Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

CHANGE MY MIND: Cephalon Samodeus And Combined Forces of Cetus & Fortuna Surpass The Orokin Empire At Its Peak And Can Solo The Sentients Easily!

VotumPrime

8 hours ago, Loza03 said:

Umbra has shown himself to be effective at fighting sentients sans operator. That means that there must be some element other than void energy that protects him. It's reasonable to point the finger at the Helminth, wrapping up all the tech in that.

Remember that the original plan with the frames was to use them as soldiers made of infested flesh, and that our only example of that (the Rhino Prime codex) displays quite similar powers to the modern Rhino. 

I think The Sacrifice is a showcase if somehow a debunked truth of once human Warframe is not a subject of Tenno transference would resolve to cause actions of its own and commit obedience to whom ever its creator... This by far to be imperfect/failure for Ballas/Natah and ended up exterminated... Umbra is specialized with Tau properties so assumption of such element would be precise...

On 2019-09-16 at 2:36 AM, VotumPrime said:

Zaws. Kitguns. Magus Lockdown. Rivens.

A bunch of hill billies and debt slaves will do what a mighty ancient empire never could and make more powerful and deadlier weapons than the Orokin Empire defeat their greatest enemy the Sentients at the same time.

For those of you who don't know what Magus Lockdown is:

Go. Change my mind. We're just lucky Nef wasn't smart enough to put Eudico and the Solaris in charge of weapons manufacturing.

Thank you so much for this thread, funniest thing i've come across all week! Also great dedication to the bit!

Cheers mate.

On 2019-09-15 at 7:36 PM, VotumPrime said:

Zaws. Kitguns. Magus Lockdown. Rivens.

A bunch of hill billies and debt slaves will do what a mighty ancient empire never could and make more powerful and deadlier weapons than the Orokin Empire defeat their greatest enemy the Sentients at the same time.

Go. Change my mind. We're just lucky Nef wasn't smart enough to put Eudico and the Solaris in charge of weapons manufacturing.

Which all PALE in comparison to SHIP weaponry.  

What the heck makes you think they even have to land.  They'll nuke it from orbit, then repopulate as they see fit.

You/they never stood a chance.