want good content, at least that's what I believe, rushed games are usually bad.

I don't mind waiting another month if it's for a polished game mode.

3 hours ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

Nobody dislikes de here just because our opinions are different. If you don’t like the post you can leave. If you don’t like how people interact with each other in a productive way the door is there for you child

7 hours ago, 844448 said:

See why? You're not some kind of omnipotent being in tera so sheer number is difficult to you while we're the tenno, the omnipotent that killed the sentients and fell an empire so what's the meaning of sheer numbers to us?

Solo, but at what level? If you play on earth it wouldn't be weird

Your last paragraph tho

xytqgoywcij21.jpg

Sorry m8 I was tired and yess while I understand the backstory of the Tenno and why were strong it’s still no option to scale or make things harder or at least present a challenge. Being a god would be fun if I can get a challenge here and there not going to lie. 

Being a god was fun for the first few years and I loved and still love warframe. But this god wants his powers to be pushed. I want to use more then 1% of my power.

also nah it works pretty good in the void solo outside of endurance the Corinth is strongk.

and id like more bosses like the orb. It was designed GREAT! But you have to understand most of the community is used to being able to mindlessly reck things. Or just kill things without too much challenge short of eidlyons so it’s not going to get  reciprocated we’ll. Also you need archwing weapons which people have achwing so.....

49 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Sorry m8 I was tired and yess while I understand the backstory of the Tenno and why were strong it’s still no option to scale or make things harder or at least present a challenge. Being a god would be fun if I can get a challenge here and there not going to lie. 

Thing to note regarding the whole "we're supposed to be gods" argument: Our enemies have had literal millennia to catch up with us (judging by the ossified state of the three warframes in the new cinematic intro). A certain degree of advancement would be expected.

Furthermore, when the game first came out, it was actually quite challenging. Unless you were targeting their weakpoints (Heads for Grineer, legs for Ancients, and anywhere but the head for Corpus) enemies took a fair few bullets to put down, meaning you needed to put at least some thought into your positioning if you didn't want to be overwhelmed.

37 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobody dislikes de here just because our opinions are different. If you don’t like the post you can leave. If you don’t like how people interact with each other in a productive way the door is there for you child

The NPC's need a dialogue patch.

"Productive". Yeah, that word doesnt mean what you think it means.

15 minutes ago, (XB1)ECCHO SIERRA said:

The NPC's need a dialogue patch.

"Productive". Yeah, that word doesnt mean what you think it means.

Productive conversations with people unlike you for example me And @844448  And many others you just don’t understand the concept of having a different opinion than others and it’s OK but stop trying to hinder others opinions because you don’t like them that’s ignorant and close minded like I said if you disagree with me and you don’t have to reply to me and same to you but don’t sit here and try to DD rail the conversation because you don’t like the conversation you can simply leave if you don’t want to have a conversation but other people here being productive goodbye

9 minutes ago, Chronometria said:

Are we going to see Railjack at the next Tennocon is all I am saying. I mean, I was excited for it....two tennocons ago and it still isn't here. I still remember when we were all excited for Fortuna....except that actually came out.

I mean, the thing is planned for this fall. Which will begin at 23rd of September AKA we are not within the estimative. But we already have people saying its for next year.

Now we have it for Tennocon 2020.

I get that people want new content but I don't understand this whole "no excuse" mentality people are taking up on these forums. DE is too slow for you? Okay, that's fine and you don't have to feel differently about it, but...demanding that DE work faster for you isn't going to magically make it happen. Saying it isn't excusable doesn't change the reality of it. DE makes content as fast as DE can. Claiming that they do otherwise is illogical. What reason would they have for intentionally holding back finished content, or choosing to work slow? What do you think they are doing? Starting the day off with a meeting discouraging people from working their hardest? DE Steve: "Hey everyone, lets be sure to work extra slow today, and in fact if you could make no progress at all that would be even better!"

Like it or hate it, accept it or don't, but content will get done when it's done. But I'm sure DE is SUPER happy you suggested they work faster and harder. I'm sure they'll do just that, and all because you finally brought their attention to it.

Edited by IntheCoconut

24 minutes ago, Morthal said:

Crunch is always involved, not matter what a publisher says to appease the public.

Only in cases where the management is incompetent. And I notice that you seem to have forgotten my response.

Crunch only exists when there's a hard deadline. DE doesn't do hard deadlines (again, aside from Tennocon, which only happens once a year), so they don't need to do crunch.

• Like 1