[DE]Danielle

Arbitrations Revisited: Hotfix 25.7.6

18 minutes ago, HappyPrime said:

Please reconsider this. The easier weak points changed nothing with regard to meta team capture times, but suddenly a far larger amount of weapons were viable for use. Now its back to using nothing but the Lanka or Rubico Prime. Eidolon hunts were far more fun when I had a choice in weapon selection. Newer player who didn't have meta setups could actually hunt Eidolons and succeed in a reasonable time.

What is wrong with you? You know you are not supposed to have a choice. You must choose Chroma/Harrow/Volt/Trinity armed with Rubico/Lanka for every piece of content now. 
Now people will begin to want variety in their setups. Nuts.

• Like 2
  • Haha 7
  • Satisfied 2
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 2

48 minutes ago, FreezingPharaoh said:

Wasn't this related to players from China taking the distinction between mainland China, Taiwan, and Hong Kong not so lightly? You can see the review bombing if you check the graphs yourself. 

If you go read the recent negative reviews you will notice people are talking about "lack of content". Combine it with the translator problems and you have a nice mess 

Edited by _JustSomeone_
  • Like 2

Amazing improvements! (kind of a a RIP on the amazing endo farm though)  Perhaps next time we could also fix the Klamora prism turning into a blinding pancake when fired at close range?

Edited by AsheryAsh
  • Like 1
  • Satisfied 1

Almost 20 pages of Gauss' feedback are being ignored? It's been almost a month since his release and not a word about changes on his problems.

• Like 1
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 6

I really hope they messed this up because you'd have to go in do AABB and get out to get a chance at some of the mods since they aren't in the C rotation now:
--Rotation A    
Arcane Pistoleer    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Bodyguard    Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline    Rare (2.00%)
Aerodynamic    Rare (2.00%)
--Rotation B    
Arcane Bodyguard    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger    Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline    Rare (2.50%)
Shepherd    Rare (2.50%)
--Rotation C    
Arcane Pistoleer    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Tanker    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Blade Charger    Rare (5.00%)
Arcane Primary Charger    Rare (5.00%)
Combat Discipline    Rare (3.50%)
Melee Guidance    Rare (3.50%)
Rolling Guard    Rare (3.50%)
Swift Momentum    Rare (3.50%)

(only have the new stuff above): https://n8k6e2y6.ssl.hwcdn.net/repos/hnfvc0o3jnfvc873njb03enrf56.html#arbitrations
I hope that wasn't intentional to not have some of the mods (not just new)/arcanes in all rotations. Now there might be no point for some people to stay past the AA or AABB rotations.

• Upvote 3

4 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:
  • New Aura Mods:
    • Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
    • Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*
    • Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
    • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
    • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*
  • New Arcanes:
    • Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*
    • Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
    • Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*
    • Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive
      • Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons - we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.
    • Added 3 x Vitus Essence bundle to the Arbitrations drop table.

can you make good mods/arcanes or anything useful
I didn't find this mods/arcanes useful at all
I am happy you guys make Vitus essence easier to farm but endo farm is more harder 😞

Edited by IgnatiuSgaming
PS : just edit some lost sentence
  • Like 1
  • Upvote 5

ah S#&$, I couldn't get a decent arbitration in before they ruined it. thanks for worse than nothing, dudes

• Upvote 10

"Checking for new content"

"No new content, as expected"

Well, at least we got this:

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments

• Like 2
  • Upvote 2

Seriously still no Gauss changes? He feels extremely awkward to play in non-open world missions. He's extremely janky and the slash procs from his 2 are extremely inconsistent. Make his 1 deal damage when directly hitting an enemy. His concept and design are great, but his kit is poorly executed.

• Upvote 1

I'm amazed, the drop tables are even more diluited than I imagined and getting 75% of the endo we used to for a rotation was a flat out lie.

The raw endo got reduced from 2000 to 1500 a round AND the drop rate was reduced by 38%

The statues were "only" reduced by 31%

Can you just not put up a feedback thread next time if you plan is to do the exact opposite of whatever feedback you get?

• Like 3
  • Applause 2
  • Upvote 14

5 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

All changes are potentially subject to later changes based on feedback, so try out a few mission types and tell us your thoughts!

Here's some feedback: remove the revives and take out those new rewards from the drop table. Just put them on the vitus store and done, it will be much better and actually worth playing. 

Edited by Zecthus
  • Like 4
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 13

39 minutes ago, toafarmer said:

"Checking for new content"

"No new content, as expected"

Well, at least we got this:

Ghoul Purge inbox messages will no longer automatically open your inbox or play the transmissions if you have completed all of the Encrypted Journal Fragments

Can I just use my like 7 million salavage to build nukes, nuke the purge and then just automatically get the journal fragments I'll never read. Just so I never have to listen to "the plains need our help again, I'll mark it on your map" 

• Like 1
  • Haha 2
  • Applause 3

still no fix for the orbiter brightness? or the brightness and wash out effects on earth and corpus ship tilesets? its been like 3 weeks. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

55 minutes ago, IgnatiuSgaming said:

I am happy you guys make Vitus essence easier to farm but endo farm is more harder

Probably not true in all or at least most modes.
Assuming i did not #*!% up my math

Arbitration

Rotation A
Old ((1300*0.365)+(1425*0.18)+(1500*0.18))/600                   = 1.66833333333
New ((900*0.4)+(1425*0.09)+(1500*0.09)+1575*0.09))/300    = 2.55

Rotation B
Old ((1600*0.48)+(1725*0.2)+(1800*0.2))/600                          = 2.455
New ((1200*0.395)+(1725*0.12)+(1800*0.12))/300                  = 2.99

Rotation C
Old ((2000*0.475)+(2700*0.29))/600                                         = 2.88833333333
New ((1500*0.295)+(2700*0.2))/300                                         = 3.275

This can be applied to all modes except perhaps Excavation, Since i have not tested Excavation i can not confirm it have changed from two digs into one, but if they have then this would apply there as well.
The one downside is that the usage of Cyan and Amber stars have increased.

