Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone here is so negative, lets change that. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Dr.Tursko

12 hours ago, Dr.Tursko said:

Everybody on the fourms complains about things for no reason (most of the time) and I think we dont give DE, such a small team, the credit they deserve. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

its a place to come back to when i'am bored, then i get bored when i realize i can either grind for kuva, or grind for something else.

so then i go back to another game, until i get bored of that, then go back to warframe, then get bored of the grind, and go to another game

and the complex goes on and on....

• Like 2

1: How overwhelmingly helpful the community is. I've had people go out of their way to help me when I first started, and then actually message me days later to see if I needed help with anything else. I can't remember a game where I had people who aided me actually come back again and ask if I needed help with anything else...multiple times. I come from Planetside 2, which also has a very eager-to-help community...but the one here tends to take it a step further.

2: The sheer potential of the game. As it stands, the new-player experience is a bit of a mess, compensated for by the community, and there's not really much re-playability factor beyond the loot-whore system that incentivizes you to log in just to get all the things. When the development team figures out a way to incorporate some re-playability atop of the foundational universe that they've created...I can see a lot of people spending a lot more time on the game doing things other than talking about which frame has the best backside. I have a lot of ideas for that myself...and I'll probably toss them out eventually.

3: Wisp and Mesa Prime's booty...for really, really, obvious reasons. Damn...

5 hours ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

Nobdies toxic were all pretty much cynical and sarcastic. Welcome to warframe young Tenno. You’ll get used to it and learn to hate us as much as every Warframe player unanimously hates Loki prime mains 

indeed, all it takes is time...   lots of time...

• Like 1

Atlas Prime coming soon is my favorite thing about Warframe right now

Tekko Prime coming with it is a plus, it's the only fist weapon that deals primarily slash damage (to my knowledge). I hope it will have good status so I can apply death by a thousand cuts on heavy enemies

Best part in my book is that good feeling when you see lets say, one corpus unit and a small group of 5 units a bit, maybe 20-30m behind the first one. You start sprinting, slide attack the frontrunners legs off. Followed by bulletjumping in a fowards + upwards motion to the small group. Going into a slam attack that lands right in front of the group, whole group gets ragdolled flying in different directions. While their still in the air you pick up your gun and fire off 4 shots, 4 hits with 4 kills. And as the last one falls down, shortly before they hit the ground. Right at the moment their passing in front of you, you take your melee and slice the bastard clean in half!

And it is done in such a fast pace that this entire process only takes a few seconds!!!

That moment

That feeling

Thats my favourite part of warframe

Am 16.9.2019 um 16:12 schrieb Dr.Tursko:

Everybody on the fourms complains about things for no reason (most of the time) and I think we dont give DE, such a small team, the credit they deserve. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

For no reaso ? "such a small team" ... LOL. im out.

My favorite thing is the movement. It's the best feeling and most beautiful way to negotiate a 3d space. I also really like having a large amount of community-made cosmetics that, should I buy them, help support those artists. 

there are a couple of things I do not like. but those things are easy to forget about when measured against everything else. I do wish we had an endgame that had commiserate rewards. 

My other complaint is my IRL friends won't play it because it just doesn't resonate with them. C'est la vie, I guess. 

vor 10 Stunden schrieb -vnn:

I love how Rebecca pronounce Gauss.

She is objectivly wrong. The only correct way is "Goose". You're welcome.

vor 2 Stunden schrieb Zilchy:

I aim to please 😄

Jokes aside though, being inspired to try out other games is a good thing.

16 hours ago, (PS4)Midcall said:

For no reaso ? "such a small team" ... LOL. im out.

Well I do agree that if people complain then they have a reason to do so, but isnt DE a small team? I mean last I checked they had somewhere between a third to half the size of another team working on a game of the same scale. Did I miss them expanding their workforce or something?