Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

Thanks for the hotfix, arbitration gonna be much better now.

Still no fix for the graphics it makes me sad. Is this permanent? Its been 6 hotfix since the mainline (not counting the small ones) and Ordis is still grey (just why?), orbiter is still a lighthouse (every console shines brighter than the sun), prisma surfaces still disgusting and every frame looks dirty and fingerprinted.

Aaand Im getting tired of complaining and writing the same issues under every update. The rendering system before the mainline was better imo...

Whoa, I am super shocked and surprised that you guys ignored all existing feedback about the arbitration reward changes and cluttering the tables with useless or one-time-use drops. But hey, at least you say you're listening to feedback now! So maybe in another year or so you'll move one of them to the reward shop and pat yourselves on the back about it.

... What was the point of the thread here: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128051-arbitrations-revisited-part-2/

If you're gonna ignore the feedback? Why pretend you care what we have to say, if you're not gonna take it into consideration before rolling the changes in? Why should we waste our time giving you feedback in the future if you're gonna do whatever you want anyway!?

*sigh* No point in doing Arbitrations anymore, not with 10 garbage Arcanes and Aura mods diluting the drop tables.

See you guys in a month went they realize less people play Arbitrations now then before and add the horrible Arcanes and Auras to the Vitus shop.

12 minutes ago, -AxHx-Vile said:

Thanks!

Remove Arbi revives please.

Also, your friendly Primed Chamber Event reminder 🙂

2932c15bd9be68d2b134c568a7829d20.png

Oh and...

No. Let us purchase them for Vitus Essence. Don't ruin the droptables like this.

I couldn't agree more. Diluting the drop tables even more while increasing Vitus drops are just stupid. Vitus really is pretty much useless after running arbitration for few weeks

13 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments. 

Can we please have this even if we didn't complete all that? Cause I don't exactly care about them, and the Ghoul Purge messages are just plain annoying.

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

• Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be..

It was great not to be forced to play chroma and rubico, it didn't make it easy 6x3 and you could still lose 5x3, but you didn't get stuck with the chroma rubico meta.

I had started exploring new weapons buying rivens and having fun, but now I understand that your goal is to use chroma on all missions of this type and unfortunately that is what makes this game boring.

What's the point to have 36 warframes if you are obligated to use the same.

The game is yours anyway and you decide, but when it dies remember how neatly you handle the feedbacks.

GL

Just now, xXDeadsinxX said:

Not really liking the new rewards being added in the drop tables if I’m being honest. I’m much rather have them be added into the Arbitration Shop that is purchasable with Vitus Essence instead of having a massive diluted drop table, just my two cents though. 

Almost every post in the feedback thread for this change said just that, but DE ignored it...

DE, this is the first time I've given you a "Woah" reaction as a downvote. You ignored the feedback in the Arbitration revision announcement thread.

- Diluted the drop tables by adding the new rewards in the tables instead of in the shop. Why do you even need more Vitus now if not to use it to buy these things?

- Ignore the complaints about the revival system still being a thing.

18 minutes ago, Thelamaking said:

What's the point in increasing the Vitus Essence gain if all the new stuff is actually in the drop table?

Preventing players from farming Archgun Riven, just to make sure EVERY possible reason to run Arbitrations is gone, seriously this feels like they want to kill the mode...

Archived