Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

3 is too little.

Z4kurn

Been messing with a lot of builds for many warframes/weapons and there is always something new that I would like to try, but the thing is that we can only have 3 builds saved at a time. Why? This is too little, we should be able to buy some more spaces or unlock them or whatever. I don't want to undo a build that I like just to make another one that I think would be fun. Give us more space.

P.S: I forgot to say that it goes for customization (fashionframe) as well, would love to be able to have more than 3 looks for my frames.

Edited by Z4kurn
  • Like 3

25 minutes ago, Z4kurn said:

Been messing with a lot of builds for many warframes/weapons and there is always something new that I would like to try, but the thing is that we can only have 3 builds saved at a time. Why? This is too little, we should be able to buy some more spaces or unlock them or whatever. I don't want to undo a build that I like just to make another one that I think would be fun. Give us more space.

To get this to be effective, you should post in Feedback. 

It'll just be ignored by the devs in General Discussion.

• Like 4

Eh it might be nice but I doubt I'd really ever use past 3, seems kinda edge case. 

At present I have exactly one frame that genuinely uses more than one config and that's Nova. For her Speedva/Slowva and Portals builds. I used to have two dedicated Khora builds but since Whipclaw essentially outmoded one of them they where compressed into one build. I suspect there is some room in there for things like Big and Small bubble limbo an the likes but at least with the current Forma system 3 seems fine. 

Mostly because the current Forma system every forma you add reduces the potentials for build diversity. Now if they ever do something better with the Forma system for example an Iterative Multi-Polarity system then I can see a larger outcry for more configs necessitating additional configuration slots and they certainly could charge for those. 

Edited by Oreades

1 hour ago, Madway7 said:

Imagine if this happened 😜

E2A.png

If anything I'd expect Config A to stay as it is and Config B&C to get buried behind Mastery Rank, possibly even Config D&E That would cover the five factions worth of Bane mods. Then I would expect maybe an additional 5 plat purchased configs (~10-20p ea) past that for people who wanted to buy more configs and or didn't want to wait for the MR locked config slots to unlock. 

Edited by Oreades

Il y a 4 heures, trst a dit :

You already can by building more copies of the frame/weapon.

Not really pratical, too much trouble for what it is worth. You have to wait for it to be built, get a potato,buy some more warframe/weapon slots, level the #*!%ing frame/weapon and it clogs your inventory.

35 minutes ago, Z4kurn said:

Not really pratical, too much trouble for what it is worth. You have to wait for it to be built, get a potato,buy some more warframe/weapon slots, level the #*!%ing frame/weapon and it clogs your inventory.

Except that's the solution everyone who's been that bothered by the limitations has employed especially with builds that require different polarities.

And all of those issues you're listing can be solved by farming a few primes for plat.

2 hours ago, trst said:

Except that's the solution everyone who's been that bothered by the limitations has employed especially with builds that require different polarities.

And all of those issues you're listing can be solved by farming a few primes for plat.

Which I have, and I hate it.  Causes bloat.  I already have an outrageous amount of weapons and such to pick through.  Doubling up kinda sucks.

2 hours ago, Z4kurn said:

It's definitely practical, oh yeesss.  In fact you would recoil in horror if you saw some of the duplicates in my arsenal.

Nonetheless, it's still a janky workaround that I would bet is almost entirely used because we have nothing better.

Well i agree we should have more then 3 configurations.

We do have the ability to build additional frames and weapons for that reason.

And if you really like a frame you can build 1 for each focus tree.

Thats what i do.  Got a list of the gear i have lenses in so i can be efficient.  I have all but 2 of the primed frames.  All but 1 primed weapons.

I have 2 of each of the female frames that exist. Have 5 saryn primes because she is my favorite. 3 nyx primes.  Etc. All for builds, fashion frame, and focus farming.

I am only missing 1 copy of vauban and oberon prime. But i am missing only 1 part to build each.

And I'm not hardcore. Only been casually playing for 2 years.

And here I am sitting with my 2 Chroma (one for serious stuff, other fun fun builds), 4 Excals (my original Quest framer and one with altered Aura for when gotta go harder than casual), and 2 baruuk (this was an accident but gonna make War n Peace modes with each).

It's not that hard to buy another model of the Frames you want more from especially if you want differing forma builds. It actually makes sense. It's been in the game for ages and all these players that have forma'd 9+ times their frames could have gotten even more play out those over Forma'd things.

And to even say it takes to much to get another frame and Forma it when you got frames you have multiple times ranked 30, says you canno seem to see you did the same thing already multi times with 1 frame where you could have done many with different Fashion Frame as well.

Humans are funny

5 hours ago, --C--Nehra said:

Most probably it will get ignored in feedback too. I have seen many old threads about the same issue. Nothing happened.

The cynic in me likens it to it being either a bad idea, or one that DE feels isn't a priority. 

We will never really know, but it is what it is. I say this only for the sole reason that if DE sees a lot of different people posting the same thing, it'll maybe pressure them to act. @Letter13 once pointed out in a thread that Feedback is not meant to go in General Discussion, so I'll take that for what it is. 

Though, I am inclined to agree with you. I've been hoping for Madurai's Void Radiance to get fixed, or at least not be detrimental to Void Strike, but alas. That too is ignored. 

LoadOuts... Look Into LoadOuts. It's what you want.

LoadOuts are Not the 3 Config slots. They are stand-alone configurations that then have the 3 config slots as well.

They are quirky and weird, but once you figure them out, they work great. Note once you go passed the initial quantity, they cost 20p a slot.

Example: I have an "Index Rhino Prime" and a "Rhino Prime Std." Same Rhino. It makes no sense to build 2 or more of the same frame with Loadouts. Also have a Cataclysm Limbo, et cetera, on and on. I just pick what I want from the Loadout list and go.

They Work. Period. Good Luck.