Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Stalker Being A *****

yarash2110

I started farming nightmare lately, and as the name suggests it was a nightmare, i had no shields and the enemies had double damage, pretty much the worst combination ever, but i could handle it with my loki, but then, stalker came, i knew his "moves" so right away i started running, to dodge his slash dash, and i did, but then he got hes freaking shurikens, killed my rhino teammate and the second one killed me... WITH vigor maxed and vitality on rank9, and the mission failed.

we said we'l do it again! I mean stalker made it hard from the beginning, without him it should be easier, right? Well no, he came 3 times in a row in total to the same nightmare mission, killed my friends and me, third time i was soloing, and he still came, and all of those 3 times he was going for me, now this is not the only time, i also had a second objective with stalker coming to f*** me over, so im asking to disable stalker in any nightmare/second objectives, it would help so much,

thanks for reading and tell me what you think in the comments :) and remember... When you see the screen flicker... AVENGE ME

Edited by yarash2110

but then he got hes freaking shurikans, killed my rhino teammate and the second one killed me..

shurikans

kans

Shurikens aside, don't worry about people avenging you, I assure you it gets done on a regular basis. Stalker is a pushover, most of the time.

well loki would never have that much hp to bein with, even with both vigor/vit max. I guess stalker has his days xD

and for avenging you dont worry, he flies out of orbit whenever I use antimatter drop on him :)

Edited by Fammia

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrI3wy_TGk'>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tvrI3wy_TGk

Shurikens aside, don't worry about people avenging you, I assure you it gets done on a regular basis. Stalker is a pushover, most of the time.

im sorry, is it spelled shurikens? And yeah i also kick hes &#! quite frequently, but no way in night mare or when i have rescue as my second objective with that lazy &#! prisoner

This thread highlights the bulls#$% aspect of Nightmare Mode.  You get no shields+no energy+all enemy attacks are criticals, and you're playing Loki (so no health either).

You can pretty much figure on simply quitting here.

you obviously didnt read or understand what you read... I had no problem what so ever with the nightmare mod, but the fact that syalker came, and oneshotted me with his auto aim ability? YEAH THAT SUCKS, loki is durable enough for me, but stalker with no shield +crits? Yeah sure im doomed