Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(PS4)glen2645

Ps4 warframe servers down?

Question

Hey just wondering if anyone else was getting cannot connect to server issues on ps4 my wifi is fine but warframe just won't work for some reason

i can't either, i tought it was my internet conecction and i called my provider, there was a problem and STILL i can't play, whenever i launch the game the launcher take too long to "check for new updates" then i start the game, write my password and the "red error" red sign pop up, stops, por pup again and do it like five times, then it says "check the password and try again"

Edit: i'm PC player and i'm having this proble for almost a full week

i want the new weapon!!!!!!  :C

Same here in California. No one I know can get in either. I got in briefly but immediately timed out when I went to navigation. It'd be nice to at least get a "we're working on it" from DE. I even tried reinstalling. Rip my night off. 

1 hour ago, Methanoid said:

maybe its down so they can add reconfigurable controls to ps4 keyboard/mouse.........owait 😞

Not down anymore, it was yesterday. And all my personal control configurations are gone, so who knows? Maybe they added that 🙂

1 minute ago, (PS4)Oberionne said:

It looks like to me that it's the US servers (unless there are other countries posting?)

I'm in Europe, but I may have been connected to the North American server when I was playing yesterday 😥

9 minutes ago, (PS4)macke_oder_was said:

I was on for 30sec Thema Game logged me Out !?!?!

Same every 20 or so tries you can get in but then booted when you open navigation.