Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Lephantis assassination Sortie 3

Muminidas

I just wanted to express my enjoyment over yesterday's Sortie 3. Lephantis assassination.

I know he is just a bullet sponge, however at level 100 not only his HP is big but his dmg is considerable also. 

I couldn't go my Max power str Chroma to check my dmg bcs I totally massacred power eff on my boi. 

Decided to go with Volt, Pyrana Prime, Opticor and my Dokhram Zaw. Tbh, Opticor Vandal wasn't all that great but I haven't finished pimping it. Pyrana Prime was great, also I had to actually read his 1 shot attacks against my squishy Volt Prime.

Really nice fight, took me 15 mins long (i know, didnt have my meta top dmg weapons bcs everything was Forma'd and unleveled). 

That how boss encounters should look like, I almost forgot how hyped this boss was upon his release.

Only hope there was Hardcore mode besides Sorties where we could fight high lvl, high dmg, bonus modifiers old bosses for some challange and juicy rewards.

Unless things have changed I normally just run a slowva (keeps targets open longer) and a high crit chance rifle such as my tenora (with riven)....  seen plenty of stomp/roar rhino's too.  Doesn't usually take anywhere near 15 mins but it does kind of need spamming some energy pads on the current low energy modifier.

Last I checked there's a damage cap so high damage one shot weapons don't work too well. 

Edited by LSG501

25 minutes ago, darkhades2012 said:

Really nice fight, took me 15 mins long

Hmm. I kill em in like 7 min with titiana. Had to eat a few pizza's because who reads the fine print about reduced energy. 

Damage type is the different here if I had to guess.