Dante Unbound: Known Issues ×
Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

DONT UPDATE WARFRAME

(PSN)samseriousman

I recently updated my Warframe for the new Saint of Altra update and was very excited to see what new content they added. For the second time around, after updating the game, I got an error message saying “Some Content Could Not Be Downloaded From Server, Please Restart To Try Again.” I got this same message for the Jovian Concord update and eventually stopped playing for a while. I recently got Warframe back to see if it worked and it did, but after installing the new update, I’m receiving the same message. WHY DOES THIS KEEP HAPPENING DE? YOU NEED TO FIX THIS NOW OR YOU WILL LOSE MORE LOYAL PLAYERS LIKE ME!!!! GUESS ILL WAIT A FEW MONTHS AND TRY IT AGAIN!!! But seriously DE this issue is really annoying and I’m sure I’m not the only one experiencing it. It’s detrimental to the player base and to your game overall.

I was curious if people who have these problems try to download patches by trying to start warframe.   Or do you tell your ps4 to check for updates while the game is closed??  

I always have the game app's closed and check for updates and download that way.   Never have any problems.  

My only advice would be to delete warframe app and re-install.   Keep the save file and you should be able to get back in no problem.  I think total patch is up to 38gb.