Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CHANGE MY MIND: Cephalon Samodeus And Combined Forces of Cetus & Fortuna Surpass The Orokin Empire At Its Peak And Can Solo The Sentients Easily!

VotumPrime

16 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

I don't think you understand what I am saying at all. Plus you're not making any sense.

You've got so many things happening in your mind that you just couldn't keep up? try back reading all our discussions might lighten you up... your the one whose starting to lose sense...

Just now, DeMonkey said:

So because Natah's Mother looks like a worm ship, she must have been with all the other worm ships?

That's pretty flimsy.

Nah it was most likely that when Natah was executing her plan, she had her mother retreat to the outer parts of the system, we probably defeated all the others unless there are more that are hidden away somewhere far out like her mother.

2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Nah it was most likely that when Natah was executing her plan, she had her mother retreat to the outer parts of the system, we probably defeated all the others unless there are more that are hidden away somewhere far out like her mother.

Your mind is like a rollercoaster of confusion.

You may consider these things "most likely" or "probable", but you have no evidence of such to convince anyone with.

Just now, DeMonkey said:

Your mind is like a rollercoaster of confusion.

You may consider these things "most likely" or "probable", but you have no evidence of such to convince anyone with.

Nah I have total clarity. What else could Natah's mother be other than a wormship? She certainly matches the description in Mag Prime's Codex entry.

6 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Nah it was most likely that when Natah was executing her plan, she had her mother retreat to the outer parts of the system

You seem to be assuming that Natah was masterminding a brilliant betrayal of the Tenno rather than being manipulated and controlled by her Mother.

She could've killed us in our sleep, as the Sentients had originally planned. She didn't need to betray us.

11 minutes ago, DrakeWurrum said:

You seem to be assuming that Natah was masterminding a brilliant betrayal of the Tenno rather than being manipulated and controlled by her Mother.

She could've killed us in our sleep, as the Sentients had originally planned. She didn't need to betray us.

She didn't have a reason to betray us cause she hadn't been aware of the pure Kuva that the Unum possessed which would allow her to have kids again.

Basically, she took us in as her step-children merely because she can't make her own children, but now that she knows what we are and that it's possible for her to make her own children again and with Ballas freeing her from our connection with her. She made a choice.

Edited by VotumPrime

10 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Nah I have total clarity.

Oh clearly.

10 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

What else could Natah's mother be other than a wormship?

I'm not saying she isn't. I asking how you've managed to come to the conclusion that she is in the Mag Prime codex entry.

38 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

I never denied that. All we've been fighting are fragments so far. But I am doubtful that even something as massive as Natah's mother would pose a threat. In Mag Prime's Codex Entry I believe Natah's mother is one of these "worm ships" that was mentioned. If that's true then we probably killed dozens of her kind before in the past. 

See?^ Is English not your first language @DeMonkey ?

4 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

No I said her species is wormship. I didn't say it was her.

39 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

In Mag Prime's Codex Entry I believe Natah's mother is one of these "worm ships" that was mentioned.

You need to get better at wording things then, because you explicitly state you believe her to be one of the wormships in the entry.

Is English not yours?

Edited by DeMonkey
  • Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

You need to get better at wording things then, because you explicitly state you believe her to be one of the wormships in the entry.

I think you just took what I said out of context. It's like you're trying to pick a fight over some very little things.

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

I think you just took what I said out of context. It's like you're trying to pick a fight over some very little things.

I'm really not, we've seen all sorts of sizes of eidolon, from the conculyst to the terralyst to the dead one strewn across the planes.

What makes you believe that Natahs mother is one of the wormships mentioned in the codex entry? Because I see no evidence.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I'm really not, we've seen all sorts of sizes of eidolon, from the conculyst to the terralyst to the dead one strewn across the planes.

What makes you believe that Natahs mother is one of the wormships mentioned in the codex entry? Because I see no evidence.

e9ybzt8mn8b21.jpg

They showed this on a devstream and clearly stated that this is Natah's mother^

Just now, VotumPrime said:

e9ybzt8mn8b21.jpg

They showed this on a devstream and clearly stated that this is Natah's mother^

You've already posted this image, I wasn't convinced by it last time.

