The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

►B R O F R A M E I N F E R N O◄

akamikeb

IGN: Spootz

Stats

I can cook pancakes.

Playtime will wary greatly because I´m studying at university.

I´m also a huge fan of theorycrafting and I´m looking for some "perfect" builds.

For example:

One Warframe for Speedruns/gathering ressources (Loki or Volt) and another Warframe for Defense Missions/Survival Missions/Bosses (most probably Rhino, except you can convince me to pick Frost).

At this point all applications have been read and invites sent out.  If you did not recieve an invite (see the clan tab of your contacts list to confirm), your application was either denied or you were already in a clan.  Feel free to follow up with me for further details.

Edit to Previous post: 

Was once an Ex-Broframe member, but a national exam in studies held up my computer for more than two months because I was restricted by parents -- because of national examinations I had to be put away from the computer basically :). But of course, I'm in college so playtime will be occasional but still promisingly substantial :)

IGN: LinLaoBuFlyLikeAG6 

Mastery Rank 8: 

Has all warframes except for Mag Prime, Excal Prime, Mag and Nekros

Pancakes go great with a honey lemon sauce with unsweetened vanilla ice cream and a topping of fruity pebbles :D

Has defence builds and offence builds :). Fan of perfectionist warframe modding :D. 

EeeDotGee

Vauban has maxed constitution + almost maxed continuity , with Flow , streamline , power strength and redirection. Works together with a torid with Firestorm and hellfire plus cryo in a vortex to maximise damage :D

Misses a few of the clan members here i used to play with (ItPutstheLotion)

Stats :

https://lh6.googleusercontent.com/-57ztY4SnZiQ/UnXhbsWQTiI/AAAAAAAAAA8/ra_y3ABFOC8/w1025-h577-no/Warframe+2013-11-03+13-25-15-71.bmp

Edited by LinLaoBuFlyLikeAG6

IGN: unown123

Mastery Rank 4

I eat pancakes from a pan , on a cake :)

Can I be in the same clan as LinLaobuflyLikeAG6? I'm his cousin heh :D , it'd be cool to play with him in the same clan.

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-5vc0otsvlL4/UnXj2iUCZZI/AAAAAAAAABk/vsF69LmzGKs/w1025-h577-no/Warframe+2013-11-03+13-44-05-78.bmp

Edited by unown123

Not sure if bug or trolled.. I left my clan after applying & later when checking for invite to Broframe, I had a pending invite to my previous clan.... (Except that the only 2 actives from that clan are in Broframe). EvilRussianBear & wwegeru are in Violence. Previous post here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112892-%E2%96%BAb-r-o-f-r-a-m-e-i-n-f-e-r-n-o%E2%97%84/page-30#entry1429955

At this point all applications have been read.  Please by patient while we assign you to a clan and your clans recruiter(s) to send out invite(s).

Not sure if bug or trolled.. I left my clan after applying & later when checking for invite to Broframe, I had a pending invite to my previous clan.... (Except that the only 2 actives from that clan are in Broframe). EvilRussianBear & wwegeru are in Violence. Previous post here https://forums.warframe.com/index.php?/topic/112892-%E2%96%BAb-r-o-f-r-a-m-e-i-n-f-e-r-n-o%E2%97%84/page-30#entry1429955

Please re-read the first post by Mike about writing your application.  You are missing a crucial part of it. 

IGN: ThatOneGuyOverThere

Dont mind my Skill being at 0. Thats just the shape I make my pancakes.

(Just wanting to know: About how long does it take to be accpeted into the clan?)

I think you forgot the link.

There's no exact time-frame for it. A while ago some people had to wait a few weeks, but now it is way way faster due to a new clan-alts system.

Could take anywhere between a few hours and a few days.

Hi, I was formerly a member of Broframe before I took a hiatus and have recently become very active again. I would like an invite back and if it's possible (if there's room, etc.) in Violence, I would really appreciate joining my friends. Thanks in advance and for all the pancakes.

IGN: Chifumi

Edit: Sorry, wasn't sure if you'd still need all my info - http://imgur.com/tYEzV3L

Edited by chifumi

Hi, I was formerly a member of Broframe before I took a hiatus and have recently become very active again. I would like an invite back and if it's possible (if there's room, etc.) in Violence, I would really appreciate joining my friends. Thanks in advance and for all the pancakes.

IGN: Chifumi

Please read the first post and submit a proper application. 

Edited by lstalri