Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • Fixed Mesa Immortal Skin not applying properly to Mesa Prime.

Thank you for that!

It'd be awesome if the other Immortal skins could get a Prime Details toggle as well. Really, magnificently awesome. ^^

please fix the amps and rework celestia syandana to be permanent also replace 

annihilation with frame fighter the other 3 game mods 

suffer and underperform as a result these mods never get played

annihilation remains populated making it hard for players trying to win 6 matches

can't do that if the only game mod active is annihilation

keep the good work:) and ty for the hot fix fixing running at angle bug.

49 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

All changes are potentially subject to later changes based on feedback,

So we wasted our time in the Dev Workshop thread giving you feedback for the FOLLOWING Stupidity that still made it into the patch:

47 minutes ago, [DE]Danielle said:

New Arbitration Rewards:
The following rewards have been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
Stats shown at max rank*

• New Aura Mods:
    • Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
    • Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*
    • Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
    • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
    • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*
  • New Arcanes:
    • Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*
    • Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
    • Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*
    • Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive
      • Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons - we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.
    • Added 3 x Vitus Essence bundle to the Arbitrations drop table.

Greatly appreciate wasting our time. Thank you.

42 minutes ago, Fast_Pickle said:

pack leader heals your pet with each strike. this is not an arcane this is blatant bloatware

Frees up a mod slot on your companion which I sometime would like to do depending on the mission. Though I doubt I would sacrifice the functionality of other auras to use it. Time will tell. Perhaps a pure spy mission build for Ivara/Loki where the added benefits of CP et al are as important.

Just now, UrKungFuNoGood said:

Frees up a mod slot on your companion which I sometime would like to do depending on the mission. Though I doubt I would sacrifice the functionality of other auras to use it. Time will tell. Perhaps a pure spy mission build for Ivara/Loki where the added benefits of CP et al are as important.

It's not an Aura it's a Warframe arcane and to get that horrible effect you'll need to farm 10 of those, out of a drop table that just doubled, joy...

vor 54 Minuten schrieb [DE]Danielle:

Changes:

• Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments. 
  • Tweaked weather patterns in the Plains of Eidolon to prevent lengthy rainy periods. 
  • Increased brightness of Ash’s Bladestorm mark slightly to improve visibility.
  • Ally NPCs will no longer attack Garuda’s Blood Atlar Victims.
  • Updated Umbral Forma’s description to properly reflect the items it can be installed on (Warframes and Melee Weapons). Removed the ability to use Umbral Forma on K-Drives and Archwing Melee.
  • Tweaks Ostron eyes to make them less glowy.
  • Limited Shawzin to 30 notes per second to prevent macros playing ridiculous amounts of notes and causing issues. 
  • Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly. 
  • Applying a Look Link to the same item (ex: a Nova Look Link applied to a Nova) that uses default colours will now properly apply the default color. Previously, the original color would remain unchanged.

What happened to the buff to Titania's thorns? Forgotten like the frame itself?

6 minutes ago, UrKungFuNoGood said:

within these 6 melee kills your cat already died if you need this otherwise i recommend varazin with healing dash 😉

i suggest people you also actually voice your justified angry feedback to their twitter. if enough people go ask them there too, it MIGHT get their attention, lol. ( as if it wasn't already in their face to begin with... yes i'm highly cynical, since they outright ignored the true feedback and got stubborn in adding it to the loot tables. )

https://twitter.com/soelloo?lang=fr
https://twitter.com/sj_sinclair
https://twitter.com/goosede
https://twitter.com/rebbford?lang=fr
https://twitter.com/moitoi?lang=fr
https://twitter.com/DigiExConnor

There you go. this was almost universally disliked Across the entire thread, yet they wanted to absolutely ignore all the feedback, went stubborn and decided "no, we'll do it anyway despite EVERYONE telling us not to". They need a good, hard reality check.

RIP. So many people who are not YES MEN and actually give feedback get ignored. I kind of think all the flak china and ContentCreators gave was simply ignored. Why did you stop listening to your community. You got to were you are thanks to it. So many people asked you to NOT add the most useless drops in the drop table and just make it an "OPTIONAL" buy at the store. But no RIP ENDO FARM.

