Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Mastery Rank 9 impossible

PoozanAP

Question

Due to the recent aggro mechanics changes, it is impossible to complete Mastery Rank challenge.

I have already practiced 2 hours and stage 3 is still impossible, trick that was success game before fails in 2nd attempt.

And yes I have read wiki watched youtube, nothing works

11 answers to this question

17 hours ago, PoozanAP said:

Due to the recent aggro mechanics changes, it is impossible to complete Mastery Rank challenge.

I have already practiced 2 hours and stage 3 is still impossible, trick that was success game before fails in 2nd attempt.

I did my test with Banshee and Redeemer. I snipped everyone from spawn point. Banshee passive is making all weapons silent. Don't know if it changed. Did it long time ago.

I killed the enemies with an Orvius. It was silent and long ranged, and I picked them off one by one when they stepped far from other enemies. That strat does take some accuracy though. I hear a silenced Opticor Vandal works well too if you snag one from thermia, because it disintegrates bodies. Practice with Simaris several times to make sure you have it down. 

5 minutes ago, PoozanAP said:

Use wisp? has a passive for invs while air born

Yeah, MR 9 test is pretty crap. Stealth in Warframe is crap overall anyway. Spy missions are still the worst.

I'm MR 11 now, so I did MR 9 test not too long ago. I had to try again a few times. Don't know about the effects the latest updates had on this MR test, but when I tried it, I used melee only. I backstabbed everybody. I don't think I was allowed to use anything else than melee. 

Anyway, stealthy gameplay parts in this game need a thorough overhaul. Stealth is not fun at all in this game as is. Well, I at least think so. Do people actually like spy missions?

vor einer Stunde schrieb (PS4)CeetjeBeetje:

Yeah, MR 9 test is pretty crap. Stealth in Warframe is crap overall anyway. Spy missions are still the worst.

I'm MR 11 now, so I did MR 9 test not too long ago. I had to try again a few times. Don't know about the effects the latest updates had on this MR test, but when I tried it, I used melee only. I backstabbed everybody. I don't think I was allowed to use anything else than melee. 

Anyway, stealthy gameplay parts in this game need a thorough overhaul. Stealth is not fun at all in this game as is. Well, I at least think so. Do people actually like spy missions?

My Buddy is a Loki main and he loves spy missions (I hate them so he can do them for me while I do Sightseeing lol)

1 hour ago, vegetosayajin said:

I did it with mag on the first try...the important thing is not to rush it and it's pretty simple.

AGREED: As most Mastery Tests are under time constraints there might be a subconscious effort to be hasty. Slow down. (Granted I did this test well before the change that OP specifies.) I did it with Mirage. Observe the patrol patterns then act. 

Edited by (PS4)PanserKunst