Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

Things in this topic have sure gone sour. I hope you who are strongly voicing your displeasure realize that being angry and upset about something in a video game is absurd.

The warframe community on the forums is quickly turning more and more toxic. 

Il y a 1 heure, Leqesai a dit :
Citation

I hope you who are strongly voicing your displeasure realize that being angry and upset about something in a video game is absurd.

Not if it is positive criticism. Being upset about something in a videogame means you actually care about that videogame, which is a good thing, feeling emotions for anything is a good thing, it means you are passionate about it. And passionate people are the ones every developper should mostly listen when they ask anything to their community or recieve criticism.

Il y a 5 heures, Morthal a dit :

Have spent several hours in survival, defense and interception arbitrations. The Vitus drops are inconsistent when they do drop, most of the time they're bugged and spawn anywhere randomly on the tileset. But the real issue is diluted reward pool, I think I'm at 37 orta statues now and 7-8 seeding steps in just a few days...
There's little else to even spend the vitus essence on from the vendor though. Missed opportunity on the design team's part but it seems they're going the route of surprise mechanics more often of late. 

They've found a way to time-gate a roulette wheel by using a slot machine instead of the ball, grind for something meaningful be damned.

Defense are still awfully balanced and bugged. Not enough enemies, mobs get stuck all around the place, VIP is dumb as hell and folllowing anyone. You can't find much vitus either since there are not many drones to kill. Tedious, boring and the worst part, if you can't heal the VIP you're screwed as if having to bring a catchmoon to destroy this drunken drones wasn't enough we also need specific frames or Vazarin... Tbh i don't run defense mission anymore.

Interception has more enemies, way more drones for some weird reasons so Vitus drops like candies there. Problem is that they didn't fix this missions issues before they implement arbitrations. Spawn and AI is terrible in interceptions, as long as you own every spot enemies are only coming to one or two points. So we're also stuck with players who don't know a thing about patience and basically can't defend cause they're bored as hell if not in a hotspot.

Survival are fine, tons of enemies but as opposed as interception way less vitus. At least survival is only about not getting killed, which is the dumbest gameplay ever but if one is having fun in using his sword more than his brain that's fine. I still don't get why there are so many drones in interception since we're killing way more things in survival, perhaps there are less drones... Not much incentive to play anything but solo cause players fighting in different tilesets may mess with enemies spawn.

I couldn't say if it's a bug or anything, but interceptions give way more vitus than every other missions.

I think I overreacted to these changes a bit, probably like many others in this thread.  It's not perfect, but overall many positive things.  I'm not sure I'd want to have all the arcanes off the drop table and in the store because they'd prob cost 100k rep.  Now I can use my vitus for kuva, and it makes some modes like defense a lot more viable.  I'm sure we haven't fully evaluated all the uses of the arcanes/auras they put out, but there are some good ones and some bad ones.  I had a friend tell me how he used the -combo duration aura for a guy who was cracking limbs w redeemer prime(he has 1000+ hydro caps).  I'm sure the archgun armor thing gives iron skin a huge boost.  I do see how arcane rage/fury would be more preferred over those two they added which involves using primary for melee boost and vice versa.  I'm sure it will get better over time.

Archived