[DE]Danielle

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

Thanks! These Arbitration changes look very nice. Hopefully this brings a bit more depth and replayability to the mode outside of Excavation.

21 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments.

This is not only awesome, but it gives the codex a bit more purpose. Sweet. 

The Ghouls have been vanquished. The people of Cetus Warframe thank you.

In-depth explanation from [DE]Glen on the optimization notes:

12 minutes ago, [DE]Glen said:

"Made micro-optimizations to core math libraries" 

• eliminated several instructions from matrix multiply for Neon and improved scheduling for all platforms
  • multiplexed scalar SinCos to do both calculations at the same time (213% faster on my PC)
  • translated scalar SinCos to float32x2_t for Switch (27% faster)
  • fused the sin and cos calls in AngleToVector
  • made scaling matrix functions about half as many instructions for Neon
  • changed Noen Matrix <-> Matrix16 to use structured-load/store instructions
  • Changed determinant function to use vdot4 where it can be done with horizontal adds
  • cache-line aligned some of the matrix constants
  • simplified Neon Matrix::ScaleAxes(Vector) to match other platforms
  • shaved a few instructions and a memory access from matrix-from-angle for SSE
  • tried several ways of writing matrix-from-angle with NEON but *out++ is hard to beat on ARM
  • made micro-optimizations for platforms that support FMA (Switch, future PCs)
  • switch some code to __vsel instead in one instruction on some platforms
  • changed matrix compares to improve opcode scheduling
  • Changed Matrix-From-Euler to scalar path since it's slightly faster (added benchmarks)
  • Changed several matrix functions to vmulq_n_f32/vmlaq_n_f32 (Clang made this optimization but helps debug builds)
  • Changed determinant and inverse functions to use __vdot4s and scalar reciprocal
  • wrote native Neon optimization for SetBoneVelocities rather than emulating SSE
Edited by Voltage
  • Like 6
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 8

Thank you the update. 

Like faction bosses and Eidolons, I do think that Orbs should be counted in profile stats as well. Two lines which indicates "Profit Taker Orb Killed" and "Exploiter Orb Killed" with their values would be nice to see for profile stats. 

Also, a feature which allows people to see (like mods) which arcanes are equipped would be extremely helpful. Most players and traders do share the same arcane in multiple builds, when sold every build has to be checked twice to see if arcanes are equipped.

Edited by SpagHeddy
  • Like 11
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 16

i hope the new mods are in the codex

Spoiler

nice

SQIxjTI.png

Edited by shpoare
  • Haha 2
  • Upvote 1

Still no fix for finishers putting you under the ground if you execute them on a sloped surface.

Edited by --Q--Angitia
  • Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 9

Can we have a chance to see if the Step Ephemera blueprints were trade-able?
I've got like 4 of already built bp stuck in my Foundry and couldn't do anything about it

Edited by Melon
  • Like 2
  • Upvote 3

How about you guys actually try to make arbitrations somewhat challenging. This changes are nice QoL ones, but by no means do they fix arbitrations. Also those auras dont seem to be actually worth something, same with the arcanes, aside from the tanker one.

Edited by BlachWolf
  • Like 5
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 20

Thanks for the ghoul change, now i can finally close my thread \o/

unknown.png

While you are fixing the operator appearance in the profil can you add the possibility to swap the configs, too?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128037-profile-view-shows-wrong-operator-loadout

Since this has a few QOL stuff: Are there plan to release a favourite systems for weapons/warframes ?
https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/577573973278064640/609131536876437525/unknown.png

Is it intentional that only feminin operator have dreads attached to their emissary suit? Maybe make into an auxiliary slot
https://media.discordapp.net/attachments/577573973278064640/613124534756704269/unknown.png?width=322&height=473

Are there any plans to put the lua spy back into the sortie pool? It got removed more than a year ago for a fix... just like raids
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/793570-octavia’s-anthem-update-2040/

After reworking the arbitrations again: How far away is the ESO reward system rework?
They were introduced as "reward for challenges", but except for the bleeding body one they all ended up in a pure RNG hell.
I´ve run far more than 100 eso runs and got no blazing step ephemera and someone I know got it from his 3rd run, feeling so bad for his luck he even offered eso runs to me...
And some have an even more unlucky rng:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1106168-i-wonder-if-i-will-ever-get-blazing-step-ephemera/

Are there any plans to bring back the old indoor Index Map?
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1098858-undocumented-indoor-index-map-change/

And Jupiters tilesets are still blocking Novas portals:
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1123054-jupiter-tilesets-vs-novas-portals/

Edited by Dark_Lugia
  • Haha 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 5

patchy time

One thing, though: can whoever deals with frame/attachment models and their positioning finally take a look at Wisp? A number of attachments are either misplaced or oversized when applied to her, like the Pakal right leg guard being too far forward, resulting in the support sticking through the front of her leg:

A few patches ago there were some changes, some of it for Wisp, but these misalignments have been in literally since Wisp was added to the game.

Edited by Alighierian
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 5

Redtext has no chill...

Disappointed by how this turned out.

Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*

Edited by Kialandi
  • Upvote 8

Awesome, looking forwrad to seeing how much endo I can farm now!

" Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Atlar Victims. "

THANK YOU!

Edited by Giantconch
  • Like 2

Thank you for the hotfix DE. ^__^

I think I will do some Arbitrations again now.

"Fixed the Norg Mask not appearing in Nakak’s Masks and Oddities rotation."

I knew something about Nakak was wrong... Thank you for this fix. Finally can get that mask. 

"Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments."

I waited for this so long. Finally there is an AdBlocker for this.  

"Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be."

Best fix. Thank you very much DE. Finally you can't do things like rivenless Kraken 6x3 anymore I think. Eidolons cool again. ^__^

Now I will wait for Raids. I hope they will come soon. ^__^

Edited by Afterburner_X
  • Haha 3
  • Upvote 1

lech krill still gets bugged in invulnerability phase 2/5 times i have an encounter with him.

Edited by fantaisie
  • Upvote 2

Regarding Redtext - How would I go about signing up another player to receive Ghoulfacts?