Sign in to follow this  
(PS4)IrresistiBill

This update is a DISASTER!

All visual setting reset. All preferences gone. I can’t visualize anything properly. Contrast way out of wack. Eyes hurting leading to headache. HUD scale all out of wack.

WHY DE!?! Why... 

Gonna take hours to make the proper adjustments when all we wanna do is play. This is beyond frustrating.

• Upvote 1

They changed the graphics a little bit and I think they did this on purpose so you would see them.   I noticed how glowy and dreamy the game looked right away.  

Most of the setting are a button toggle so getting those set back up isn't TOO bad...Just play wand then when something acts weird go to options and fix it... 

but man losing favorite colors sucks.

At least those colors should be on my frames for the most part, should be able to recreate them....

Alot of it ia the changes to the renderer and the metal work changes but i agree its horrible no matter what display settings i change it still looks horrible in my dojo all my decorations are now silver instead of gold and the orbitor looks really bright and shinny 5 years ive played warframe and never have i hated how it looks until now

4 hours ago, (PS4)GAV2482 said:

Alot of it ia the changes to the renderer and the metal work changes but i agree its horrible no matter what display settings i change it still looks horrible in my dojo all my decorations are now silver instead of gold and the orbitor looks really bright and shinny 5 years ive played warframe and never have i hated how it looks until now

Adaptive Lighting and Bloom are the two biggest glowy effect contributors.   So if you dont like em turn em off/down.