Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

[DE]Danielle

You should ask yourself (DE) - why ppl decide to run arbitrations? If you can answer this question you should understand why ppl react the way they react to the changes you've made.

Personally, i dont do arbitrations anymore as this game mode died for me the moment I got Adaptation ...which was shortly I started to play the mode 🙂 I only run it to get the mod and the extra Endo was welcome and appreciated.

Vitus Essence? What can I buy with it? I never spend a single VE i earned there... and I got ~100. I may buy the Operator glasses tho as they look kinda cool.

Adding all these probably DoA Auras/Arcanes to the drop tables and crippling the Endo farming is a good move! And now, when the Endo farmers leave this game mode - who else will play Arbitrations anymore 😄  But hey - Adaptation price will go Up again 🙂

2 hours ago, mikakor said:

explain me what the actual F*CK wasn't clear enough in the player rfeedback about HOW WE DON"T WANT THEM IN THE ROTATION REWARD?

way to kill a mode with a single update. back to the rathuum. thanks DE. is it so complicated to follow something that EVERY players told you to change? like, change this. right away. before even stopping working today, before you forget. this was massively disliked, and yet it still made it in. that is NOT normal. at all.

the players wanted items that you only need once IN. THE. SHOP. how did this went above your head and made it into this update as rotation reward is beyond me, but you need to change this, ASAP. Arbitration is for endo, not random mods that you need ONCE. ONCE. and after, they are just loot table pollution.

"we listened to feedback" Hell no you didn't. at all. it couldn't be more blatant that you purposely ignored feedback on that one and went your own way, because you wanted to. You built your reputation on listening to players. Well, players yelled loud and clear, yet you still blatantly ignored us. does that mean you think of yourself big enough to simply ignore feedback and do it how you want, EA's style?

You deserve a medal, so much this, so much this. 

I was looking forward to unlocking every node and doing arbitration. But now I'm not gonna bother untill this is fixed. 

Lol why would you change anything about the shawzin? You have not added any new content in ages and the 1 thing the people were actually somewhat having fun with you completely destroyed. You should be keeping what little fun content you have left in the game not taking it away. Not a single person I've played with has complained about any issues with the shawzin so I don't understand what kind of bs reasoning you have for even posting that. Well none the less like a lot of other long time players (as well as streamers) I to will take my leave from your game. Have fun killing whatever fan base you guys have left.   

27 minutes ago, Feltal said:

Same goes for endo, except I can't trade endo to other players. It's okay to be wrong :smile:

ayatan for free plats says hi. tell me, at much are these mods going to be sold for? 1-2 plat maximum, after a few weeks. ayatan sculpture are always the same price, because there is always a need for endo. always. and when everyone else says that this change is absolute S#&$ and should be mvoed to the store, maybe, JUST maybe, you should take a look at what you , personally, find good, and what is actually good for the game itself.

and having S#&$ty tier loot in a place that was made only for endo is NOT good for the game mode.

Are none of you able to understand they INCREASED the loot you get?  You get twice as many loot drops, and they didn't nearly halve the drop chances for the "good drops".  If you do the math you'll see you get more endo overall, more Adaptations overall, more Aura Forma overall, and more everything overall.

3 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be.

Aww man, welp it was a good run experimenting other weapons or warframes on the now defunct “weak eidolons”.

Welp, back to Chroma meta it is.

Fixed Teralysts (and other Eidolons) taking more damage to weak points than they should be.

Please reconsider this. The easier weak points changed nothing with regard to meta team capture times, but suddenly a far larger amount of weapons were viable for use. Now its back to using nothing but the Lanka or Rubico Prime. Eidolon hunts were far more fun when I had a choice in weapon selection. Newer player who didn't have meta setups could actually hunt Eidolons and succeed in a reasonable time.

Yeet

3 hours ago, Malziel said:

RIP to the best Endo and Ayatan farm in the game. So disappointed to see the droptable littered with absolute garbage.

It still is tbh. It was reduced to 75%, not by 75%. You have a 1.5x minus some chance multiplier to your Endo.

I have mixed feelings.

Giving Arbitrations a normal rotation rate was loooooong overdue and it's finally here (also long overdue and finally implemented - Ghoul message spam removal: thank you).  So that's great.  But then you deliberately changed the rotation to take the exact same amount of time to reach the C rotation to "encourage the same time investment."

Now, on one hand this is still better.  I found myself putting much longer runs into Disruption than I ever had in Arbitrations previously (and despite the lower enemy starting levels, I reached higher levels than I ever saw in Arbitrations because I stayed THAT much longer) because it actually feels so much more rewarding with the infinite C rotation and faster drop rates.  That said... this still means that I won't feel virtually any incentive to do an Arbitration if I don't have a walloping large amount of time on my hands after dealing with other daily content in Warframe... and given the amount of daily content, I find that unlikely on most days.

On the other hand, it still feels like DE is trying to box us into making Warframe are "one recreational activity of all time" that we spend every free moment doing if we are to be allowed the privilege of playing "truly challenging" content like Arbitrations (which it... isn't really.  Just extremely obnoxious because of the drones, and more restrictive in weapon and warframe choices).

