Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

Not sure if this is in jest or real but just incase. Your IGN ( In Game Name) is likely zachles as they are usually the same as your official forum handle around here.

It was for real. I thought IGN was referring to IGN.com. Tacgnomancer whispered to me in-game and told me what IGN was, and I feel like an idiot.

I've left my clan so I hope to get an invite or I'll have some explaining to do in order to get invited back to my old clan :/

It was for real. I thought IGN was referring to IGN.com. Tacgnomancer whispered to me in-game and told me what IGN was, and I feel like an idiot.

Noted, Please by patient while your clans recruiter(s) to send out invites.

I used to be in Broframe, and I would like to be back in! Broframe is so flipping awesome it is more flipping awesome than flipping pancakes. I am mastery 8 I think. Loki Lanka master race!

IGN: TheStag

My failure rate is fairly high because I use Loki. I do Decoy+Switch Teleport and I get bugged very often while trying to find new cool places. I am an adventurer. I have a Frost Prime, Ash, Vauban, and Loki currently. I have another free slot, which will be taken by Rhino. In the future, Rhino may replace Ash, but I doubt it.

IMG]http://i43.tinypic.com/250panl.jpg

I actually realized I could drag and drop the image to create a new tab and get the link that way. Alternatively I could use firebug and decode the webpage to find it, and if push really came to shove, I could use puush to take a screenshot of the screenshot and call it quits, so whatever >.>

Edited by lstalri

To the following users:

1GN4T1U5
Zachles
Schottky224

Demoonic
DC_Zix
Kremath
lazylantern
Rhiramas

Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

TheStag, Please leave your current clan or clear all pending invites so we may send you one of our own for BROFRAME Violence! (I actually pm'd you too, lol >.>)

Edited by lstalri