Name One Enemy Unit That Actually Poses A Serious Threat To The Tenno!

16 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

But then again you already know those people who can one shot there shields and take out every limb in a second and do 6x6 per a night exist. A level 165 Hydrolyst is all the same to them. They kill it so fast before it has a chance to attack. Heck even now the Hydrolyst can't even breathe before it gets a limb taken out.

Well yeah, but that's the level 60 Hydrolyst. And such people have 4 people with truly perfected builds to maximize their efficiency. A level 165 Hydrolyst would have dramatically increased shields, health, and armor (though the max-efficiency groups usually like Corrosive Projection stacking). That's a very small portion of the Tenno population running like that.

Whenever I run public like the filthy casual I am (too lazy to premade), it's more likely that I'll get a non-meta group where people keep dying to avoidable mechanics, and I have to rez them up. And, again, that's level 60. Try to imagine nearly triple the level.

Lore-wise, Gara was not able to fight the Sentient that the Eidolons came from. She would have died, full stop. The only reason she was able to kill it was because she equipped herself with a majorly powerful bomb and sacrificed her life to take it out. And now most of us are struggling with the Eidolons, which are mere mindless fragments of the full Sentient.

So, yes, when it comes to Sentient enemies, those are threats to the Tenno.

14 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

Well technically even if they kill the Warframe, they just come back to life again unless you actually kill the Tenno.

But depending on what kind of Warframe the results will vary but lets say you brought the right warframe every time.

We actually don't know that. Remember that there are Tenno that have died in the past while inside their Warframe. It's entirely possible that dying while inside our Warframe would result in actual death.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
42 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

Well yeah, but that's the level 60 Hydrolyst. And such people have 4 people with truly perfected builds to maximize their efficiency. A level 165 Hydrolyst would have dramatically increased shields, health, and armor (though the max-efficiency groups usually like Corrosive Projection stacking). That's a very small portion of the Tenno population running like that.

Whenever I run public like the filthy casual I am (too lazy to premade), it's more likely that I'll get a non-meta group where people keep dying to avoidable mechanics, and I have to rez them up. And, again, that's level 60. Try to imagine nearly triple the level.

Lore-wise, Gara was not able to fight the Sentient that the Eidolons came from. She would have died, full stop. The only reason she was able to kill it was because she equipped herself with a majorly powerful bomb and sacrificed her life to take it out. And now most of us are struggling with the Eidolons, which are mere mindless fragments of the full Sentient.

So, yes, when it comes to Sentient enemies, those are threats to the Tenno.

We actually don't know that. Remember that there are Tenno that have died in the past while inside their Warframe. It's entirely possible that dying while inside our Warframe would result in actual death.

4 People? This is one person doing all that. If there were 4 of them then that level 165 Hydrolyst is going down just as fast.

pretty much every spawned ad in profit orb fight that kinda stun locks you. It's not a threat in the traditional sense but it is really annoying when they all rush to you when you're doing that long arch gun animation and then you're dead before you're finished with the animation.

5 minutes ago, -CM-Schnitzel said:

pretty much every spawned ad in profit orb fight that kinda stun locks you. It's not a threat in the traditional sense but it is really annoying when they all rush to you when you're doing that long arch gun animation and then you're dead before you're finished with the animation.

Inaros.

9 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Inaros.

Inaros can still get stun locked. He's tanky, but that's kind of it. He's just tanky. 

I bring in my ice chroma with ~313% power str. If I'm feeling really like I need the extra tanky-ness, I might drop a mod for adaptation or umbral/steel fiber (though near never do I do that)

Edited by -CM-Schnitzel
Just now, -CM-Schnitzel said:

Inaros can still get stun locked. 

I bring in my ice chroma with ~313% power str. If I'm feeling really like I need the extra tanky-ness, I might drop a mod for adaptation or umbral/steel fiber (though near never do I do that)

Long as he doesn't die it doesn't matter lol.

Just now, VotumPrime said:

Long as he doesn't die it doesn't matter lol.

It kind of does.. there's a bit of a timer for profit orb fights. If you fail to kill it before that timer expires, you fail the fight. 

And I run profit orb for the nice 125k (250k with chroma4) credits, get that every 5-ish minutes. If I wanted to drag out the fight, or a longer time, I would rather just run index.

1 minute ago, -CM-Schnitzel said:

It kind of does.. there's a bit of a timer for profit orb fights. If you fail to kill it before that timer expires, you fail the fight. 