Secondly, the reward table changes are a severe downgrade.  You reduced the drop rate of Endo?  The one thing which Arbitrations let you farm previously, without having to die of boredom in the Sedna Arena?  This would be PERFECTLY FINE if the new rewards were actually good.  Instead, they are some of the worst mods I've seen implemented in the game to date, that no one is ever going to use even for meme builds.  You take a game that is considered a "horde shooter" and put in a mod that PUNISHES you for killing enemies by deducting health?  Really?  Who thought that was a good idea?  The arcanes are the only potentially usable content in the new rewards, but they are going to fall in the same "potentially powerful but too clunky to use" category as Vigorous Swap: the tedium of constant weapon-swapping making them feel miserable to use.  The only exception is Arcane Pistoleer which seems like it could be game-breakingly powerful on pistols whose DPS is only gated by low-magazine sizes, and without requiring ridiculous tedium.  Looking at weapons like the Twin Rogga.

A lot of this just feels like taking three steps forward and two backward.  It seems like an improvement overall, but one that is tarnished by a lot of things seemingly done just to screw with us, like diluting the reward tables with the worst mods put into the game to date and the whole "lol jk" on giving faster rotations... that take just as long to get to C.

49 minutes ago, Jinxxxed said:

You should ask yourself (DE) - why ppl decide to run arbitrations? If you can answer this question you should understand why ppl react the way they react to the changes you've made.

Personally, i dont do arbitrations anymore as this game mode died for me the moment I got Adaptation ...which was shortly I started to play the mode 🙂 I only run it to get the mod and the extra Endo was welcome and appreciated.

Vitus Essence? What can I buy with it? I never spend a single VE i earned there... and I got ~100. I may buy the Operator glasses tho as they look kinda cool.

Adding all these probably DoA Auras/Arcanes to the drop tables and crippling the Endo farming is a good move! And now, when the Endo farmers leave this game mode - who else will play Arbitrations anymore 😄  But hey - Adaptation price will go Up again 🙂

I was on the same boat. As soon as I got Adaptation and the ephemera (and I got lucky with it), I dropped the mode. Then, yesterday my Nezha was in rotation against Infested and I decided to give it a go, thinking the +300% strength would make Reaping Chakram fun. The problem here is that I couldn't keep my energy up. If the parasitic eximus wasn't bad enough, those awfully stupid drone appearing one after another made Chakram completely worthless, and then comes the blast damage from the drone's death, killing everything. So, not only my energy would be constantly drained, I also could benefit from the increased energy drop chance from my ability. Who the hell had the idea to add that crap and think it would be fun? The guy who comes up with these invulnerabilities or nullifying fields should be fired on the spot. Instead, DE keeps adding more things that excludes most Warframes from the fun.

There is no way in hell I will go back to this mode, specially now. And I am seriously considering not coming back to game, because I can't see any light that good changes will come. Don't be surprised if Melee 3.0 turns out to be a massive flop....if it will ever be released, considering how long it is taking.

3 minutes ago, RWBY-WhiteRose said:

Yeet

It still is tbh. It was reduced to 75%, not by 75%. You have a 1.5x minus some chance multiplier to your Endo.

Considering how much garbage is taking up the loot tables now (worthless Auras mods and Arcanes), Endo should've been increased by 75%, not reduced to 75%.

Honest feedback on this update from the exact demographic that this game mode is supposed to be aimed towards: 

- The mods? Bad. Just wholly, objectively bad. You do realize that they're in the same ring as Corrosive Projection, Steel Charge, Growing Power, and Enemy Radar, right? 

- The arcanes? Actually useless, given that they're competing for prime real estate against things like Energize, Barrier, Aegis, Guardian, Grace, Fury, Avenger, Acceleration, and Velocity. Things that the people that you want interested in this game mode already have

- Still keeping the revive system? Bad. Read any of the innumerable explanations by others why it's bad. I'm not adding another 74 page thesis on the subject to the already sky-scraping pile. 

- Vitus Essence shenanigans: the only thing that's improved by it is the ayatan star crafting, and that's only ever so slightly. The new Kuva reward is utterly laughable. Please explain to me who thought that it was going to incentivize anyone to return to a "new level 60-80+", scaling, endless, invulnerability-granting-gimmick-drone-filled "high-bar-to-entry endgame level activity," by having it be endlessly less worth bothering with than an old, non-scaling, non-endless, lowbie level 30 activity that nobody's been happy with the stingy rewards of since day 1, several years ago. 

- No more Ghoul spam, finally: Yey. 

15 minutes ago, Mikenyes said:

Are none of you able to understand they INCREASED the loot you get?  You get twice as many loot drops, and they didn't nearly halve the drop chances for the "good drops".  If you do the math you'll see you get more endo overall, more Adaptations overall, more Aura Forma overall, and more everything overall.

increase is only for the noobs, not for the pros, for the pros it got nerfed

I like most of the changes you've made to arbitration, except you've completely negated any desire to play it by diluting the reward pool with a bunch of completely useless new mods and arcanes. Even if they weren't useless, they would be after you got one of each. Like other people said at the workshop, they should be moved to the arbiter rewards.

hace 14 minutos, Mikenyes dijo:

except that you dont, adaptation now doesnt drop on rotations C, Flat endo got reduced 25% and the chances to get it per rotation got reduced almost in half, all this 10 new meh rewards got 5% chance to drop each wich means that its a 50/50 you get garbagge in your rotation and you just wasted 5min with no reward if u arent interested in them.. its bad no matter how you see its a nerf overall because of the diluted drop tables.

Archived