Jade Shadows: Share Bug Reports and Feedback Here! ×

List Of Banned Weapons And Frame ?

Tsoe

"new elite".

Basicly if you use weapons that are not OP ppl just start flaming and insulting leaving during the game cause they may loose or worst may have to use team-play and other weird tricks to win...

Well maybe it's just me and i dont get the full fun of destroying everything without effort

i really love the game and usually try to not take OP weapons too have the more fun possible and rely on the team play..

but.. now it appear that's not cool ...

That's not cool at all man, cause a lot of ppl dont like to play as a team and just want to 1 hit everything without thinkin

so is that how it is?

only top tier OP full maxed weapons allowed to play the game with other ppl?

could someone send me a list of the weapons and frame, that are not allowed in team game?

edit:

i saw that multiple time and not against me (except some bow haters), i get corrct kill count even with bad stuff (but it's still sad to see ppl geting mad at other cause they dont have gods weapons)

Edited by Tsoe

"new elite".

Basicly if you use weapons that are not OP ppl just start flaming and insulting leaving during the game cause they may loose or worst may have to use team-play and other weird tricks to win...

Well maybe it's just me and i dont get the full fun of destroying everything without effort

i really love the game and usually try to not take OP weapons too have the more fun possible and rely on the team play..

but.. now it appear that's not cool ...

That's not cool at all man, cause a lot of ppl dont like to play as a team and just want to 1 hit everything without thinkin

so is that how it is?

only top tier OP full maxed weapons allowed to play the game with other ppl?

could someone send me a list of the weapons and frame, that are not allowed in team game?

Supra, Acrid, flux, ogris, loki, mag, volt, soma, most of the other weps, nova, rhino, most of the frames too, 

Try getting a 5 forma braton, lato, and skana

Edited by YouHaveShamedYoFamory

Supra, Acrid, flux, ogris, loki, mag, volt, soma, most of the other weps, nova, rhino, most of the frames too, 

Try getting a 5 forma braton, lato, and skana

I completely agree except maybe Loki but Rhino? He may have a good stomp but it is far outclassed by other ultis and the rest of his abilities are mediocre at best. He is above average but not the best by any means, I have him potatoed and formad and my Nova, Vauban, Trinity, Mag, Frost and a few others surpass him, and on top of that he is one of the worst tanks (Loki and Ash have invis godmode with crit mania, Ember could at least tank much better, Trinity has Invun and full heal as well as a damage reflect for some reason)

So much this. If they care only about effectiveness, not fun, screw them. I can go on Phorid with unranked Mag with unranked Lato if I want to.

You certainly can, and others can leave you there as well. I'm all for leveling up items and frames, but if you can't perform, all you are doing is trying to get carried for free exp.

Freeloading exp is no better than an afker. You can't contribute, you don't belong there. Go get carried by friends, not public groups.

You certainly can, and others can leave you there as well. I'm all for leveling up items and frames, but if you can't perform, all you are doing is trying to get carried for free exp.

Freeloading exp is no better than an afker. You can't contribute, you don't belong there. Go get carried by friends, not public groups.

If you don't want to run with people regardless of their level of play, especially if you are unwilling to help out other players, run solo or with friends instead of in open mode.

If you don't want to run with people regardless of their level of play, especially if you are unwilling to help out other players, run solo or with friends instead of in open mode.

Helping is one thing, and I don't mind. Freeloading is another.

It's ignorant joining a public match on a higher level planets expecting to get carried. Maybe you are the one that should go play solo to level up your crap before expecting others to do it for you.

Helping is one thing, and I don't mind. Freeloading is another.

It's ignorant joining a public match on a higher level planets expecting to get carried. Maybe you are the one that should go play solo to level up your crap before expecting others to do it for you.

Like I said... If you aren't open to playing with everyone don't run in open. Is it annoying at times? Sure, but that's the nature of open games. People rarely join games because they don't feel like doing the work (some do naturally) and usually they do it because they don't want to play alone, or have a very hard time playing alone.