And I run profit orb for the nice 125k (250k with chroma4) credits, get that every 5-ish minutes. If I wanted to drag out the fight, or a longer time, I would rather just run index.

Wait. Since when was the timer ever a problem for anyone? Are you the reason why they took out the Terra Mankers in the Profit-taker fight?!

22 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Don't doubt.

[...]

They can do 6x6 a night. Making Hydrolyst level 165 would make no difference for them. It will just take slightly longer to do it alone but it will be just as fast with 4 people.

If we aren't counting load times, 10min solo tricap is impressive, solo 6x3 is great. But the thing is, the eidolons spawn at ~lv50. If you go on wikia and compare the stat value differences between lv50 eidolon vs lv165 eidolon, there's is a big difference. And this is not counting assuming the eidolons always spawn near spawn and the voms always appear in time (sometimes during the final phase, with the dolon down, voms don't spawn).

11 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Wait. Since when was the timer ever a problem for anyone? Are you the reason why they took out the Terra Mankers in the Profit-taker fight?!

The terra manker not spawning was the result of a bug: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Terra_Manker (see patch history section)

---

Side note, you seem rather defensive, have I said something to upset you? If so, I apologize, that was not my intention.

Edited by -CM-Schnitzel
4 minutes ago, -CM-Schnitzel said:

If we aren't counting load times, 10min solo tricap is impressive, solo 6x3 is great. But the thing is, the eidolons spawn at ~lv50. If you go on wikia and compare the stat value differences between lv50 eidolon vs lv165 eidolon, there's is a big difference. And this is not counting assuming the eidolons always spawn near spawn and the voms always appear in time (sometimes during the final phase, with the dolon down, voms don't spawn).

The terra manker not spawning was the result of a bug: https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Terra_Manker (see patch history section)

---

Side note, you seem rather defensive, have I said something to upset you?

I don't have a shred of doubt that our felllow Tenno can't beat a level 165 Eidolon with ease. They always find a way. Heck Level 165 Tridolon Runs should be an option for us.

Defensive nah? That was just a joke. I don't mean anything serious by it. But if you run with an Iron Skin build Rhino and the Velocitus, you can pretty much just take out its legs in one or two charged shots. It's actually a lot faster to solo Profit-taker since you don't have people interfering with its shields and changing it around. Profit-taker boss fight was never a problem.

The problem is a lack of an actual threat or a serious challenge. People found the Hostile Mergers Operation fun because it actually possessed some sort of challenge until people got really good at it and got scores like 20,000-100,000+ on the event once they figured it all out and made use of Aero Vantage and Magus Lockdown.

Edited by VotumPrime
1 hour ago, VotumPrime said:

They can do 6x6 a night. Making Hydrolyst level 165 would make no difference for them.

You're assuming that based on zero information.

Being able to quickly farm a level 60 enemy doesn't come close.

At level 60, the effective health, according to the wiki, is 4,740,056.
It's raw health is
It's Amp-required shield is 67,768.

At level 165, the effective health, again according to the wiki, is 162,602,839
It's raw health is
It's Amp-required shield is 506,800.

It's health and shield (the latter of which can ONLY be destroyed by Amps) goes up by several factors, and the effective health (thanks to armor, thankfully we have Corrosive Projection) goes up by *40*. I can't even imagine the intense damage going out.

--

And, again, this is just gameplay mechanics. Lore-wise, yes, the Tenno have numerous threats. Vor almost caught us. Alad V tore apart a Warframe to create Zanuka, torturting it so badly that the Warframe was permanently changed. The Stalker almost killed us where we slept on Lua. Tenno are not immortal.

Edited by DrakeWurrum
19 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

You're assuming that based on zero information.

Being able to quickly farm a level 60 enemy doesn't come close.

At level 60, the effective health, according to the wiki, is 4,740,056.
It's raw health is
It's Amp-required shield is 67,768.

At level 165, the effective health, again according to the wiki, is 162,602,839
It's raw health is
It's Amp-required shield is 506,800.

It's health and shield (the latter of which can ONLY be destroyed by Amps) goes up by several factors, and the effective health (thanks to armor, thankfully we have Corrosive Projection) goes up by *40*. I can't even imagine the intense damage going out.

--

And, again, this is just gameplay mechanics. Lore-wise, yes, the Tenno have numerous threats. Vor almost caught us. Alad V tore apart a Warframe to create Zanuka, torturting it so badly that the Warframe was permanently changed. The Stalker almost killed us where we slept on Lua. Tenno are not immortal.

Yes and they can one shot both the shield and the eidolon at max health. So what are you trying to say?