Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

Finally eidolon limb damage reduction gets back.  Unfortunately it doesn't help my data still 😕 could anyone comment on how damage is calculated ingame for eidolons?

I've tried making a spreadsheet with the information available on the wiki but my numbers do not match up with what I am getting ingame (nor are they a simple linear factor off).  I made a topic about if but wanted to ask in the hotfix thread to see if i can piggyback off of the limb damage reduction fix

7 minutes ago, Necromaria said:

Arcane Bodyguard? Did they forget Pack Leader (and its primed version) exist?

They forgot alot of things like reducing Damage taken by Eidolons broken limbs as Daniel said when infact they forgot to say "Ooo yea we nerfd your snipers and sniper rivens under the radar easily". Sad thing is we gonna get a dispo shift soon so they will forget to say " Ooo yea we killing your rivens until it fires paper bullets"

11 minutes ago, LunaSymphony27 said:

So I guess the feedbacks prior were only decorations huh? 

Yeah, apparently 17 pages of what could be paraphrased into: "Please for the love of God, don't dilute the drop tables with the garbage Auras and Arcanes, add them to the Vitus shop instead!!!"

Was read as: "We heard your feedback, we are changing the name of the new Auras and Arcanes"

Sad think? I'm not exaggerating that much, one of 2 things they did based on feedback was change names...

10 minutes ago, Drivrius said:

Yeah, apparently 17 pages of what could be paraphrased into: "Please for the love of God, don't dilute the drop tables with the garbage Auras and Arcanes, add them to the Vitus shop instead!!!"

Was read as: "We heard your feedback, we are changing the name of the new Auras and Arcanes"

Sad think? I'm not exaggerating that much, one of 2 things they did based on feedback was change names...

Kinda sad.

I really, really love this game. I've been playing for 1 year and never invested this much time or money in a game, much less an F2P one. To see DE's current communication with the players (or the lack thereof) is quite worrisome. This is how some companies fall from grace.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly. 
  •  

NOOOOO gone are the days of enemies just casually going about their business while their best friends get brutally murdered just inches away from them.

I'm pretty sure we all already have said this, but I'll say it too.

We have a vendor selling things for Vitus Essences, we do not need Arcances, Ephemeras and other items you only need a specific number of in the drop table. This is going to be a similar problem to ESO where the captura scenes diluted the drop table. Please sell them on the Vendor instead, many people has most things they need there, give us a reason to work and for Vitus Essences more. That'll give us a reason to come back to Arbitration outside of Endo that we can't even farm on C rotation well anymore. Secondly if those Arcanes are sold on the Vendor instead, they wouldn't have the problem of insanely low prices like the Scenes from ESO.

9 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

New Aura Mods:

• Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
  • Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*
  • Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
  • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
  • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*

ALLLLL OF THESE SUCK, because

A). they suck......

and

B). Corrosive Projection Exists. this is because you and each member of your team will need it to get past the RIDICULOUS armor scaling that shows up fairly early on in the enemy leveling process, is not limited to Grineer enemies, in fact all enemy factions will have one or more enemy type with armor that makes killing the enemy without this specific aura mod in your teams setup deplete most of if not all your ammo. I don't even have to go into the merits of each individual mod, because of how bad this one mod has RUINED mod diversity.

9 hours ago, Malziel said:

RIP to the best Endo and Ayatan farm in the game. So disappointed to see the droptable littered with absolute garbage.

Man you arent kidding. I saw this and some of these can have niche case's to be used. Mostly they are just polluting the drop tables. Just make them buyable with vitus essence or something instead of dropping.

The worst part about Combat Disipline is its only use case is in a defensive frame protecting the point. But if they aren't making a kill then they will be PUNISHED by the afk timer and not get rewards for the rotations. WTF.

10 часов назад, SpagHeddy сказал:

Also, a feature which allows people to see (like mods) which arcanes are equipped would be extremely helpful. Most players and traders do share the same arcane in multiple builds, when sold every build has to be checked twice to see if arcanes are equipped.

I agree completely!

I'm reserving judgement until I do a few hours of arbitrations on different types of missions. The drop tables did get diluted but since we're getting rewards faster now, the rate of endo we get per hour may remain unchanged. Honestly, I'm happy with the new items even if there's only one item in there that I would use but as many others have said, it's better to have it in the shop.

3 hours ago, -TSA-warramssie said:

Honestly, veterans and long time players never did arbitrations for the Endo. They have plenty. It was for the Aura formas and a stack of Adaptation mods.

Honestly, Conclave players never did it for the rewards they have plenty. It was for the PVP itself. 

Oh look... I can lie too. 

Archived