Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Name One Enemy Unit That Actually Poses A Serious Threat To The Tenno!

VotumPrime

10 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

There is no Amp capable of doing 500k+ damage in a single shot. You keep judging this based on level 60 stats, even after I pointed out the 165 stats to you.

Lmao. I guess you don't know about Void Strike? As well as how well it stacks along with Volt's shield.

Be honest and I will explain to you how they do it.

Honestly though I thought these things would be common knowledge by now.

Edited by VotumPrime

37 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Lmao. I guess you don't know about Void Strike? As well as how well it stacks along with Volt's shield.

Be honest and I will explain to you how they do it.

Honestly though I thought these things would be common knowledge by now.

Seems somewhat unfair to use specific builds and loadouts, infinite prep time, and one-v-one battles to support your claim. Actual battle is often not that sterile.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

Seems somewhat unfair to use specific builds and loadouts, infinite prep time, and one-v-one battles to support your claim. Actual battle is often not that sterile.

You're right. Here's a video of it. The user in this video isn't using a riven and he was able to achieve these results:

Now if there were 4 of him running the same set up they would be able to take down the level 165 Eidolon without any real trouble.

The buff can stack multiple times and it affects both Operator Amps and Warframe Weapons.

Edited by VotumPrime

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

You're right. Here's a video of it. The user in this video isn't using a riven and he was able to achieve these results:

Now if there were 4 of him running the same set up they would be able to take down the level 165 Eidolon without any real trouble.

The buff can stack multiple times and it affects both Operator Amps and Warframe Weapons.

Is the thread, "a threat to A tenno", or "a threat to a coordinated TEAM of tenno"? It's already a hoard shooter in which the expectation is is being able to deal with many enemies at a time- naturally a coordinated purpose-built team is going to be enormously powerful vs. all but the highest numbers of the most badass enemies.

1 minute ago, Frenotx said:

Is the thread, "a threat to A tenno", or "a threat to a coordinated TEAM of tenno"? It's already a hoard shooter in which the expectation is is being able to deal with many enemies at a time- naturally a coordinated purpose-built team is going to be enormously powerful vs. all but the highest numbers of the most badass enemies.

Tenno can mean more than one too you know lol.

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

Tenno can mean more than one too you know lol.

I know. My point was, it's unlikely any one enemy will be able to deal with a coordinated team of tenno if they're allowed to pick builds and loadouts specifically tailored to fight that particular enemy, and given infinite prep time to charge their void strike. This is a fast-paced hoard shooter that is designed to be playable solo for with friends- if an enemy was a major threat to even a coordinated team with specialized loadouts, even given unlimited prep time, it wouldn't even REMOTELY fit the game. Your conditions for backing your "nothing is a threat" claim are unfair and unrealistic.

I'm not going to say anything as cheesy as 'you are your own worst enemy', but I love my Ogris, and even then I blow myself up at least once a mission.  So instead I would like to nominate the Orb Mothers, because if you're not at the top of your game with either, you'll be buried in the snow with naught but your regret for company.

23 minutes ago, Frenotx said:

I know. My point was, it's unlikely any one enemy will be able to deal with a coordinated team of tenno if they're allowed to pick builds and loadouts specifically tailored to fight that particular enemy, and given infinite prep time to charge their void strike. This is a fast-paced hoard shooter that is designed to be playable solo for with friends- if an enemy was a major threat to even a coordinated team with specialized loadouts, even given unlimited prep time, it wouldn't even REMOTELY fit the game. Your conditions for backing your "nothing is a threat" claim are unfair and unrealistic.

^^Very true

and honestly, not sure if we are just wasting our time chatting in this thread or chatting with a troll after reading most of the comments here but tbh, i’m more at the side of DrakeWurrum for the lvl 165 Hydrolyst (higher levels dosen’t mean the same result unless they are 10 or 15 levels higher)

• Like 2

18 minutes ago, GPrime96 said:

^^Very true

and honestly, not sure if we are just wasting our time chatting in this thread or chatting with a troll after reading most of the comments here but tbh, i’m more at the side of DrakeWurrum for the lvl 165 Hydrolyst (higher levels dosen’t mean the same result unless they are 10 or 15 levels higher)

My vote goes to the fomorian battleship. It takes all of the tenno in the game hitting it repeatedly to stop it from destroying one of our (very limited number of) SPACE STATIONS. It might not pose a threat to an individual tenno, but it possess a major threat to the tenno faction as a whole. One tenno or even a team of 4 purpose-built tenno would struggle mighty to stop one on their own.

Edited by Frenotx
  • Like 1

Assuming you get hit by things there are one shot mechanics on certain enemies and swarms of high level foes can melt even the tankiest of frames.

So there are threats.  But if your a hardcore vet you probably don't notice because you mastered the game.

Even as an average player.  Its not common for me to have to struggle too much.

But lets be honest. Is there anything that de can make to actually satisfy the hardcores?  How quickly would it be consumed and be too easy again?

Seems like de can't win no matter what.  So why should they bother to cator to the hardcore vets? As a business the vets aren't paying de in anyway.

As compared to the average player still spending plat or cracking skulls for a few hrs a day just for lolz.

Edited by (PS4)Kakurine2

One of the Corpus Capture Targets. Hits like a train.

EDIT: I think it's this guy:

The White suited targets wield a CrpFreezeRayRifle Glaxion and are capable of creating a Snow Globe-like barrier, similar to those of a Arctic Eximus.

• Their Glaxion deals high damage, enough to almost instantly kill squishy frames, and inflicts a Cold b Cold Proc, slowing down enemies.

https://warframe.fandom.com/wiki/Corpus_Target

Edited by nslay

Any bursa over lvl 100 is pretty terrifying (still have ptsd from that bursa event, got flashbanged and knocked into orbit to no end).

toxic ancients with their breaths.

any nullifier for frames that heavily relies on abilities to survive (not everyone goes to town with a inaros or nidus).

(and yes there is nothing i hate more in this game than nullifiers, its one thing to prevent use of abilities, another to completly remove EVRYTHING as soon as your toe hits the bubble)

1 hour ago, Takanuva0510 said:

what is the level cap, because I am pretty sure that level 10,004 stalker that could spawn during the april fools joke mission would do some serious damage. He also ends up with like 33 billion effective health

Level 9999 for regular enemies and 10099 for eximus units.

Nah, just sit in void mode for an hour charging void strike, then 1 shot him cos he can't attack us while in the void