Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

We cut them some slack guys besides we dont know anything yet

Bountyboy312

27 minutes ago, IntheCoconut said:

I get that people want new content but I don't understand this whole "no excuse" mentality people are taking up on these forums. DE is too slow for you? Okay, that's fine and you don't have to feel differently about it, but...demanding that DE work faster for you isn't going to magically make it happen. Saying it isn't excusable doesn't change the reality of it. DE makes content as fast as DE can. Claiming that they do otherwise is illogical. What reason would they have for intentionally holding back finished content, or choosing to work slow? What do you think they are doing? Starting the day off with a meeting discouraging people from working their hardest? DE Steve: "Hey everyone, lets be sure to work extra slow today, and in fact if you could make no progress at all that would be even better!"

Like it or hate it, accept it or don't, but content will get done when it's done. But I'm sure DE is SUPER happy you suggested they work faster and harder. I'm sure they'll do just that, and all because you finally brought their attention to it.

To a lot of people it’s not about working faster and harder but for me personally it’s aboht working smarter and harder. Constant delays and push backs from any dev isn’t okay. Ignoring a parts of your community isn’t okay. Long standing issues from within the game isn’t okay and can’t be excused. Personally I’m for De taking their time. You can’t force them to work at inhumane speeds but the quality of these updates feel like they could rush these out. Therese no excuse for 6 months of work to be put in for 3 weeks worth of content. With railjack being in development for years now I’d be massively disappointed if it only has a few weeks of content vs a few months. For the PvP to still be in game and for their decision to keep UM separate from conclave standing (which I support) and they haven’t tried to revisit or try to make PvP appealing for the playerbase isn’t okay. For all the great things in warframe (because warframe is a great game) there’s just as many if not more off putting things currently. For warframe to be going on this long and there’s currently no sustainable content. It’s sad. For the veterans to feel ignored and left out that’s sad. For people to bully founders and try to make them feel bad for keeping the game afloat that’s disgusting (I know the last thing dosent tie directly into DEs own faults) for the game to have the exact same tilesets and gameplay from when it’s first started it’s sad.

• Like 1

On 2019-09-18 at 2:27 PM, Corvid said:

As sweatshawp has said, people have been interacting quite civilly (with the exception of a few bad actors here and there). Discussions like these are important, as they let DE know that a portion of the playerbase is unsatisfied with what they've been doing lately.

If we don't talk, and come to a conclusion regarding what we want, then the only thing that can happen is a buildup of resentment, which helps no one.

you are a grand master founder and i assume someone who has or could have a say in the design council, all i can say is that if you voted or asked for fishing, mining, pokemon, street fighter2, guitar hero, photography, archwing, then ill have to give you a big old slap on the backside...  doesnt help at 1 point i kept on hearing DE ignoring design council opinions several times, so while I myself think like yourself in wanting change via opinions and feedback, the cynic in me knows its all completely pointless.

29 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

you are a grand master founder and i assume someone who has or could have a say in the design council,

And this is relevant... how exactly?

Are you just looking for someone to scapegoat for every decision DE has made that you didn't like?

Just now, Corvid said:

And this is relevant... how exactly?

Are you just looking for someone to scapegoat for every decision DE has made that you didn't like?

nope, just you said that feedback helps, so im wondering if any of your suggestions have worked and if any of the additions we have today were due to the design council/player feedback, on my side I know of 2 minor largely unimportant suggestions i made that got implimented but how about the big ones that matter, i dont have access to the design council, i believe founders do as default so thats why i made the comment, from your better view on things, how has player feedback worked out for us to get where we are today.

19 hours ago, Corvid said:

Only in cases where the management is incompetent. And I notice that you seem to have forgotten my response.

Crunch only exists when there's a hard deadline. DE doesn't do hard deadlines (again, aside from Tennocon, which only happens once a year), so they don't need to do crunch.

Seeing as this game will never have a proper release date, DE having no crunch is painfully obvious, in many ways. My wife is a Chef, every day is crunch day for her, when 12 hour work days are a relief and the job is never finished...
Bethes--er DE however, every update or hotfix recently has been trivial, aside from alleged game crashes. The failure to fix old bugs, new bugs and gameplay breaking bugs is worrying, especially considering the lack of fun game modes available.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Methanoid said:

If we don't talk, and come to a conclusion regarding what we want

"DE listens to it's players" This is marketing hype. Dead memes. 
Many of us raised this industry from a place of poor men with creativity and geekiness that had no place in society at the time. Players are cattle in this new market, sadly many cannot see it and those who do, don't care. The passion of creativity may be a thing of the past if they're asking players what they want. DE needs to create for themselves, test for themselves and actually have goals of their own, aside from $$$$.

• Like 1

With updates as big as railjack or now, empyrean, I feel scared for DE cause I feel like they're gonna pull a muscle. I think DE needs to chill TBH. Content drought, yes but the new content I'm contented with is like Nightwave or quests that remind me of minecraft maps. I really really am not asking so much. I can wait for Empyrean till next year for the amount of ambition in it. Please, DE, don't pull a muscle.

6 hours ago, TheInternetGuy said:

With updates as big as railjack or now, empyrean, I feel scared for DE cause I feel like they're gonna pull a muscle. I think DE needs to chill TBH. Content drought, yes but the new content I'm contented with is like Nightwave or quests that remind me of minecraft maps. I really really am not asking so much. I can wait for Empyrean till next year for the amount of ambition in it. Please, DE, don't pull a muscle.

Dude stop worry about it the more you get more you talk about it the more your going to see like that so shut up and relax

On 2019-09-18 at 11:44 PM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Sorry m8 I was tired and yess while I understand the backstory of the Tenno and why were strong it’s still no option to scale or make things harder or at least present a challenge. Being a god would be fun if I can get a challenge here and there not going to lie. 

Being a god was fun for the first few years and I loved and still love warframe. But this god wants his powers to be pushed. I want to use more then 1% of my power.

also nah it works pretty good in the void solo outside of endurance the Corinth is strongk.

and id like more bosses like the orb. It was designed GREAT! But you have to understand most of the community is used to being able to mindlessly reck things. Or just kill things without too much challenge short of eidlyons so it’s not going to get  reciprocated we’ll. Also you need archwing weapons which people have achwing so.....

Now, what kind of challenge you can think that isn't a cop out like nullifier, invincibility, massive armor, one hit kill damage, small weak point, puzzles or a slog through phases? As much as you want challenge, being a god means you're on top the hierarchy, unless you face god slayers which also use broken ability to fight you

Void solo? Which node though? I would believe if it's teshub, but I doubt beyond there

Should I put that thread about the third orb that should involve submersible archwing (sharkwing) as suggestion to DE? I surely need a mountain of popcorn for that

• Like 1