Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

About fixes:

"Fixed Nova’s Antimatter Drop exploding prematurely when aiming with your gun, and looking down a bit. We attempted to fix this in 25.7.4 but it actually broke it more!"

For some reason, my antimatter drop turns invisible after shooting it once or twice with catchmoon and for some reason it sometimes launches waay off from my position.

Also there's this strange bug which a friend of mine has , where the Warframe settings reset everytime he wants to login

"Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly.  "

Thank you, this made my Loki happy again.

Idk why this is a change and not a fix, though.

There was also a problem with melee weapons with a long finisher animation(stealth) alerting near enemies(not with corpses or looking at it), but I tested and I guess it also got fixed.

FYI guys if you haven't noticed they don't really  care about feedback on the forums. If you want your voice to be heard TWITTER IS REQUIRED tweet the devs they put the in the public eye that's how things get changed (see conclave medallion changes)

and yeah drop tables completely diluted even tho i see pages and pages of feedback about how ppl don't like this choice. See my first line of text if ur angry about this

5 minutes ago, vFlitz said:

Wukong's Deluxe skin is still broken ever since the Mainline

Thank you i was about to post that.

Yea like WTH DE when do you intend to fix this?

The textures look like garbage on it since Saints of Altra and still not fix for it.

25 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be.

I know I will get some fire for this, but frankly getting rid of the damage reduction was a good thing since it makes the meta less shallow and Hunts less boring too with different loadouts. Truth is, it's so easy to one-shot the Synovias even with the damage reduction.

The damage reduction removal (even though it was unintended) would make the Hunts less imposing to newer players doing it for the first time.

So it has been three weeks since Mother's Mask and Norg Mask have [allegedly] been added to the item rotations given by Nakak and they have not appeared for sale even a single time.

Soooooooo...
So what about that? Are we going to have the Railjack update release before they even show up at this point, or what?

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

New Arbitration Rewards:
The following rewards have been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
Stats shown at max rank*

explain me what the actual F*CK wasn't clear enough in the player rfeedback about HOW WE DON"T WANT THEM IN THE ROTATION REWARD?

way to kill a mode with a single update. back to the rathuum. thanks DE. is it so complicated to follow something that EVERY players told you to change? like, change this. right away. before even stopping working today, before you forget. this was massively disliked, and yet it still made it in. that is NOT normal. at all.

the players wanted items that you only need once IN. THE. SHOP. how did this went above your head and made it into this update as rotation reward is beyond me, but you need to change this, ASAP. Arbitration is for endo, not random mods that you need ONCE. ONCE. and after, they are just loot table pollution.

"we listened to feedback" Hell no you didn't. at all. it couldn't be more blatant that you purposely ignored feedback on that one and went your own way, because you wanted to. You built your reputation on listening to players. Well, players yelled loud and clear, yet you still blatantly ignored us. does that mean you think of yourself big enough to simply ignore feedback and do it how you want, EA's style?

Thanks for the update, in response to this however: " Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Atlar Victims. " I would like to add that if you have not yet, it would be greatly appreciated if you would also apply this to Titania's lanterns too, friendly npcs just shoot them like a non-popping pinata and make them fly 60 miles away I think it'd be a nice addition

30 minutes ago, Thelamaking said:

What's the point in increasing the Vitus Essence gain if all the new stuff is actually in the drop table?

This. I lost count of how many people suggested to add all the new arbitration items to the vendor instead of adding them to the drop tables. Now the drops will be incredibly diluted, and farming an especific item will be even more tedious than it already is.

41 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
  • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*

These will be fan favorites I bet 😂🤣

42 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*

🤣

39 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Mesa Immortal Skin not applying properly to Mesa Prime.

And when will you Fix the Rhino Rubedo skin not applying properly to Rhino Prime?
Or when will you Fix the Vauban Phased skin not applying properly to Vauban Prime?
Here the linked topic.
https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1118969-rhinovauban/?tab=comments#comment-10952631

So not only are the new mods and arcanes a joke and only useful if you want a full collection but you also will get them now all the time because they are not in the shop. Yeah this does not fill me with enthusiasm at all.

The balancing between the different modes is nice but oh man the feedback was completely ignored again no surprise tbh.

Archived