Dante Unbound: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

Let's talk about the rework of Onslaught Sanctuary

AegisFury

Let's talk about the rework of Onslaught Sanctuary and the Elite version of it.

How else it can be improved, in my opinion devs need to change it and make it more interesting. What i meant by it is to making enemies to drop resources in the normal version of it.

If anyone else has any ideas to share, you are welcome here..

Edited by Haldos
Title edited by Moderator.

19 minutes ago, AegisFury said:

making enemies to drop resources in the normal version of it.

And this right after the latest hotfix? I know what you want...

... Endo. Go run arbitrations for it.

.... Not endo? You want resources? Normal missions for you.

The purpose of SO/ESO is relic farming... Seriously, its where you get the most relics.

Edited by Uhkretor

I think there need to be more factors to efficiency than just who can be the biggest nuclear warhead.

Things like headshot kills, multikills (e.g. several enemies with one bullet/melee) large bursts of crowd control, things like that, being efficient in combat shouldn't just about how much of a meat grinder you are, it should also factor how well you use your resources to get those kills.

Maybe make it so varied tactics have higher efficiency gain/retention while only using one tactic (coughSayrncough) would have diminishing returns.

I am now going to equip myself with anti fire gear in anticipation of being burned like a witch in Salem.

• Like 2

7 hours ago, Uhkretor said:

And this right after the latest hotfix? I know what you want...

... Endo. Go run arbitrations for it.

.... Not endo? You want resources? Normal missions for you.

The purpose of SO/ESO is relic farming... Seriously, its where you get the most relics.

SO and ESO are for focus farming. It’s the slowest method of obtaining any relics by far.

• Like 1

Make a nightmare mode. Every level has different strange nightmare effects. Award absolutely zero xp. Zero focus and ditch the lame rotation rewards to avoid people bailing on a specific rotation. Equip your best weapons and rivens because its gonna get crazy.   Add some new cool nightmare loot and cosmetics. Make the rewards scale with each level you do. A never ending horde mode with great loot that people want to get as far as they possibly can in. Make some leader boards to. Give it a solo mode and a team based one that scales.  Just for the heck of it.

As is most times i go into eso people are leveling weapons and pets. No one cares about loot there. 1-3 rounds everyone leaves., It is terrible and really frustrating.. sometimes people leave after 1 round. We need a game mode to just go and never look back. Make it so people have the option to join a game already in progress to fill the gap from players who have left.  Or start a new one. Go go go until you can't anymore. Onslaught is nice because the levels change so ya don't get so bored like other endless missions. 

To be honest, I would just be happy if they gave us the option for players to join your game after the first round. My main gripe is people leaving all the time. 

Edited by bananacat89
spelling

6 hours ago, (PS4)Mono-Pop said:

SO and ESO are for focus farming. It’s the slowest method of obtaining any relics by far.

Thanks. Everyone seems to forget it was first designed as a Dark Sector conflict replacement and was then repurposed to Focus farm while being arcade-y, which surprises me.

Doing at least 1-2 runs to round 8 every day to get my vandals and the only things that annoys me are the people who leave at round 4 or even before cuz their stuff is maxed, ending almost every single time alone for the last rounds.

Never mind, this S#&$ty game mode made me hate my saryn so I went for equinox wich was fun , less than 2 min ago I had to quit cuz all 3 peapole left at round 2 ! + shes so fragile, going to buy lato barrel and never going back there ever !  Sad thing it was one of the last grind I had to make for now, see you in 2-3 weeks for next prime access

Edited by 0hMyTenno

i decided to add on resource farming feature because i play a game called diablo 3, there in normal rifts there is no issue for timer plus you can collect resources but in greater rift there is a time issue and the more you die than the less time you will get to complete the mission. 

12 hours ago, RX-3DR said:

A billion Polymer Bundles won't make it interesting. If anything, it makes it less interesting with meta chasers grinding away and sucking out all the gameplay.

any better suggestion do you have to suggestion than , to be honest, ESO is boring. only it gives you is radiant relics that's it, in every 5 minutes.

why not just do a survival runs in void missions like Ani and Mot ? and i really want to know about survival missions , people were saying to me in a vc that we are still playing with survival 1.0 , they haven't introduce any type of rework there ?

16 hours ago, bananacat89 said:

Make a nightmare mode. Every level has different strange nightmare effects. Award absolutely zero xp. Zero focus and ditch the lame rotation rewards to avoid people bailing on a specific rotation. Equip your best weapons and rivens because its gonna get crazy.   Add some new cool nightmare loot and cosmetics. Make the rewards scale with each level you do. A never ending horde mode with great loot that people want to get as far as they possibly can in. Make some leader boards to. Give it a solo mode and a team based one that scales.  Just for the heck of it.

As is most times i go into eso people are leveling weapons and pets. No one cares about loot there. 1-3 rounds everyone leaves., It is terrible and really frustrating.. sometimes people leave after 1 round. We need a game mode to just go and never look back. Make it so people have the option to join a game already in progress to fill the gap from players who have left.  Or start a new one. Go go go until you can't anymore. Onslaught is nice because the levels change so ya don't get so bored like other endless missions. 

To be honest, I would just be happy if they gave us the option for players to join your game after the first round. My main gripe is people leaving all the time. 

your idea seems very interesting , how about adding a boss as well ? like we can discuss about its design what type of attacks and abilities it will be having !!

upon his death he will drop certain loot or a floating key, if you shoot at that key than you will be teleport to the next instance of nightmare ESO !!

• Like 1

for an endless game mode it really doesn’t want you to get far past rotation 8. Efficiency gains need to be looked at. Designing an “end game” mode that forces players to leave roughly after 1 full AABC rotation is a bit... insulting.

Efficiency gains also heavily limits players to only bring room nuking frame.

it would be great if we could have a AA BB CCCCCCC etc rotation.. C rotation would drop intact vaulted relics (every day another vaulted prime) , ephemera's (daily different ephemera's) , weapon parts and Aura forma's  making it to LVL 40 would add umbral forma to it..(or a permanent "umbra: state for your warframe of your choosing)