[DE]Danielle

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

Wasn't expecting any updates or hotfixes for a little while, but this all looks really nice!
Experienced some of the new Arbitration, and I must say it feels much more rewarding with the intermittent rewards every 5m, though perhaps a little less challenging than before (that just me?)

Either way, big thank you to all of the members at DE, both those who've worked on this or are occupied with other projects!

I like the kuva rewards for essence trade in but i would suggest adding more rewards or having the rewards rotate like baro does. Most of us who run arbitration's all have everything from essence trade ins. would be nice for some new cosmetics and stuff. 

did a 25 minute run.

1- Arcane tanker

2-Arcane tanker

3- 1200 endo

4- 1200 endo

5- 5 vitus essence

and a bunch more vitus essence from dropped drones. Resource booster effects drop rate. was getting two per drone. Checked the rewards trade ins and was kinda dissapointed its all the same stuff. Except for kuva. Add more stuff please. For trade ins. Other then that I like the changes. It does feel a lot more rewarding getting stuff every 5 minutes. 

Edited by bananacat89
spelling
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, MarioAuditore30 said:

and the lotus mask, where do you get it?

Kill her and take her mask  ... duh 

• Haha 2
  • Applause 1

2 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Tweaked weather patterns in the Plains of Eidolon to prevent lengthy rainy periods.

Thank you... THANK YOU!! I see rain every time I go in Cetus or the plains and this... T-H-A-N-K  Y-O-U!!! 😄

*ahem* Oh, also... love the rest of the update. 🙂

Arbiter Drones will now have a small chance to drop Vitus Essence on kill.

WHAT IS THE CHANCE YOU LITERALLY PROGRAMMED IT IN YOU HAVE THE OPTION TO TELL US

Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*

That is such a garbage amount of time basically only good for Rhino and Nezha

2 hours ago, Peter said:
  • Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
  •  

Do I even need to say why this is bad

And Adaptation has been removed from C rotation effectively making so I don't want to stay past C anymore besides for fun. This is really sad.

• Like 2
  • Upvote 9

2 hours ago, Gaz_TTV said:

FYI guys if you haven't noticed they don't really  care about feedback on the forums. If you want your voice to be heard TWITTER IS REQUIRED tweet the devs they put the in the public eye that's how things get changed (see conclave medallion changes)

This is an understatement for sure, I agree with you but sheesh.

And still no Content/Railjack, a big Ooof right there.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 6

This update is s sympton of a much worse disease: DE has lost sight of what to do with the game. They see feedback and do the exact opposite. 
People ask for better rewards, DE comes with a bunch of crap rewards which will only dilute the drop pool and make it even harder to get the only decent stuff that existed before.
People ask for increased enemy scaling and harder difficulty but DE slows down the scaling and add stupid invincibility drones that ruin the gameplay for 90% of the Warframes.
People ask for a fix for host migration and DE decides to get rid of permadeath and add revivals activated by self debuffs dropped by the drones.
People ask for the removal of those damn stupid drones and DE adds a small chance for them to drop Vitus Essence.

And the list goes on.

It is kinda of amazing how they get absolutely everything wrong from feedbacks and still has the guts to say they are listening to feedback. Just imagine if they weren't listening at all.

Edited by Anthraxicus
  • Like 4
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 21

Those mods are a literal joke, who thought it was a good idea to release them as serious stuff? They are so bad they are invalidating any work done to make arbitrations more rewarding...

And arbitrations in general still are a crap gameplay experience, so I'm not sure what was the aim here but it failed horribly on all fronts. Also, that revive mechanic is still there, still terrible as the first day, and I'm ashamed on your behalf at this point that was your best idea. 

Lastly, what's that bit about eidola taking more damage than they should on weakpoints? 

Edited by Autongnosis
  • Like 2
  • Satisfied 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 11

For the love of god, please lower the mod and arcane drop chance, and remove the seeding ephemera and add it to the vitus purchases, we only need 1 of those, they cant even be sold for a decent ammount of credits.

