The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Can We Have A Banner Option ?

Dr_Shadox

727037banniereetoile.png

and why not ? we always see gif everywhere....why not a pic ?

about mine (if you said annoying & ugly about mine) is a test , i've make it this noon before go to work (it mean quickly) , but now i'll make a better , and a banner (or signature , not sure is the true word) is selected according to the taste of the poster, not of others, it is an identity which is our own i guess

274430banniersign.png

Edited by Xodahs

There's a reason you're not allowed to use images in signatures (or signatures at all, which is a miss). This kind of annoying crap just clogs up the topic, increases load times and looks crap.

I anderstand well but  why gif is allowed ? sometime i try to see a livestream or update page and wé have almost 10 gif on the same page , and it take 5m to load :/

Frankly, I like the fact that this Forum is not cluttered to hell and back with unnecessary things like those god-awful snow flakes...

That said, you can still put them in, it just requires effort on your part.

Effort that you must reinvest each and every time to maintain your "uniqueness" thus adding more to it because who in hell would want to copy/paste something like that every single time they make a post? (I mean, hell, even you don't, as is the intent of this post to get it changed.)

I have faith you can use Copy/Paste feature that is already built into your computer to obtain the results you are after.... clearly.

I anderstand well but  why gif is allowed ? sometime i try to see a livestream or update page and wé have almost 10 gif on the same page , and it take 5m to load :/

this is only when a update hype is comming. rebecca is opening a megathreat for this to handle and concentrate the gif apocalypse.

on normal days they are random. in the same way like youtube posts.

this is only when a update hype is comming. rebecca is opening a megathreat for this to handle and concentrate the gif apocalypse.

on normal days they are random. in the same way like youtube posts.

Ok i hope we will have something for show or hide gif later.

Frankly, I like the fact that this Forum is not cluttered to hell and back with unnecessary things like those god-awful snow flakes...

That said, you can still put them in, it just requires effort on your part.

Effort that you must reinvest each and every time to maintain your "uniqueness" thus adding more to it because who in hell would want to copy/paste something like that every single time they make a post? (I mean, hell, even you don't, as is the intent of this post to get it changed.)

I have faith you can use Copy/Paste feature that is already built into your computer to obtain the results you are after.... clearly.

Don't worry , an Administrator ask me to stop with it cuz it disturb some user of the forum.

I think this topic can be close now

Thanks