1 hour ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Khora’s Whipclaw healing enemies instead of damaging them when equipping Mods for negative Puncture damage. 

Healing enemies also happens with negative impact while channeling.
Was looking forward to Kuva Disruption fixes and improvements to rewards/QoL, but I suppose I'll have arbitration to test, once an hour....

Before this update the rewards only got better on rotation C, now there are rewards unique to rotations A and B, which strongly discourage players to go to C if they lack a reward from A or B. This wouldn't be so bad if it wasn't for the 1 hour between arbies.

If they want to keep the drop tables as it is instead of putting some of the stuff in the shop then Arbitrations should be replayable, or there should be more than one available at once.

Thanks for the changes. Can you please make it so that you can see the parts of a linked modular item when you are in a mission, currently when you click the link in the mission you can't see the parts and you can only see them if you click the link in your orbiter or a relay. 

• Limited Shawzin to 30 notes per second to prevent macros playing ridiculous amounts of notes and causing issues. 

Could you at least tell us what these "issues" specifically were? I understand if it was a performance issue, (and I'm pretty sure this limit won't affect most songs) but how could you possibly manage to make a glorified electric keyboard cause more performance issues than the majority of the rest of the game?

Reduced Endo Rewards drop percentage in the drop tables. Rare non-endo reward drop rates are unchanged - you’ll just get twice as many chances!

Not how RNG works. When there is more stuf that has a chance to drop the stuf people did arbitration mostly for "ENDO" is not just decreased by 25% as you stated. We will not get more overall. We will get significantly less. Not sure the exact percentage but its not gona go down by -25% in 1 drop but 2 drops giving you +50% you would normaly get for time investment. It would look more like this -25% in a drop and -75% overall due to lower chance due to other stuff droping.

Reward and Rotation Changes:

• EX: In lieu of a reward every 10 waves of Defense, you will now receive a reward every 5 waves.

• Arbitration rotation cadence has been changed from “ABCCCCC...” to “AABBCCCCC...”, so that the same level of time investment is encouraged.
  • Reduced Endo Rewards drop percentage in the drop tables. Rare non-endo reward drop rates are unchanged - you’ll just get twice as many chances!
  • Arbiter Drones will now have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.
    • Vitus Essence dropped by destroyed Arbitration drones will have the special pickup notification. 

No complaints. Sounds reasonable enough across the board.

Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*

Pretty niche but I can see teams of wisps/zephyrs or some other non-standard builds stacking this (assuming it stacks additively) and doing quite well. Depending how regularly it drops it could be a cheap way to clear the gear check on some riven challenges.

Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*

Oh baby. My melee weapon just got another free slot. Me likey.

Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*

The only way this is maybe not completely DOA is if it affects companion base health. If that was the case I could maybe see some companion loving solo players using this one. Maybe Djin users too. But no aura works on base stats afaik and I doubt this one does.

Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*

Dead on arrival as an arbitration mod. I can see this mod being extremely useful for new players if it had no malus and dropped commonly on earth/mercury/venus since life steal type healing is so sparse early game. As an arby drop though, it either needs base values multiplied by at least 10x with further multiplier added for hard targets like Heavies, manics, nox, mini bosses, bosses, etc. Or it has to add a significant amount of additive armor, like 100+ flat armor per kill up to 1000 additional armor which lasts ~30-60s.

Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*

For now. BOOOOOOOO LAAAAAAME. However if Channeling is still planned on becoming super sayan mode with melee 3.0 when it comes out in 2035, a squad full of this could significantly extend that mode.

Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*

Bigger numbers are cool but it should work for any primary or secondary. As is, it doesnt supplant arcane avenger for me. Additionally, due to its reliance on kills and its short duration, it wont work very well for many bosses. If it becomes dirt cheap, I can see some players on very tight budgets going for this.

Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*

Bigger numbers are cool but it should work for any melee or secondary. As is, it doesnt supplant arcane avenger for me. Additionally, due to its reliance on kills and its short duration, it wont work very well for many bosses. If it becomes dirt cheap, I can see some players on very tight budgets going for this.

Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*

I hate the "on headshot" and "on headshot kill" conditions the devs seem to love. There are a lot of enemies with tiny heads and or fast moving heads and/or heads that take no damage, or even no heads at all, not to mention the few weapons we have which cannot head shot which makes this arcane completely worthless. The condition should be "on X consecutive hits of a weak spot" or somehow modified with a bonus for slow firing weapons and projectile weapons and explosive weapons.

Despite that, Im interested. I'll take 2 and make a ridiculous meme build out of it. I wonder if the effect will works on primary weapons. The Acceltra demands it.

Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*

Worthless. Dead on arrival. The constant burst heals (essentially 100% heals on every single melee hit) of Pack Leader is what makes that mod viable against high level enemies where as long as you are hitting something, your pet wont die even if the retard AI sends it off to solo a pack of lv 90 hyekka masters. (spoilers: It cant)

The arcane effect should be: Every kill has a 7.5% chance to generate a charge stacking up to 10 charges. When pet HP drops to 0, expend a charge instead to resist death, pet and warframe gain invincibility for 7.5s. This way if your gear is good enough your squishy little pet might actually become a decent source of defense.

Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*

Dead on arrival. S#&$ty effect with an absolutely tiny up time compared to other arcanes. The summon time alone for an arch gun is 2-3 seconds so the timer better not start until the gun is in your hands otherwise this arcane is even more of a joke

At high levels even fully modded archguns dont put out enough damage against armored enemies to make this worth it unless you are running a super damage buffing warframe and even then many primary weapons are better.

Band Aid Solution: Extend armor increase to last as long as you hold the arch gun. Player now also gains 30% hp on kill.

Actual fix: Fix armor scaling. Alternatively, improve arch gun mods to be equivalent or better than primary/secondary mods (or nerf them down accordingly). Alternatively, arch guns do non reducible finisher damage against non-space ships or special enemy types like Eidolons and Orb Mothers.

With the increased reward cadence resulting in more than double the Vitus Essence Output as before, prices in the Arbiter’s reward manifest have increased by roughly 1.5 times. To offset this change, we have run script to increase players’ existing Vitus stockpiles by an equivalent amount. Your Vitus should be increased to the correct amount upon login!

That's pretty cool of you guys.

Added “Dayform” and “Nightform” icons beside the emissive color selection in Equinox’s Appearance screen. Choosing a dark or a light color for your emissive will change what form you spawn into mission as -- this just makes it easy to see which one!

Long overdue but I can see it being ultra low priority. Nice to finally have though.

Added “Yo” Scale to the Shawzin. ‘Sup.

--This Joke-->>

(My head)

Ghoul Purge

TENNO. VAST NUMBERS OF GRINEER GHOULS ARE

Enemies may now “react” (without changing their Alert state) to you by stopping and looking around if you shoot a Silent weapon within 2-3m of them several times quickly. 

Cool but real stealth rework when?

Fixes:

Always appreciated

Fixed the “D” key resetting Shawzin songs. Now you can hit the D key all you want.

We still doing phrasing?

25 Vitus essence for 10k Kuva. 

That's about 9 essence per reroll.

The 3x Vitus essence bundle has a 7% chance on each reward rotation. Vitus essence is entirely missing from the arbitration drones' drop tables, contrary to what was stated, if the drop rates data (as per https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html) is to be believed. 

In-mission metrics then have you looking at about 40-45 waves of defense, for example, for one reroll on a riven. 

Mm, mm, rewarding

With arbitrations considered endgame, I think it's a shame the only difference in enemies is the addition of drones providing a damage immunity aura to nearby enemies. I don't say this for the sake of being negative, but I find this strategy for increasing player engagement to be extremely gimmicky. That's not to say only arbitrations matter in this regard, and I assume it wouldn't be justified to spend significant time designing enemies exclusively for one mode - the core enemies just don't seem well suited for engagement with players of such wildly varying stats.

Archived