This could be a wormship, certainly, but how do we know it's the same type of wormship as those mentioned?

I could talk about laser shooting fragments of eidolons, but without details you won't know whether I'm talking about the Terralyst or the Conculyst, two VERY different enemies.

For the final time, can you prove that this particular ship, stated to be Natahs mother, is the same as the wormships mentioned in the codex entry? And if not, perhaps consider that you're getting ahead of yourself with all this lore talk.

• Like 1

Just now, DeMonkey said:

You've already posted this image, I wasn't convinced by it last time.

This could be a wormship, certainly, but how do we know it's the same type of wormship as those mentioned?

I could talk about laser shooting fragments of eidolons, but without details you won't know whether I'm talking about the Terralyst or the Conculyst, two VERY different enemies.

For the final time, can you prove that this particular ship, stated to be Natahs mother, is the same as the wormships mentioned in the codex entry? And if not, perhaps consider that you're getting ahead of yourself with all this lore talk.

Monkey. I commend you for going so hard against common sense and all logic, but Natah's mother is a wormship. I never said she was the one in the codex entry specifically. I said that she is of the similar species and the Tenno have defeated her kind before.

1 minute ago, VotumPrime said:

I said that she is of the similar species and the Tenno have defeated her kind before

A) No you didn't. 

B) You have no proof of this.

C) The fact that you keep ignoring my points tells me they're valid, and you have nothing to counter them with.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

A) No you didn't. 

B) You have no proof of this.

C) The fact that you keep ignoring my points tells me they're valid, and you have nothing to counter them with.

54 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

I never denied that. All we've been fighting are fragments so far. But I am doubtful that even something as massive as Natah's mother would pose a threat. In Mag Prime's Codex Entry I believe Natah's mother is one of these "worm ships" that was mentioned. If that's true then we probably killed dozens of her kind before in the past. 

I believe you are having some cognitive dissonance and you chose to assimilate rather than to accommodate. It's either that or you took what I said out of context completely just to troll. 

Just now, VotumPrime said:

I believe you are having some cognitive dissonance and you chose to assimilate rather than to accommodate. It's either that or you took what I said out of context completely just to troll. 

I believe you're being bombastic in order to impress greater importance upon your post, but it's not working.

Still avoiding answering any of my questions. Until you do so, how can I take what you're saying seriously?

If it's so simple and logical, it should be easy to explain how you've come to the conclusion that Natah is the same type of wormship that we've killed before, despite there being a huge variety of sentient types.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, DeMonkey said:

I believe you're being bombastic in order to impress greater importance upon your post, but it's not working.

Still avoiding answering any of my questions. Until you do so, how can I take what you're saying seriously?

If it's so simple and logical, it should be easy to explain how you've come to the conclusion that Natah is the same type of wormship that we've killed before, despite there being a huge variety of sentient types.

Just admit that this is a mistake on your part for misinterpreting what I said and I will let bygones be bygones lol.

Also, you are starting to jumble up stuff and put words into my mouth now. 

Edited by VotumPrime

2 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Just admit that this is a mistake on your part for misinterpreting what I said and I will let bygones be bygones lol.

:crylaugh:

Says it all really, doesn't it? You're so determined to believe what you're saying is right that you refuse to entertain the possibility you might be wrong. You've tried avoiding, now you're trying some sort of... bribe? 

Just answer the question and I can be on my way.

3 minutes ago, VotumPrime said:

Also, you are starting to jumble up stuff and put words into my mouth now. 

No no, that's what you've been saying.

• Like 1

45 minutes ago, DeMonkey said:

:crylaugh:

Says it all really, doesn't it? You're so determined to believe what you're saying is right that you refuse to entertain the possibility you might be wrong. You've tried avoiding, now you're trying some sort of... bribe? 

Just answer the question and I can be on my way.

No no, that's what you've been saying.

Wow okay. Being petty now are we.

22 hours ago, VotumPrime said:

Why are Zaws and Kitguns being used to one shot eidolons and level 100+ mobs then?

Because we use a mod system that is literally a hybrid of Orokin tech and Sentient Adaptation to push them to power levels beyond ANYTHING the other races wouldn’t dare even attempt?

...and then we enhance them further with our Warframe’s power and Void energy?

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73