• Applause 1

Do you not read player feedback anymore? almost 100% of people asked for the new arbi gear to be in the shop and NOT punish players by having them be absolutely useless drops beyond the first drop as a rotation reward. I thought the community was loud and clear about this.

Why even bother increasing vitus drops if you refuse to put the new gear in the shop where vitus is useful? Mang,I've never seen the community ignored so hard before.

That seeding step already wasted time and rotation rewards and the aura forma blueprint runs out of being useful real fast. Youve basically made almost the entirety of arbitrations rotations just as pointless.

Edited by wizardeiges
  • Like 4
  • Upvote 11

2 minutes ago, wizardeiges said:

Do you not read player feedback or something? almost 100% of people asked for the new arbi gear to be in the shop and NOT punish players by having them be absolutely useless drops beyond the first drop as a rotation reward. I thought the community was loud and clear about this.

Why even bother increasing vitus drops if you refuse to put the new gear in the shop where vitus is useful? Mang,I've never seen the community ignored so hard before.

i  mean, if there wasn't clear exemples before, the entire warframe community now have a clear exemple of blatant, outright ignorance of our feedback in profit of their own way of thinking, as if it was going to make arbis any better and more popular... it's to wonder how they are even thinking about that...

• Like 2
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 10

6 minutes ago, mikakor said:

i  mean, if there wasn't clear exemples before, the entire warframe community now have a clear exemple of blatant, outright ignorance of our feedback in profit of their own way of thinking, as if it was going to make arbis any better and more popular... it's to wonder how they are even thinking about that...

Yall are so busy complaining when you could be enjoying the game, thats just my 2 cents though. The youtubers lied when they said fashionframe was endgame, the REAL endgame is ComplainFrame. Would i prefer the drops as rewards for vitus? sure. But im not going to sit here and complain about it.

Edited by LetsPlayArbitration
  • Haha 1
  • Woah 1

6 hours ago, [DE]Danielle said:

New Arbitration Rewards:
The following rewards have been added to the Arbitrations drop tables:
Stats shown at max rank*

• New Aura Mods:
    • Aerodynamic: 6 seconds added to Aim Glide/Wall Latch time, decreases damage taken while Airborne by 24%*
    • Swift Momentum: 30% faster Charge Attack speed, 6 seconds added to  Melee Combo time*
    • Shepherd: Increases Companion Armor by 180 and Companion Health by 300*
    • Combat Discipline: Allies gain 20 Health when they make a kill, but the aura bearer loses 10 Health when the bearer makes a kill.*
    • Melee Guidance: Reduces Melee Combo timer on Self by 6 seconds, increases Melee Combo timer for Allies by 12 seconds*
  • New Arcanes:
    • Arcane Primary Charger: On Melee Kill: 20% chance that Primary Weapon damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Blade Charger:  On Primary Weapon Kill: 20% chance that Melee damage is increased by 200% for 8 seconds*
    • Arcane Pistoleer: On Pistol Headshot Kill: 30% chance to gain 100% ammo efficiency for 4 seconds*
    • Arcane Bodyguard: On Six Melee Kills Within 30 seconds: Heal companion by 600*
    • Arcane Tanker: On Heavy Weapon Summon: Gain 1200 armor for 16 seconds*
    • Per usual rules, an equipped maximum rank Arcane will also grant an extra Arcane Revive
      • Note: You may notice that the new Arcanes have default icons - we will be updating these in the near future with unique imagery.

All the changes are great until we get to this... Most useless auras and arcanes i've ever seen. You had 17 or 18 pages of people saying that they didnt want any of this, and asking for them to be in the vitus shop but i guess it wasn't enough feedback...

R.I.P Arbis and may RNG be in your favor so you don't waste 5 minutes of your life to get one of these.

• Like 1
  • Applause 1
  • Upvote 7

1 minute ago, LetsPlayArbitration said:

Yall are so busy complaining when you could be enjoying the game, thats just my 2 cents though. The youtubers lied when they said fashionframe was endgame, the REAL endgame is ComplainFrame.

sorry, i prefer trying to improve the game by talking some sense into the devs heads than to let them think they did a good job on an obviously biased update, AWAY from the feedback they asked us...

Edited by mikakor
  • Like 1
  • Applause 3
  • Upvote 11

3 minutes ago, mikakor said:

sorry, i prefer trying to improve the game by talking some sense into the devs heads than to let them think they did a good job on an obviously biased update, AWAY from the feedback they asked us...

Should it be a vitus reward? sure. Is it ruining my day being in the rotation? no. What we already got with the kuva is enough to overlook anything else or any flaws entirely. Arbitration is now the best kuva farm and that alone is enough imo. Adding endo to the vitus rewards section isnt a bad idea either if you are sad about the decrease.

Edited by LetsPlayArbitration
  • Haha 2

Just now, LetsPlayArbitration said:

Should it be a vitus reward? sure. Is it ruining my day being in the rotation? no. What we already got with the kuva is enough to overlook anything else or any flaws entirely. Arbitration is now the best kuva farm and that alone is enough imo. 

the best Kuva farm? hooooo boy... whatever float your boat sir xD have a great evening.

• Applause 1
  • Upvote 1