Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

(XB1)EternalDrk Mako

Volt Kabuto -wip

Hey there, I started trying to do my own tennogen a few years ago (i knew nothing at all and started from scratch) , since then ive been working to improve my skills and try to get it further along , and getting knowledge from the tennogen artists i know  (thanks for all the help and tips) also lost my sculpts due to a system issue and had to restart from the original recently to make this new WIP (that was fun...) anyway some new wip on the new sculpt and textures 

(maybe someday release or get help to release it..)  

Not that good at this, but i have learned a lot and did try to improve  

(start of this project to last wip that is lost )

Spoiler

CrEcCA3VIAAqKTC.jpg:large

CsfIaOTUEAAVv-x.jpg:largeRelated image

learning UV and texture creation /baking ect

Image result for volt tennogen kabutoImage result for volt tennogen kabutoImage result for volt tennogen kabuto

detail depth 

Image result for volt tennogen kabuto

DsPFXAuVYAAGRVE.png

DsPFsBQUUAACIhr.pngDsPFjKiVAAARSy8.pngunknown.png?width=1083&height=610

the textures ive been making recently , leather, metal red and steel (not shown) 

also current new sculpt i had to remake, i tried to keep to originals design last wip but wanted to add more details and depth 

unknown.pngunknown.png?width=610&height=609

still a long way to go but its getting there 

2 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:
1 hour ago, (XB1)Skippy575 said:

This gives me a strange Beetleborgs vibe, and I dig it.

i was a fan of that show as a kid also, why i went to kamen rider hahaha

beetleborgs-shadowborg-4-white-blaster.j

Red Strikerborg, Blue Stingerborg, Green Hunterborg, & White Blasterborg throwback ^^

I like the skin but whats the helmet ment to be I dont understand how its volt

6 minutes ago, (XB1)EternalDrk Mako said:

watch kamen rider kabuto ?

Im not into that. But I guess I Dont have to be. but without that vid which I did not watch I dont see how its volt. Oh well it dont matter much but people who like that can enjoy it I guess. BTW I am not saying its bad I am just saying I Dont see how its connected to warframe's volt

2 minutes ago, Lazarow said:

Im not into that. But I guess I Dont have to be. but without that vid which I did not watch I dont see how its volt. Oh well it dont matter much but people who like that can enjoy it I guess

volts speed was a primary factor , as it was before gauss , with the electric CC it makes sense