Edited by JeyciKon
  • Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 11

Please, when u launch new frames, add the parts into the arbitration rewards too. And you could add a bunch of credit caches. And random items and weapons that nobody wants too. Lets make a 200 item list for the drop pool! Wohooo!

• Haha 9

Arbitrations Changes and Fixes:

• With the increased reward cadence resulting in more than double the Vitus Essence Output as before, prices in the Arbiter’s reward manifest have increased by roughly 1.5 times. To offset this change, we have run script to increase players’ existing Vitus stockpiles by an equivalent amount. Your Vitus should be increased to the correct amount upon login!
  • Arbitration Disruption Missions: 
    • Changed the extraction requirements for Disruption missions in Arbitrations from 8 completed Conduits to 4. 
    • Added “extraction available” pop up when it is ready if the round is reached and 4/4 Conduits were completed.
    • Fixed round counter missing from the UI. 

Was there a point in the initial thread asking for feedback on the proposed Arbitration alterations when the changes here haven't even changed from the workshop thread?
I really hope this doesn't happen with the Umbra reward thread as well, for other's sake.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 10

Whatever you did to void dash makes it to where my first dash always does nothing now unless I'm standing still. No dashing from running, no dashing from slide, no dashing from falling.

I chose to use void dash instead of sprint related mods for fast movement and now it's borked.

I'm using naramon focus and using a controller. No idea if it is the same on keyboard.

• Upvote 1

Any chance you all can stop gambling players time and grind? If I had to do this for that amount of endo especially for new players or returning players I would just get a new game an stop wasting time here. Also you all didn't get the message the vomvalyst now takes more effort to kill, something to consider for Solo hunters not wanting to be lagged to hell in pub hunting sessions

Last week we released a Dev Workshop (link on those words: https://forums.warframe.com/topic/1128051-arbitrations-revisited-part-2/) outlining our plans to improve Arbitrations, revisiting the droptables and improving reward frequency to be more consistent between modes. From new players who just completed the Star Chart, to veterans returning for new Arcanes and Aura mods, we hope these changes result in a more satisfying gameplay experience overall. 

bqj18yl.png

Also I have Seeding step ephemera galore...where should I put them?

Edited by GingaNinjah
info
  • Like 2
  • Applause 4
  • Upvote 13

Yey

I actually like the drop tables with less endo. It's completely useless to me, and to many of the veteran players this mode was supposed to be aimed at from the start.

Edited by Feltal

3 minutes ago, GingaNinjah said:

... Also you all didn't get the message the vomvalyst now takes more effort to kill, something to consider for Solo hunters not wanting to be lagged to hell in pub hunting sessions...

IIRC, these are supposed to be killed by Revenant's 4 which doesn't work either last I knew. I haven't checked this hotfix but do check every couple weeks.

3 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Yey

I actually like the drop tables with less endo. It's completely useless to me, and to many of the veteran players this mode was supposed to be aimed at from the start.

good. so now we have trash loot table, that once you got one of each, you don't need them anymore 🙂 so good.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 10

5 minutes ago, GingaNinjah said:

Linking one run with a lot of RNG factors is hardly evidence, now i am not saying Endo farm was not nerfed. But back it up with numbers instead of one run of arbitration.

I will however agree on the Seeding Step Ephemera, they should have increased the sell price from 20k -> 50k - 100k range, that way it would be a ok credit gain.

2 minutes ago, mikakor said:

good. so now we have trash loot table, that once you got one of each, you don't need them anymore 🙂 so good.

Same goes for endo, except I can't trade endo to other players. It's okay to be wrong :smile:

hace 1 minuto, Feltal dijo:

Same goes for endo, except I can't trade endo to other players. It's okay to be wrong :smile:

When they launch new Umbral mods o something, u will need the endo. But what do you do with that new trash?

• Upvote 2

1 minute ago, Gaxxian said:

When they launch new Umbral mods o something, u will need the endo. But what do you do with that new trash?

Sell it. Or do nothing. Endo does nothing anyway.