Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Is There More Than Stalker, Who Were Consumed By The Darkness?

Zenn

A question that comes into my mind when the Stalker comes to mind. The Stalker is one that we all know of, and yet so little is known about him, his origins, the powers he possesses, the very weapons he uses to slay his Tenno brethren, all are forged by someone else that the stalker serves. As far as speculation goes, I call who ever Stalker works for as "Kage"(Japanese for darkness). It is extremely possible that Stalker may not be the only Hunter out there, seeking other Tenno that, they, the "Kage", see the acts of those under the command of the Lotus, as outlaws that must be brought to justice. The Hate, to anyone that has acquired his blueprint for the weapon, know it is extremely powerful in the right hands. There can be skepticism about the Dread, and the Despair, from what I hear, is a much greater weapon for silently eliminating their foes. But the question still lingers, exactly who is he working for, himself, or for someone else. And how does he know where his target is at all times. Many questions have left unsaid for the Stalker's true purpose. Maybe, we might just find out more and might find more, like him, are out there.

Unfortunately, this assumption is false. Currently, there is no evidence proving that Stalker works for the Lotus. The Stalker was either banished from the Order of the Tenno, a lone outcast, or a Tenno that was given a choice of great power and then betrayed but who ever offered it. It is unlikely that any conclusion with out any proper evidence would be circumstantial. The logical assumption is that the Stalker is taking orders from someone, even a hunter needs assistance. Sofiel, if you think the Lotus is Stalker's master, then bring the Evidence. It's really a big question to who Stalker takes orders from.

I've always figured the Stalker to be the hero antagonist. One who acted on his own accord to end the Lotus's ideals of disrupting the order of things. Perhaps he saw something the rest of us tenno aren't aware of and sees our blind willingness a darkness that must be culled. Whether the Lotus is evil or we are sheep is not really the issue, just that Stalker views us this way. 

He is the rebel and he WILL preserve order. So are there others who see his cause as well? It's certainly not impossible.

I've always loved grey and grey moralities :D

Edited by AscendantWyvern

I also thought about the way, how the Stalker sees this world.

My Conclusion is, that there are much more than just one of them and they sympathise with the other factions.

Because there are no real Information about the Origin of the Grineer and Corpus, and their Connection with the Orokin, I think he sees the other factions as descendants of the Orokin and want to avenge them.

Another theorie whould be, that the Stalkers are Tenno, which are corrupted by the powers of the sentinents. Giving them greater Power in exchange for loyality.

Eather way, we need more information. why are our DE-intelligence files so... empty?

Greetings

Venrel

PS: hope it is understandable. I wasn't paying much attention about my grammar, so... sorry for my Denglish

There are a lot of speculations that Stalker might be the Hayden Tenno...
There is probably like 3 pages story wich i could write why he avenges since he is a first Tenno and the founder of Tenno warriors,but its questionable since we close to nothing about Lotus origins...