The Lotus Eaters: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Deleting Clan Ranks/Hierarchy?

IceBlueEyesX

Question

So recently, I have been bestowed ownership of the clan I was a high ranking member of.  In the process of reforming said clan, I've run into a few obstacles here and there.

One of those recent obstacles is managing my hierarchies.  I can see them, rename them, and for most of them I can adjust the tabs for roles.  However, I seemingly have no means of adding or deleting ranks/hierarchies.  Is this even possible?  Or am I stuck with nine ranks/hierarchies (including the Warlord rank)?  Do I have to wait a certain amount of time after inheriting the clan before these options become available?  Or is this something I need to send a ticket in for?

Any and all help would be appreciated, as this is still quite a learning process.

1 answer to this question

6 minutes ago, IceBlueEyesX said:

Do I have to wait a certain amount of time after inheriting the clan before these options become available?  Or is this something I need to send a ticket in for?

It is just not possible. You are limited to a set amount of ranks decided by DE. You can rename these and give them whatever permissions you see fit. You cannot add or remove any levels.