Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Anytips for the Warframe at the end of The Second Dream?

ArcanaEX

Question

16 answers to this question

You mean the Stalker?

Up to the final mission, TSD is coop.  If you re having issues, try bringing a friend.

Other than that, pack all your weapons with as much IPS and secondary elements as possible.

IPS - Impact Puncture Slash

Secondary elements - Gas Corrosive Viral Magnetic Radiation Blast

Some weapons already come with one secondary element, so you would be able to get three on them. However, most do not so you will be able to fit all six secondary elements on all three weapons.

Edited by (PS4)Oberionne

You might have noticed a little round thing that slowly fills up in the bottom-left corner of the screen, starting in this mission.  If I remember correctly, it takes about 3 minutes to fill up now.

When it's full, hit 5, and it will strip his damage Resistances.

Other than that- bring a tanky frame, or one that has some healing. Or bring a friend, it's a co-op mission.

14 minutes ago, (PS4)theMycon said:

You might have noticed a little round thing that slowly fills up in the bottom-left corner of the screen, starting in this mission.  If I remember correctly, it takes about 3 minutes to fill up now.

When it's full, hit 5, and it will strip his damage Resistances.

Other than that- bring a tanky frame, or one that has some healing. Or bring a friend, it's a co-op mission.

I didn't see that at the beggining of the mission, it never appeared either.

59 minutes ago, Loza03 said:

IIRC I completely ignored him, so he may be an optional fight. Assuming you mean Stalker.

Oh i thought you had to do him in order to move on? i guess i should skip him if he's too tough. i still have a lot to learn.

1 hour ago, killerKronos23 said:

you mean stalker right? 

ya the second dream he has the same adaptation as sentients. high damage & crit weapons like shotguns i find are good against him.

Reveal hidden contents

if you have done War with in and have receved an amp from Onkko useing kiddo is effective cause he now is weak to void energy

Yeah stalker, I didn't know that, I feel shotguns are super slow for me for some reason.

As I stated before, if you want to take him on and have chance at his drop pool, this part is coop.

As for the elements - that is the most complete chart I've found.

unknown.png

He's weakest to magnetic and radiation for his armor and shields. Viral gas and slash will hurt his hp bar.

Also, this is your first fight against Shadow Stalker. He is tankier with a new ability reminiscent of Mirage's Prism.

unknown.png

Edited by (PS4)Oberionne

24 minutes ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

As I stated before, if you want to take him on and have chance at his drop pool, this part is coop.

As for the elements - that is the most complete chart I've found.

unknown.png

He's weakest to magnetic and radiation for his armor and shields. Viral gas and slash will hurt his hp bar.

Also, this is your first fight against Shadow Stalker. He is tankier with a new ability reminiscent of Mirage's Prism.

unknown.png

Yeesh, no wonder why he's so fricking hard

Taking full IPS and elemental weapons is your best chance at taking him down.  Until you beat TSD and TWW, he will be your hardest fight.

Afterwards though, you will have a surprise for his adaptability.

I took him down today using my Tombfinger modded for status chance; using impact, puncture, radiation, gas, and magnetic (all on one weapon).  Because he can only adapt to 4 damage types, the fifth one to proc will take him down the fastest.

Edited by (PS4)Oberionne

30 minutes ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

Taking full IPS and elemental weapons is your best chance at taking him down.  Until you beat TSD and TWW, he will be your hardest fight.

Afterwards though, you will have a surprise for his adaptability.

I took him down today using my Tombfinger modded for status chance; using impact, puncture, radiation, gas, and magnetic (all on one weapon).  Because he can only adapt to 4 damage types, the fifth one to proc will take him down the fastest.

Just watched a video.....Tombfinger op

Edited by ArcanaEX