Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

I Have A Hatred For Anyo.

Spellbinding

Question

I can kill him so easily, probably 20 bullets from soma.

But all he drops is the bloody loot radar mod.

It's almost a waste of time running thought the map just to be disappointed.

Anyway, someone told me that killing him with certain weapons makes the possible blueprint drop fly across the map somewhere. So, what's the best risk free weapon to kill him with?

7 answers to this question

Please don't derail the topic - let's help the TS, it's obvious that he is referring to Nef Anyo.

My suggestion is to use a an electric-based weapon (e.g. Prova, Synapse, Lanka) and/or a weapon with electrical damage mods to stunlock him and to make sure he stays in place and dies.

Please don't derail the topic - let's help the TS, it's obvious that he is referring to Nef Anyo.

My suggestion is to use a an electric-based weapon (e.g. Prova, Synapse, Lanka) and/or a weapon with electrical damage mods to stunlock him and to make sure he stays in place and dies.

Lanka isn't electric anymore ; however, it's still an excellent choice to use against nef.

Ah, my mistake, I stand corrected in that regard.

Perhaps a well-modded Snipetron Vandal with Stormbringer (so you get bonus AP damage while shooting Anyo's head) would be a better choice - I don't think he'll survive more than 6 shots before you need to reload.

What about a Soma with electrical mod / Hate with electrical mod / Kunai perhaps?
I only have Dera, Soma, Hate, Kunai, Ignis, Bronco, and Plasma sword. Some of them are for purely getting mastery and will sell off for a suggestion. 

Sorry for so many questions :/ I haven't really played or gotten any of the new things since U5 lol. So I'm kind of learning new things. c:

( Soma, Hate, and Kunai are really well modded and I absolutely wont sell them :c )

More weapon choices are appreciated!