Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Rare Container Bounty!

Haelbrecht

Greetings, fellow Tenno!

I am starting a bounty on some rare containers. Whoever finds one of the containers I will list below, and invites me, will be rewarded upon successful scan of the said container.

• Reinforced Orokin Storage Container - 2000 Platinum (raised from 1000)
  • Reinforced Grineer Storage Container - 700 Platinum
  • Rare Orokin Storage Container - 700 Platinum (raised from 500)
  • Forgotten Grineer Storage Container - 300 Platinum

The bounty will be active until I complete each Codex entry for the said containers. I will keep this thread updated.

This is my current progress on the containers:

PBqM9nz.png

My timezone is CEST (Central European Summer Time) and I am mostly online throughout the day.

My ingame name is Haelbrecht, feel free to add me if you wish so. You can also contact me through Discord: Helbrecht#1337

P.S. Even if you destroy a rare container, it is still possible to scan it. It is also impossible to invite someone if the objective has been completed. 

Edited by Haelbrecht
Edited image to update number of needed scans

1 hour ago, Haelbrecht said:
  • Reinforced Orokin Storage Container - 1000 Platinum
  • Reinforced Grineer Storage Container - 700 Platinum
  • Rare Orokin Storage Container - 500 Platinum
  • Forgotten Grineer Storage Container - 300 Platinum

You do realise this counts as a bannable trade right? You are trading for stuff that cannot be put in the trade window. Also, you are asking people to find the object before payment is received - how do we know you wont just not pay the plat amount?

• Like 5

14 minutes ago, JazaJ said:

Or you could just find them yourself like everyone else in the game. Stop rushing through missions and stop to explore the tilesets. You'd be shocked what can be found when you don't rush through missions.

Can you show us a picture of your codex after you type in "container" in the objects section. Tnx

21 minutes ago, JazaJ said:

Or you could just find them yourself like everyone else in the game. Stop rushing through missions and stop to explore the tilesets. You'd be shocked what can be found when you don't rush through missions.

I know this guy

And believe me, he tried. Pretty dang hard.

30 minutes ago, krc473 said:

You do realise this counts as a bannable trade right? You are trading for stuff that cannot be put in the trade window. Also, you are asking people to find the object before payment is received - how do we know you wont just not pay the plat amount?

You lose nothing if he doesn't hold onto his part of the bargain, except maybe a minute or two. You even get to scan the thing.

Edited by RWBY-WhiteRose

19 minutes ago, NeutuoS said:

Hey, I would like to join for a scan of Reinforced Orokin Container, will pay 10k.
Please invite me if you find it in a mission, note that you can't invite if the mission objective was completed.

welp I know how I'm going to farm plat now

3 hours ago, krc473 said:

Wrong. It's clearly stated upon entering Trade Chat that DE cannot enforce promises, such as this one, when one party refuses to hold up their part of the deal. But it's certainly not forbidden.

Besides: I know this guy. He's nice. You'll get your Plat with him.

IIRC entering a room with a rare container sets the mission to be "completed" for purposed of matchmaking.

Meaning that if someone does find one they can't invite anyone anyways. Specifically to counteract people doing exactly this.

Just now, trst said:

IIRC entering a room with a rare container sets the mission to be "completed" for purposed of matchmaking.

Meaning that if someone does find one they can't invite anyone anyways. Specifically to counteract people doing exactly this.

Is that confirmed? Or do you have any sources? Or did it just take you too long to find it every time, so that objective completed kicked in?

6 minutes ago, uxx0 said:

Is that confirmed? Or do you have any sources? Or did it just take you too long to find it every time, so that objective completed kicked in?

It has been in my experience, but the last time the situation even occurred was years ago. Also I can't find a source on it but I do recall something along those lines being in some old patch notes.

So I might be recalling incorrectly but someone who takes op up on their offer will find out one way or another.

4 hours ago, FiveN9ne said:

Can you show us a picture of your codex after you type in "container" in the objects section. Tnx

Here you go guy. Tnx

CMQln7N.png

3 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

I know this guy

And believe me, he tried. Pretty dang hard.

Yes they are hard to find, you won't find them in a few missions. Doesn't mean my previous post is not applicable.

4 hours ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

You lose nothing if he doesn't hold onto his part of the bargain, except maybe a minute or two. You even get to scan the thing.

Some of us don’t need to scan them. OP has also forgotten that they cannot join full squads or those with objectives completed. Most of the time when I see these the session is not joinable.

1 hour ago, uxx0 said:

Wrong. It's clearly stated upon entering Trade Chat that DE cannot enforce promises, such as this one, when one party refuses to hold up their part of the deal. But it's certainly not forbidden.

Really? I am fairly certain that removal of trading privileges, account suspension and perma-ban for this kind of thing would say otherwise. But hey, if you want those go for it.

Spoiler

Can I trade for items or services not listed in the Trade interface?

No, trading is restricted to what is listed in the trading UI. Players trading for items or services not listed in the trading interface face removal of trading privilege, account suspension or permanent banning.

OP is trying to trade for ‘services’ not listed in the trading UI.

• 3 weeks later...
On 2019-09-18 at 12:39 PM, krc473 said:

It is not bannable. I went out of my way to ask DE Support directly. It took some time to get a response, but here it is:

unknown.png

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, Haelbrecht said:

It is not bannable. I went out of my way to ask DE Support directly. It took some time to get a response, but here it is

Well, people certainly receive trade suspensions for similar things - I believe it is intent to scam or something. Have a look at console players offering to buy something with a discount after a plat trade. Although you’ll avoid this by not using trade chat.

If DE says it is fine I guess it must be though.