Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dr.Tursko

Everyone here is so negative, lets change that. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Everybody on the fourms complains about things for no reason (most of the time) and I think we dont give DE, such a small team, the credit they deserve. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Combat in the 250-400 lv bracket, which i have no way of accessing unless i stomach 2 hours of non gameplay beforehand xD

2 minutes ago, Dr.Tursko said:

Everybody on the fourms complains about things for no reason (most of the time) and I think we dont give DE, such a small team, the credit they deserve. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

You can't blame anyone with frustrated sharp-eyed & and interested for something new Tennos demands and complains how or whatsoever in a specific part of the game especially affects you constantly... Its practically one of the essential usage of this forum... "puke everything what's bothering your guts Tenno!"

Well, to lighten up the thread... I love every antagonists... too bad they're all arguably in the midst of oblivion after we achieve gaining stuff from them... they're all but obstacles period; no strong impact over all for cruelty sense...

that said... antagonists are my favorite.

12 minutes ago, Zilchy said:

It inspires me to try other games.

Ok that's pretty good.

Uh, legit answer... The combat. Seriously, the reason I harp on about making Warframe's balance better is because it really does have great combat. I just wish that the game was actually more  about engaging with it instead of the 1-way interactions and semi-automated methods far outstripping anything you can do with active play.

23 minutes ago, Dr.Tursko said:

The ignore feature. 

I think the "they're a small team" defense is kinda outta the window now...

same with the beta tag

1 minute ago, HugintheCrow said:

Patrician taste detected.

You wouldn't have pointed out if you weren't one... 😎

11 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

same with the beta tag

It is a beta, regardless of how you feel about the situation.

il y a 12 minutes, MikeVodka a dit :

I like the raids... oh wait

The tears man, the tears... 

il y a 9 minutes, Dr.Tursko a dit :

Okay so after these responses, good to see the toxic part of this fandom is all located in the fourms.

What exactly did you expect? For people to take this topic seriously? You must be new here 🙂

12 minutes ago, W4RM3CH4N1C said:

Depends on the context, always has. In some respects it never was a reasonable defence.

Quality of content or changes? Hell no, that's all on the skill of the devs. Arguably why they've remained a small team - there's this great video displaying 3 pro football players outmanoeuvring 100 kids. Strength in numbers only goes so far. The investment of bringing on new blood who have to get up to speed with six years of tangled code that sometimes the old vets don't fully understand is a pretty risky one.

Rate of content or changes? Small team is a more relevant point. There's only so many things they can be working on at once, and as above - good luck getting new members to understand what I can only assume resembles a bowl of spaghetti atop a Jenga tower.

I like how fast the combat is and how even after 6 years it helps itch that powerful badass itch

I like how down to earth and funny the devs are even if they are hard headed about some things.

I like how things are constantly being improved and looked at for improvement.

I ADORE the amount of customization we have and how often/easy we can change it.

I like how tennogen actually rewards the talented player base with nice wages and motivates more skins and better skins.

I like how you can make whatever build you want with any weapon wether you go full tryhard or just something stupid.

I like the voice acting and love hek yelling at me like a fat retired man in Florida with smokers lung.

I like the look of the factions covering everything from retro futuristic to steampunk.

I like the community full of stupid jokes and great art.

I love how I found a game that's kept my interest for SIX YEARS and I'm still excited to see what else comes.

I'd say almost everything.

Currently tho I play the open world maps a lot. I just like to hang out there and every now and then fight a little bit. Sometimes I just fly around as Zephyr sometimes I go and hunt for floofs.

Movement system is the best part of warframe by far it makes almost all other games look and feel terrible to play for me.  Your a slow old man walking in quicksand in almost every other game compared to warframe

1 hour ago, Dr.Tursko said:

the salty community.

the salt gives me strength and nourishes me.

The warframes, the lore (as zany as it is) and I guess just the game? Technically warframe isn’t a type of game I’d ever play, but it’s held me for three years.

I’ve also met many friends here, and a lot of newbies who I’ve helped. Idk, I just like it.