Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone here is so negative, lets change that. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Dr.Tursko

There's a lot I love about warframe, wouldn't have been around so long playing it If I didn't.

The movement ,the customization, the weapons, the universe, the concept. 

It has issues for sure, but it's a gem that needs polish. 

Also not sure the forums are toxic or negative, there are quite a few critical complaints and the Occasional whines sure, 

The complaints may be more recently cause there's not much to do in the game (for older players) 

Gameplay.

Movements, animations(except for certain melee combos), shooting mechanics are so clutch. Controlling your character feels really great. Also the overall design.

That is why I've been playing for so many years. Even if you have nothing to do, you can log back in every once in a while and hop in some random missions and have fun.

The whole Warframe Universe lore and it has the kind of gameplay I was dreaming about ever since I was small and starting playing video games in 3rd person perspective.

The beautiful music of the cinematic quest is the icing on top that make me want to isekai into the game controlling the warframes and being the operator.

The Parkour System represents 50% of why I love warframe, it feels so different and awesome like I'm in the matrix.

The unique art style and sci-fi setting of the planets and environment like Jovian Concord is cool and interesting

Overall it just makes me feel like a badass anime protagonist. It makes me want to play it for years to come even after 2k hrs on my switch and already completed almost everything even focus in game.

Edited by (NSW)Katsuro

It only takes a few minutes to do some mission and then realise; "hey i could be doing way better stuff than this" and still finish the mission and have made some progression, even if you Alt + F4 out imediately afterwards.

edit: Meaning this game is super casual friendly! There is no real end game and no hardcore mode so anything really goes!

Edited by Crasharr

Gotta be the frames. I could not play the game at all if we only had 4 or 5. So many frames that are cool, you use them, get burnt out, realise there's augments, try the augments, get burnt out, come back because you think of new utility and joke build to use, get burnt out, cycle repeats. And that's for 1 frame, with the burnout time for me being around 50 or so hours. Only thing that really limits my playtime with a frame is the fashion, which just encourages me to use the frame until I get the fashion for them. An example of this is when I got Oberon Prime, used him a little, then got smite infusion for damage builds, felt awesome buffing and providing everything for the team, now got hallowed ground augment build that focuses on semi afk farming with it. Absolutely crazy. This is without even having any fashion for him yet. Another thing is the reworks. Feels good to use a frame you know you used a lot or not and wanted a rework to make them good, then get it and feel great using the frame quite effectively.

31 minutes ago, Ephemiel said:

It is not a beta, regardless of how you feel about the situation.

You have to agree to the beta user agreement to even download the game.  Regardless of how you feel, or how you think a beta should be managed, it still has the beta tag.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, MagPrime said:

You have to agree to the beta user agreement to even download the game.  Regardless of how you feel, or how you think a beta should be managed, it still has the beta tag.

Mags is right.  This is the new way...the game design that evolves and changes as a story or myth by word of mouth...

It is perpetual beta, but really all this means is that DE retains the right to change the game as they see fit and you sign on the line that says “I’m cool with that.”

You aren’t buying a product in the incomplete sense (old beta mindset), you are buying a priduct in a constant, perpetual state of change as decided by those who own it.

Edited by (PS4)Silverback73

12 hours ago, Dr.Tursko said:

Okay so after these responses, good to see the toxic part of this fandom is all located in the fourms.

Nobdies toxic were all pretty much cynical and sarcastic. Welcome to warframe young Tenno. You’ll get used to it and learn to hate us as much as every Warframe player unanimously hates Loki prime mains