Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Harrow System Drop Rate is DISGUSTING

xMrZx.Blackout

I literally ran Defection mission at Phobos, Memphis 20 times per day for a WEEK. I extract at per 8 or 16 squad rescue.

Rotation B has a 2.01% drop chance, FINE. Rotation C has 11.28% drop chance but wheres my stuff? Boring and uninteresting game mode btw. I hate how DE just throw Warframe component into random S#&$ and never even taking a look and even play tested it to make sure it worth the time and effort player put into it.

• Like 1

Yeah as others have pointed out you've been making it harder for yourself for no reason.

You should really put some time and effort into your research instead of throwing in random search terms and not even taking a look at the mission name.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, xMrZx.Blackout said:

I literally ran Defection mission at Phobos, Memphis 20 times per day for a WEEK. I extract at per 8 or 16 squad rescue.

Rotation B has a 2.01% drop chance, FINE. Rotation C has 11.28% drop chance but wheres my stuff? Boring and uninteresting game mode btw. I hate how DE just throw Warframe component into random S#&$ and never even taking a look and even play tested it to make sure it worth the time and effort player put into it.

The only mistake here is that every run you do, you always expect for it to drop... which is not healthy... that's how you end up miserably... RNG is nature not to cause such ruckus from our hearts but rather simplify the means instead of frustrating so. Do 2 to 4 runs a day and shouldn't expect at all... everything comes in the right moment.

Edited by FerockQuartz

Last night I was clearing some nodes that I got left and had to clear this one (First time doing it) and it dropped in rotation C. I don’t know, you didn’t have RNG. Cause if it dropped on the first run without even trying to get them, you will get it eventually. Go in with someone and a good frame. I went with Mesa Prime. Just keep doing it. I understand the feeling, cause I disnget Nidus Chassis and Systems in one run. But I still haven’t been able to get the Neuroptics. Just be patient my fellow Tenno.

On 2019-09-16 at 6:24 PM, xMrZx.Blackout said:

First, there's RNG. So that means it's not very easy to get the systems.

Second, you're farming it wrong. Memphis has the lowest drop rate, with 7.52% chance. Caracol on Saturn and Yursa on Neptune, on the other hand, has 11.28% chance. You're making it too harder for yourself without realizing it.

On 2019-09-16 at 6:59 PM, (PS4)Eluminary said:

Wait till you have to farm the chasis... it so rare I barely even have 1000 of those things

"Rare"

I remember a time when i got at least more than 50 of Harrow's Chassis. RNG, i guess.