Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Everyone here is so negative, lets change that. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Dr.Tursko

51 minutes ago, Sigma-118 said:

Well I do agree that if people complain then they have a reason to do so, but isnt DE a small team? I mean last I checked they had somewhere between a third to half the size of another team working on a game of the same scale. Did I miss them expanding their workforce or something?

They have 320 employees they are on par with some and even more renown studios making AAA titles

7 minutes ago, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

They have 320 employees they are on par with some and even more renown studios making AAA titles

Ok ye then I was not mistaken, that is indeed a small team for a project of this scope and size. At least when taking into acount that the average team size would be in the 600-900 range.

reading some of the answers/reactions i really ask myself why some people still playing warframe if all they do is crying around for raids/not hard enough enemies and hating things...

what i like in warframe: you can play hunderts of hours and still find something new. you have hunderts of possible gamestyles in just this single game.

On 2019-09-17 at 4:42 AM, (PS4)sweatshawp said:

De has 320 employees sometimes I wonder if it’s more janitors then devs 

Said it before saying it again, for a project of warframes size 320 employees is a small team, average lies in between 600-900 people in the workforce

Warframe is nice because it gives me a cheap easily-gotten sense of victory against enemies that I can feel powerful over, and it's so simple/easy that I can afford to listen to podcasts while I play it; It's a stress-free experience really. The downside being that the game lacks challenge and easily becomes chore-like.

• Like 1

On 2019-09-16 at 4:12 PM, Dr.Tursko said:

Everybody on the fourms complains about things for no reason (most of the time) and I think we dont give DE, such a small team, the credit they deserve. What is your favorite thing about warframe?

Some people might say: My fav. thing about Warframe is being negative and trollish on the forum...

But not me of course.

/JK sorry couldn't hold myself back, the topic was kind of a curveball. 😛

On 2019-09-16 at 7:43 PM, MagPrime said:

You have to agree to the beta user agreement to even download the game.  Regardless of how you feel, or how you think a beta should be managed, it still has the beta tag.

It having the beta tag means nothing.

This game that has been around for years and been heavily monetized simply cannot be considered a beta at this point, regardless if the devs want to call it that because it keeps changing.

3 hours ago, Ephemiel said:

It having the beta tag means nothing.

This game that has been around for years and been heavily monetized simply cannot be considered a beta at this point, regardless if the devs want to call it that because it keeps changing.

I typed my response, so I know I didn't stutter.