It's pretty rude to tell people who are underpowered they are worse than someone not contributing at all... A person with a mk-1 braton, lato and skana can still pick up people who fall, still have frame skills etc etc. Instead of beating your chest about how nubs be expecting carry; man up and carry like a pro.

Nobody digs whiners.

i don't care about loadout, however you must understand that as it now game offers a lot of ways to leech xp in this game.

It is supposed to be like this: players are fighting together, killing a lot and they get xp.

in truth there is mostly one guy who is carrying a team and as result all he gets is xp he do not need. example nova and mp(warframe xp).

Well i don't really care about this very much, what is &!$$ing me off is stupid behavior. which if fact have direct effect on xp, mods and resources gain for entire party.

But again, if you are in pug, so you must be ready to endure it.

Edited by Althix

Play however you want.  Enjoy it your way, however with that said, I will only play through 1 mission with you if you bring...

Ogris, Torrid or a Bow with Thunderbolt as those animation and sounds are not only annoying, they are just AoE spam OP weapons that literally make the game boring for the group.

Vauban with Torrid - 1 match, I find another pug (I dont tell them to change, just their loadout is the opposite of fun for the other 3)

Vauban Vortex spammer - Mobile defense for me is the fun mission, Vortex makes it not fun especially when you can spam it as the rest of the team watches.  1 match and done.

Actually I'm more concerned with the possibility of cross platfrom play once this is released on the PS4.  Console communities can be really bad (often very childish) and if we get cross platform play then we'll be subject to it.  As long as we can mute people it might not be so bad :/

I have to say I do not care about peoples equipment at all but if I am playing Outer Terminus and an uncoloured, unranked Excalibur with unranked Lato and Mk1-Braton then that is a very bad sign, use your fun gun, the Braton is amazing IMO, but when new players leech off of players trying to actually play then it makes the game not fun, due to the low level equipment and the new player. Any gun is good if you make it good, every gun is bad if you leave it unmodded.

I completely agree except maybe Loki but Rhino? He may have a good stomp but it is far outclassed by other ultis and the rest of his abilities are mediocre at best. He is above average but not the best by any means, I have him potatoed and formad and my Nova, Vauban, Trinity, Mag, Frost and a few others surpass him, and on top of that he is one of the worst tanks (Loki and Ash have invis godmode with crit mania, Ember could at least tank much better, Trinity has Invun and full heal as well as a damage reflect for some reason)

Well roar does help teammates and i think i read that iron skin will actually draw aggro from enemies so he can be a good tank. Maybe loki and ash is better at surviving, but im not sure if they are tanks. And i dont get what invun means.....if youre saying invulnerability, trinity no longer has that.

i didnt know vauban could surpass rhino(i havent used vauban so idk)

I havent used mag recently but i guess the pull is op now? XD

Idk for me rhino is just fun to play with and seems pretty versatile? I wont delve too deeply about what rank he is in among warframes and such.

P.S. wait am i interpreting things wrong, or did the OP actually ask for 'banned stuff' and not 'good stuff'?

Edited by Post_Scriptum

Play however you want.  Enjoy it your way, however with that said, I will only play through 1 mission with you if you bring...

Ogris, Torrid or a Bow with Thunderbolt as those animation and sounds are not only annoying, they are just AoE spam OP weapons that literally make the game boring for the group.

Vauban with Torrid - 1 match, I find another pug (I dont tell them to change, just their loadout is the opposite of fun for the other 3)

Vauban Vortex spammer - Mobile defense for me is the fun mission, Vortex makes it not fun especially when you can spam it as the rest of the team watches.  1 match and done.

So no mention of Molecular Prime ruining defenses by killing all of the mobs and making the others feel worthless? I guess I can't expect much more from somebody with a Nova profile pic... Also I don't have a thunderbolt bow, nor do any of my friends but from when I have played with somebody who does they seem good enough, not too annoying or OP, actually I recall it being fairly weak.