SaryN116Delta

When u see it, u can't unsee it

Just woke up from a nap so it took me a moment, but indeed can't unsee it now 😄 It is cute tho.

Edit: also now that I noticed the sigil on Saryn's boob I can't unsee it either.

Edited by Leyvonne
  • Haha 2

I was searching for the thing can't be unseen for so long, started imagining faces everywhere, then I noticed... That's one sneaky little guy 😄

• Like 1

17 hours ago, Leyvonne said:

Just woke up from a nap so it took me a moment, but indeed can't unsee it now 😄 It is cute tho.

Edit: also now that I noticed the sigil on Saryn's boob I can't unsee it either.

😉

16 hours ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

I was searching for the thing can't be unseen for so long, started imagining faces everywhere, then I noticed... That's one sneaky little guy 😄

heheh they lurk, they know it all xD

• Satisfied 1

Oh I thought you have "Cataylist" pet cat in your ship sticking his/her head out the ship...yea better not let your pet invite other random pets for pets party...it got freaking scary afterward seeing the dude's cat creeping in ceiling and bursting out like movie "Alien" and also note to everyone for keep that in mind as in note "DO NOT INVITE THAT CAT CATAYLIST" (He will eat your forma's stash and umbra forma)

3 minutes ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

confused what are you doing GIF

trust me on this one, do not LET YOUR PET INVITE RANDOM PETS, the pet litter-y pop out his head like movie "Alien"...make me spill all my popcorn on the floor ( T-T)

Edited by ChaoticEdge

27 minutes ago, ChaoticEdge said:

trust me on this one, do not LET YOUR PET INVITE RANDOM PETS, the pet litter-y pop out his head like movie "Alien"...make me spill all my popcorn on the floor ( T-T)

Okay, if my outdoor cat comes home with another cat, I swear I won't let in either of them in!

1 hour ago, (PS4)Viveeeh said:

Okay, if my outdoor cat comes home with another cat, I swear I won't let in either of them in!

only just random cat only because the cats pick up random thing and do ... oh gosh *seeing catalyist stare-ing at me behind me*....I think I'll leave that to be..bye

WwQ2.gif

• Haha 1

2 hours ago, WoodedSkate89 said:

can someone tell me what to look for

8DHBNQC.png

On 2019-09-20 at 5:38 PM, (XB1)UpgradeAcorn989 said:

god damnit i cant unsee it now

btw cool looking saryn

heheheh ty xD

Posted (edited)
On 2019-10-01 at 8:10 AM, SaryN116Delta said:

Here's another one if y'all feel like it lol

CKM0ZA3.png

sorry thinking that one song...

Spoiler

also I got away from that crazy cat by throwing forma out the space vacuum and that cat just teleported to it and thank God it is not going teleported back my ship for I am going 1,000 lightyear away form that cat.

Edited by ChaoticEdge
  • Haha 1

23 hours ago, SaryN116Delta said:

heheheh look closely (top right)

8Sk1tnt.jpg

Oh look it is the invisible spider man...if only you can mix with spider man song and invisible man song together I wonder how that messy junk song would turn out to be if it gets remade into a mix...🤔